HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Coyotes Fan in Montreal (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=565056)

CoyoteUgly 10-23-2008 04:54 PM

Coyotes Fan in Montreal

I'm seeing games in every NHL city, last week was #25, and I gotta say without a doubt, Montreal has the best arena I've ever been too. You guys are incredible! The fan support and atmosphere is really amazing.

I loved everything about it, the city, the noise, the arena, everything.

For the most part everybody was cool with me wearing my Coyotes jersey. Near the end of the game there were a few boos as i walked around, but that's to be expected. The only exception was this little 15 year old **** that pushed me from behind. I turned around expecting some drunk guy wanting to fight, but saw this kid laughing. I just ignored him and walked away (what am i gonna do, beat up a little kid?)

Anyways, I'm not gonna let a few bad seeds ruin my experience. The people who sat next to me in 316 were great. Overall the trip was awesome, and I will remember this for a long time to come.

Just being in the arena makes me want to cheer for the Habs, it's just amazing to see the support for the team. You have a good team this year, good luck!

LilWinger11 10-23-2008 04:57 PM

You might have had a slightly less pleasant experience if you had been wearing, say, a Bruins or Sens jersey ;) Glad you had fun though. I'd love to see a game in every arena.

JMMR 10-23-2008 04:59 PM

Thanks that's wonderful to see.
And thank your Coyotes for 2 points
But FU for taking out A Kost jk. :D

Can you go post this on the Florida board?

GoodKiwi 10-23-2008 05:00 PM

Take me with you as you go around the continent please?! :help:

BLONG7 10-23-2008 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoyoteUgly (Post 15987921)
I'm seeing games in every NHL city, last week was #25, and I gotta say without a doubt, Montreal has the best arena I've ever been too. You guys are incredible! The fan support and atmosphere is really amazing.

For the most part everybody was cool with me wearing my Coyotes jersey. Near the end of the game there were a few boos as i walked around, but that's to be expected. The only exception was this little 15 year old **** that pushed me from behind. I turned around expecting some drunk guy wanting to fight, but saw this kid laughing. I just ignored him and walked away (what am i gonna do, beat up a little kid?)

Anyways, I'm not gonna let a few bad seeds ruin my experience. The people who sat next to me in 316 were great. Overall the trip was awesome, and I will remember this for a long time to come.

Just being in the arena makes me want to cheer for the Habs, it's just amazing to see the support for the team. You have a good team this year, good luck!

Great you hhad a good time...the Bell Centre is truly amazing, props to Habs fans for making it a fun place to watch a game. Hopefully some day the Yotes will get some more support from your fans! Great gig BTW travelling around watching NHL games!

One Trick Pony 10-23-2008 05:18 PM

Did you just say #25? :naughty:

jdmef8vtec* 10-23-2008 05:49 PM

Quote:

He was suppose to sack you from behind then push you..........

Kidding obviously, I make the trip couple times a year and it amazes me everytime, anyone know how many season ticket holders the Habs have?

Glad you had a good time, did you have a Poutine, or World Famous smoke meat sandwich?

number 11 10-23-2008 05:53 PM

Quote:

I'm seeing...#25...without a doubt, Montreal...the best...

nice!

AlexCvm 10-23-2008 06:25 PM

From what I remember, there is a little bit more than 15 000 season tickets holder and a 3-4 years waiting list.

Bulis hit 10-23-2008 06:36 PM

316? Haha the guy with the Coyotes jersey!

I was that guy right beside you. You owe me for this beer I paid you! Kidding. And then later we got to a motel. What a blast we had!

JTWymanFan* 10-23-2008 06:41 PM

[QUOTE=Bulis hit;15989221]316? Haha the guy with the Coyotes jersey!

I was that guy right beside you. You owe me for this beer I paid you! Kidding. And then later we got to a motel. What a blast we had![/QUOTE]

:dainty:

Pascal 10-23-2008 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bulis hit (Post 15989221)
And then later we got to a motel. What a blast we had!

now THAT is hospitality :naughty:

Kachino 10-23-2008 07:20 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I was that guy right beside you. You owe me for this beer I paid you! Kidding. And then later we got to a motel. What a blast we had!

Nice to know you guys had a blast ;)

THE HOFF 10-23-2008 07:22 PM

Quote:

its good to have other fans post good things about us... lol.... thanks I guess...

HabsDood 10-23-2008 07:34 PM

Quote:

And then later we got to a motel. What a blast we had!

Nha dood, that was just me:sarcasm:

Beer :shakehead

nas84 10-24-2008 11:17 PM

Quote:

were u in the upper bowl?? i remember seeing a tall guy with a shaved head wearing a phx jersey...i remember this cause it was the only phx fan i saw all night:)

#44_delivers 10-25-2008 02:41 AM

Quote:

thats so cool.. i always wanted to and still want to see the habs in every city.
you must be a devoted coyote fan and/or very rich.

Rayne* 10-25-2008 03:14 AM

Quote:

The only exception was this little 15 year old **** that pushed me from behind. I turned around expecting some drunk guy wanting to fight, but saw this kid laughing. I just ignored him and walked away (what am i gonna do, beat up a little kid?)

Sure?

Anyway, good to know you had a good time at the Bell Centre.