HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Gonchar to Toronto... done ??? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=56719)

habs1988 02-28-2004 05:09 PM

Gonchar to Toronto... done ???
 
I just read on chfans.com a fan who just said that Gonchar has been traded to Toronto for Berg,Colaiacovo and 1st.

C'est fait, gonchar est a toronto!!!!!

Fan590 is reporting this as follows:
Toronto: Sergei Gonchar, 5th round pick
Washington: Aki Berg, Carlo Colaiacovo, 1st round pick**
Pour ce qui est du match de ce soir, mtl doit gagner ce match et il le feront ...mais attention a caroline, une semi bete noire pour le ch...koivu est en feu, qu l continue ainsi....

bref bob doit bouger pour suivre la dance des trade!!!!
merci et bonne chance bob pour rivaliser avec toronto, ottawa et phily!!!

http://www.chfans.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2715

dunner97 02-28-2004 05:11 PM

funny coloiacovo is playing right now for st john's ///// listen to the game if u like

not quite yoda 02-28-2004 05:12 PM

When it gets posted on TSN.ca, I'll believe it. Until then, look for a link to back it up. Thanks.

nazzy19o 02-28-2004 05:13 PM

Right now its fake, even the page they had on torontos official site. The Press talked to Pat Quinn about it and he claims it isnt true, maybe a hack, and you can even type in your own name or whatever. So If its true its still in talks because he would've confirmed, or it could be waiting until monday or later.

Peter10 02-28-2004 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakukoivu2003
I just read on chfans.com a fan who just said that Gonchar has been traded to Toronto for Berg,Colaiacovo and 1st.

C'est fait, gonchar est a toronto!!!!!

Fan590 is reporting this as follows:
Toronto: Sergei Gonchar, 5th round pick
Washington: Aki Berg, Carlo Colaiacovo, 1st round pick**
Pour ce qui est du match de ce soir, mtl doit gagner ce match et il le feront ...mais attention a caroline, une semi bete noire pour le ch...koivu est en feu, qu l continue ainsi....

bref bob doit bouger pour suivre la dance des trade!!!!
merci et bonne chance bob pour rivaliser avec toronto, ottawa et phily!!!

http://www.chfans.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2715

If fan590 would just work for me i could comment on that. For some reasons i always get that message that NBA prohibited to broadcast their games on the web. Hm the Raptors game was over like 20 hours ago and it still doesnt work.
The deal looks reasonable tho. Berg could "sort of replace Gonchar and the Caps get the 1st and Cola.

p.l.f. 02-28-2004 05:17 PM

still
its something upbeat to a dull day

nazzy19o 02-28-2004 05:19 PM

Are leafs on a road trip? Or Washington, Maybe one of them or both are waiting till their at home to announce it.

p.l.f. 02-28-2004 05:21 PM

unfortunately there's nothing on the fan 590 update except the interest in kolzig as well :(

leafer20 02-28-2004 05:22 PM

are there mods here ???

this is not final.

before you post sources, make sure you know where you got it from.

This is old news.

Unless TSN, Sportsnet reports it, dont post stuff.

Or if you hear it yourself on some station.

There are many liars out there.

Fan 590 said that may be the deal yesterday, but it is not final yet.

DJ Spinoza 02-28-2004 05:23 PM

I'm starting to think that Bruce Garrioch is more reliable than Fan590 and this chfans.com place.

Garry Valk 02-28-2004 05:23 PM

For the FAN, try this instead:

http://www.jr-digital.com/stations.html

That link always works.

Peter10 02-28-2004 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garry Valk
For the FAN, try this instead:

http://www.jr-digital.com/stations.html

That link always works.

Thanks man, thats working for me.

Pinto 02-28-2004 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrKnowNothing
I'm starting to think that Bruce Garrioch is more reliable than Fan590 and this chfans.com place.

whoa whoa. lets not say things we cant take back here ;)

Buffaloed 02-28-2004 05:57 PM

Links to other boards may not be used as sources here. Please see our posting guidelines http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=6654


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:27 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.