HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hamrlik Hurt (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=566826)

GoldenForum 10-28-2008 10:19 PM

Hamrlik Hurt

RDS reporting Hammer hurt his lower back. Anyone see what happened?

googlymoogly 10-28-2008 10:28 PM

That would be strange when he limped off because he got hit in the ankle by a puck.

CPrice 10-28-2008 10:29 PM

Not sure. This isnt good, hopefully hes not out too long. Reading the GDT sounds like O'Byrne isnt playing great.

Galchenyuk x 27 10-28-2008 10:34 PM

his back?

he got a shot off the lower part of his leg (possibly ankle)

Pleks hurt his back at one point but returned for his next shift.

Whitesnake 10-28-2008 10:45 PM

He definately got a slapshot on the side of his knee. Pretty clear on the replay.

I know that during the game, RDS said that they've asked for Dr. Mulder to come and see.....doesn't seem to be like anything too minor but we'll see.

Problem is where desperately looking for #4 to play with him....if it's serious, we might be looking for a #3 and #4.....Seems to be that this duo will then become Gorges and Bouillon....

otto bond 10-28-2008 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPrice (Post 16069247)
Not sure. This isnt good, hopefully hes not out too long. Reading the GDT sounds like O'Byrne isnt playing great.

Carbs has given him a very short leache. He has to accomplish the simple things better. His errors are very costly. Needs more polish. I would have to say that if Carle does good in Hamilton, he may be a good option.

Coming back to Hammer, it did looked painfull, cross fingers.

Galchenyuk x 27 10-28-2008 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitesnake (Post 16069614)
He definately got a slapshot on the side of his knee. Pretty clear on the replay.

I know that during the game, RDS said that they've asked for Dr. Mulder to come and see.....doesn't seem to be like anything too minor but we'll see.

Problem is where desperately looking for #4 to play with him....if it's serious, we might be looking for a #3 and #4.....Seems to be that this duo will then become Gorges and Bouillon....

:scared:
no, no, no, no and no again

that leaves O'Byrne, Brisebois and Dandenault...

no sir!!

ZARTONK 10-28-2008 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaydee96 (Post 16069648)
:scared:
no, no, no, no and no again

that leaves O'Byrne, Brisebois and Dandenault...

no sir!!

i say we trade for chare, thet way we can boo him all the time, at every home game :sarcasm:

Clumsyhab 10-28-2008 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPrice (Post 16069247)

He panics everytime he got the puck and an opponent is forechecking. Also, he fells on the ice at least 3 times on the ice. I can't beleive some of the people in the forum thinks he could be a #4. He ain't better than Brisebois so far this season and also last season. Since it's still early in the season, I'd even give Weber a shot to see what he can do. At least, he may be useful on the PP.

bib 10-28-2008 10:53 PM

RDS person: So...Amerlick...you urt yourself?

Hamrlik: Yeah, I took a puck off the ankle, it hurt, but I don't think it's anything serious.

RDS person: Donc Amerlick vient de m'imformer qu'il vient blessť son dos....

ZARTONK 10-28-2008 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zalery (Post 16069740)

Hamrlik: Yeah, I took a puck off the ankle, it hurt, but I don't think it's anything serious.

loooool are u serious?!?!?!?!

Bullsmith 10-28-2008 10:59 PM

Hope Hamr' s okay. Habs are deep in D prospects, but they're shallow on guys who can play top 4 right now.

Turbo 10-28-2008 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZARTONK (Post 16069759)
loooool are u serious?!?!?!?!

Would he joke about something so serious?

(;))

Galchenyuk x 27 10-29-2008 12:07 AM

watching Sports 30

Renaud Lavoie said he was cut by the puck that hit him.

VAN-HAB 10-29-2008 12:30 AM

Quote:

that's too funny.....:laugh:
anyway hope Amerlick is not hurt cause dont wanna see Brisebois nor Dandenault.

Kriss E 10-29-2008 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clumsyhab (Post 16069683)
He panics everytime he got the puck and an opponent is forechecking. Also, he fells on the ice at least 3 times on the ice. I can't beleive some of the people in the forum thinks he could be a #4. He ain't better than Brisebois so far this season and also last season. Since it's still early in the season, I'd even give Weber a shot to see what he can do. At least, he may be useful on the PP.

Komisarek was dreadful when he had about 40 NHL Games of experience as well.

mtl_felix 10-29-2008 12:44 AM

Quote:

Bwahaha, gotta love those RDS dudes.

DaHabMan 10-29-2008 12:55 AM

i heard that he got the puck on his knee

JTWymanFan* 10-29-2008 05:58 AM

Hammer cut his calf with the puck blocking a shot.

JMMR 10-29-2008 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CabbageLegs (Post 16072370)
Hammer cut his calf with the puck blocking a shot.

I did not know Hamrlik had peach skin.

Pascal 10-29-2008 07:23 AM

that's so weird, being cut by a puck like that.

rocketlives 10-29-2008 07:26 AM

We need an experienced and dependable #4 dman more than ever. O'Byrne has no experience. Breezy is experienced but he's not dependable.

Pascal 10-29-2008 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocketlives (Post 16072592)
We need an experienced and dependable #4 dman more than ever.

Hammer will be back next game is my guess.. I doubt a cut keeps someone out of the lineup too long.

Opus 10-29-2008 07:31 AM

Quote:

That's hilarious!

Hope it's nothing to serious for you guys, injuries suck.

Side note: That was an awesome game lastnight.

Blind Gardien 10-29-2008 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kriss E (Post 16071503)
Komisarek was dreadful when he had about 40 NHL Games of experience as well.

Very true.

Anyway, I think Gorges and Bouillon are our 4th and 5th defensemen now. O'Byrne can still be sheltered as our 6th guy playing with somebody much higher on the depth chart in Hamrlik.

Picking up a real #4 would be nice, but looking around the league it's probably not an easy thing to do. Not many teams should be sellers yet. Mind you, once the deadline comes and the bidding wars open up, the prices probably increase. Tough call. We might end up just having to grit our teeth and live with one relative weakness.