HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Rumor : O'neill and Hill to MTL for Zednik? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=56748)

HabsoluteFate 02-28-2004 05:21 PM

Trade with Carolina?

According to RDS (Tv) Carolina's GM was seen in Bob Gainey's office...
could be nothing but perhaps its something?

Two players I would love to see come from Carolina, that could help Montreal now
and in the coming years:
Erik Cole
Jeff O'Neil

Belarus Rocket 02-28-2004 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HabsoluteFate

Two players I would love to see come from Carolina, that could help Montreal now
and in the coming years:
Erik Cole
Jeff O'Neil

Don't know if you guys remember,But Gainey Is Montreal GM so It'S Pretty normal he talk to other GM.Oh and BTW I really love the trade deadline,but I don't know,I think It's starting to be a little bit crazy this year

**Nothing against you HabsoluteFate,I just think the trade deadline Is getting to big for nothing

BBR 02-28-2004 05:32 PM

Yes Gainey pass all day whit him and the rumor
is O'neil for a yough player.

Carbonneau 02-28-2004 05:33 PM

I love the deadline, the excitement is great and I don't care if MTL does anything, it's still great

HabsoluteFate 02-28-2004 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Future=Hossa
Don't know if you guys remember,But Gainey Is Montreal GM so It'S Pretty normal he talk to other GM.Oh and BTW I really love the trade deadline,but I don't know,I think It's starting to be a little bit crazy this year

**Nothing against you HabsoluteFate,I just think the trade deadline Is getting to big for nothing

no offense taken...im just relaying the information i heard on RDS...just got an update on tv...they said they spoke with Carolina's GM to ask him how it went and he simply said "really well"...

time will tell :)

Carbonneau 02-28-2004 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HabsoluteFate

and in the coming years:
Erik Cole
Jeff O'Neil

I heard the janitor was in Gainey's office this morning too.........could lead to something

Belarus Rocket 02-28-2004 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonneau
I heard the janitor was in Gainey's office this morning too.........could lead to something

Really...I think were up to something BIG guys!!! :joker: :joker:

Carbonneau 02-28-2004 05:46 PM

Quote:

Really...I think were up to something BIG guys!!! :joker: :joker:

I'll trade you my backup mop for your starting bucket.

Belarus Rocket 02-28-2004 05:51 PM

pfffff..No way I give my starting Bucket ;)

English Hab 02-28-2004 05:58 PM

Quote:

Now boys i know Jean-Paul personally and he said that Gainey's office is particular tidy, expect after tuesday nights when he likes to order in a big portion of Mike's Pountin and pig out while catching his favourite shows on the tube... However JP also said he needs to work on his basketball skills as he still can't make the shot from his desk to the garbage can!!!

HaHaHaHa :joker:

Also i read something yesterday about Sean Hill coming back??? so who knows about the whole Carolina deal and the situation...

Carbonneau 02-28-2004 05:58 PM

Quote:

pfffff..No way I give my starting Bucket ;)

backup mop and a bag of new rags....come on....Rags!!!

Belarus Rocket 02-28-2004 06:02 PM

DONE DEAL :rolly: :joker: :joker:

Duff88 02-28-2004 06:08 PM

How would you guys react if we'd get O'Neill... for Kastsitsyn? We can already say that the media would all agree the we stole O'Neill but what would you guys think about the deal?

Carbonneau 02-28-2004 06:08 PM

Quote:

Yeah baby, I suckered you into that one, I mean...rags??? who wants rags??

English Hab 02-28-2004 06:08 PM

Quote:

Yeah well i'm prepared to give you a $5 cleaning voucher for any good store, for those rags....

I've always been into those last minute hitches in deals!!! :joker: :joker: :joker:

Carbonneau 02-28-2004 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duff88
How would you guys react if we'd get O'Neill... for Kastsitsyn? We can already say that the media would all agree the we stole O'Neill but what would you guys think about the deal?

I don't think we'd be the ones doing the stealing

Belarus Rocket 02-28-2004 06:09 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Carbonneau 02-28-2004 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by English Hab
Yeah well i'm prepared to give you a $5 cleaning voucher for any good store, for those rags....

I've always been into those last minute hitches in deals!!! :joker: :joker: :joker:

I'm listening.....there's more rags where those came from.

English Hab 02-28-2004 06:20 PM

Quote:

I'm listening.....there's more rags where those came from.

final offer.. the voucher and some detergent!??

habs1988 02-28-2004 06:51 PM

Rumor : O'neill and Hill to MTL

I've just heard at RDS that O'neill and Hill will be traded to MTL for Zednik. This rumor comes from Daniele Sauvageau. She said that it's a potential trade between these 2 teams.

VAN-HAB 02-28-2004 06:51 PM

Sauvageau's rumour on zednik

She just confirmed the rumour Zednik for ONeill and Hill (1 intermission)

go habsgo 02-28-2004 06:53 PM

rumor just in mtl car

juring the intermission the brodcaster said that the rumor floating around the bell centre during the first period is zednick and hainsey for hill and oneill they said hill may want to come to mtl because his name is on tjhe stanley cup with mtl when we won in 93that migth lure hime to mtl.what do you guys think.

Guy Caballero 02-28-2004 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duff88

I'd say no. I only have scouting reports and Savard's glowing review to go on, but it seems that Kastitsyn has the potential to be a better player than O'Neill has ever been, let alone the player he is today.

Habsolution 02-28-2004 06:55 PM

I confirm that Sauvageau said that

VAN-HAB 02-28-2004 06:55 PM

there are now 3 identical threads!!!!!