HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   RDS Lineup notes (O'Byrne scratched, Halak to Start, Price back at Practice, etc) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=565358)

Galchenyuk x 27 10-23-2008 06:55 PM

Halak IN against the Ducks
 
Halak will start a second striaght game on Saturday night

Price is fighting a virus and should be back on the ice tommorow and backup to Halak Saturday night.


http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/262180.html

VAN-HAB 10-23-2008 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaydee96 (Post 15989581)
Halak will start a second striaght game on Saturday night

Price is fighting a virus and should be back on the ice tommorow and backup to Halak Saturday night.


http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/262180.html

that's OK, Halak will do as well as Price..

Galchenyuk x 27 10-23-2008 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAN-HAB (Post 15989610)
that's OK, Halak will do as well as Price..

I have no problems with it either.
I believe in both of them. We have 2 great young goalies.

Whitesnake 10-23-2008 07:07 PM

Don't want to sound pessimistic.....but as much as Anaheim is struggling, they still have fine shooters AND are quite big up front making them able to pick up the rebounds that Jaro is giving lately though he had been quite good.

I do think he's good, still, I do think that his style might fit teams better than others. We'll see.

Galchenyuk x 27 10-23-2008 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitesnake (Post 15989841)
Don't want to sound pessimistic.....but as much as Anaheim is struggling, they still have fine shooters AND are quite big up front making them able to pick up the rebounds that Jaro is giving lately though he had been quite good.

I do think he's good, still, I do think that his style might fit teams better than others. We'll see.

They took 4 shots in 2 periods against the LEAFS

Pascal 10-23-2008 07:10 PM

Price is a bust. Sick mother****er

MM425 10-23-2008 07:10 PM

This is when having a perfectly capable backup comes in handy.

Hopefully Halak keeps his play up and Price gets better.

JTWymanFan* 10-23-2008 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaydee96 (Post 15989867)
They took 4 shots in 2 periods against the LEAFS


LOL, yep a real powerhouse them ducks !

x-bob 10-23-2008 07:11 PM

I'm okay with that. Halak is a great goaltender I just hope that Price will be okay once he comes back.

speed11 10-23-2008 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitesnake (Post 15989841)
Don't want to sound pessimistic.....but as much as Anaheim is struggling, they still have fine shooters AND are quite big up front making them able to pick up the rebounds that Jaro is giving lately though he had been quite good.

I do think he's good, still, I do think that his style might fit teams better than others. We'll see.

i feel you, i'm worried about this game, on top of it, we've been off for 4 days, scared we're gonna come out really flat...

Marc the Habs Fan 10-23-2008 07:13 PM

Dunno where la presse canadienne got this piece of news. Martin McGuire didn't say Halak was starting when he recapped the Habs day on CKAC at 3:50 pm and no other media outlet that covers the Habs has the info.

JTWymanFan* 10-23-2008 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed11 (Post 15989935)
i feel you, i'm worried about this game, on top of it, we've been off for 4 days, scared we're gonna come out really flat...


I am glad it's you and not me . :sarcasm:

CareyClutch 10-23-2008 07:19 PM

Kim St-Pierre will be the backup:sarcasm:

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/262151.html

Nedved 10-23-2008 07:28 PM

goalie controversy :scared:

Whitesnake 10-23-2008 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaydee96 (Post 15989867)
They took 4 shots in 2 periods against the LEAFS

That would be called a really really bad game. I would be really surprised to see that day after day. Like I would be really surprised to see Getzlaf finishing the season with 10 goals....They will pick it up.

Travis Moen 10-23-2008 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason allison'fans (Post 15990054)
Kim St-Pierre will be the backup:sarcasm:

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/262151.html

"D'avoir eu la chance de me retrouver sur la glace, c'est 'priceless', a-t-elle lancé." - Kim St-Pierre

I loled

JMMR 10-23-2008 07:58 PM

Why are Price rumours not circulating.

Travis Moen 10-23-2008 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMMR (Post 15990824)
Why are Price rumours not circulating.

Gaborik for Price :scared:

LilWinger11 10-23-2008 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaydee96 (Post 15989867)
They took 4 shots in 2 periods against the LEAFS

:eek:

:biglaugh:

By that standard, we should be able to hold them without a shot all game!

znk 10-23-2008 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMMR (Post 15990824)
Why are Price rumours not circulating.

Price and Higgins?

David_99 10-23-2008 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by znk (Post 15990883)
Price for Higgins... and a first?

fixed.

usernam 10-23-2008 08:32 PM

Quote:

Chris Higgins a admis qu'il n'aurait jamais pu déceler que c'était une fille, si on ne lui avait pas dit.
Higgins :shakehead I knew he was a cancer in the locker room.

montreal 10-23-2008 08:34 PM

Go Halak, win it for our 2nd round pick! :hockey::hyper::wave::fight::hit::dm:

Sined 10-23-2008 08:35 PM

Price + Higgings + 1st <-> Lecavalier

Go Habs Go 10-23-2008 08:38 PM

I was at the Ducks-Leafs game the other day. The Ducks didn't deserve to win that game and the Leafs didn't play particularly well either. The only Duck that was decent was Perry. Pronger, Nieds and Selanne were all non-factors. I have no idea why the Ducks are playing so badly.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.