HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   PGT: Every Dog has it's Day (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=572325)

happyhab* 11-13-2008 08:24 PM

PGT: Every Dog has it's Day

Can't Win them all.... Bruins fans do have a short memory

Riverside Habs Fan 11-13-2008 08:25 PM

Worst game I have watched in years.

Lets hope it doesn't happen again this season.

Ross MacLochness 11-13-2008 08:26 PM

So what did we end at... 12?

Oh well, it was a hilarious ride while it lasted.

snakeye 11-13-2008 08:26 PM

This game is not even PGT worthy. Someone delete this. :shakehead

Vicious 11-13-2008 08:26 PM

What Carbo did to Price tonight is very very very uncool.

Dripper 11-13-2008 08:27 PM

/thread

Please.

hototogisu 11-13-2008 08:27 PM

Too bad we had to end the streak on such a ****ty note but oh well.

Eeeevvvveryyyy roooose has it's thooooornnnn........

Edit: (wtf I reverted to my playoff run Price avatar..???)

(and now it's back to normal??)

Metropolitsky 11-13-2008 08:28 PM

oh well.....

Hannibal 11-13-2008 08:30 PM

Oh boys... get in the midnight train and come back to MTL...

P.S.: Hope Komi isn't injured 'cause we haven't seen him after the fight...

znk 11-13-2008 08:30 PM

Here's my book on Price. Pass the puck to one side and pass it back immediatly and you not only get a scoring chance you get an empty net.

Little Nilan 11-13-2008 08:30 PM

Lots of lessons to learn from this.

Habs can't win on talent alone and have to take the Bruins seriously.

The Bruins won't roll over and die anymore.

Teufelsdreck is really happy his favorite team won tonight

Habs might not be the best team in the NE. Time to get serious boys.

Pascal 11-13-2008 08:31 PM

This team has no heart. They think they're all-stars and just don't want to give it the effort.

Also, Laraque is indeed useless.. whoever said it in the GDT. And Komi shouldn't have dropped the gloves against Lucic, way to add insult to injury especially after playing like a pee-wee all game long.

Maliki2 11-13-2008 08:32 PM

If Laraque is here to collect a paycheck only, he needs to GTFO! Period!

Spectaculard 11-13-2008 08:32 PM

That...was....pathetic

The n00b King * 11-13-2008 08:32 PM

Ok, at least now we can blame Fido22.

hackeyisneat 11-13-2008 08:32 PM

ok i didn't see the first five because i was at work, but ffs #6 was clearly tipped by gorges

Marc the Habs Fan 11-13-2008 08:33 PM

It was gonna happen eventually. You can't just dominate a team time and time and time and time again.

And you knew that Boston wanted nothing more than to shove it down our throats and embarass us after we did it so MANY times to them.

We also beat ourselves tonight. The first four goals were utterly given to Boston, either on ridiculous giveaways (Komisarek, Koivu, Gorges) or penalties (Price's). Even the 5th goal was given.

The lack of focus was dumbfounding.

Price was awful. Carbo should have pulled him.

There was a brief window late in the 2nd when Fernandez turned into Santa Claus with his rebounds and gave us about 2 goals on a platter that could have gotten us back into the game, but aside from that it was a painful game to watch.

Cue another panic wave around Habs land...

Watsatheo 11-13-2008 08:33 PM

I`m going to take my frustrations out by voting the Habs players to the all-star game.

HardcoreHab 11-13-2008 08:33 PM

The Bruins looked really good tonight. Good for them.

The Habs, on the otherhand, looked like a flock of mentally challenged geese. They couldn't do anything right tonight.

I'm disappointed to say the least. Kovalev looks so bad. Plekanec never gives up, but he plays like a little pansy. Price has now given up 12 f'ing goals to sandwich that shutout. :rant:

24 And Counting* 11-13-2008 08:34 PM

******** de criss.

****in' humiliating.

I hope Laraque kills that hunchback mofo on november 22nd.

HamrlikTheStud* 11-13-2008 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan (Post 16311073)
It was gonna happen eventually. You can't just dominate a team time and time and time and time again.

And you knew that Boston wanted nothing more than to shove it down our throats and embarass us after we did it so MANY times to them.

We also beat ourselves tonight. The first four goals were utterly given to Boston, either on ridiculous giveaways (Komisarek, Koivu, Gorges) or penalties (Price's). Even the 5th goal was given.

The lack of focus was dumbfounding.

Price was awful. Carbo should have pulled him.

There was a brief window late in the 2nd when Fernandez turned into Santa Claus with his rebounds and gave us about 2 goals on a platter that could have gotten us back into the game, but aside from that it was a painful game to watch.

Cue another panic wave around Habs land...

It's not overeacting... I've honestly never saw an NHL team play so bad in my whole like... NEVER.

Canadian_Brewtality 11-13-2008 08:35 PM

Bruins win the cup tonight.

On a more important note, twice in a week the habs get there ***** handed to them and Price looks terrible.

Komisarek was AWFUL. Forget the fight, he was poor.

I cant actually say anything good tonight. Nothing.

ToysInTheAttic 11-13-2008 08:35 PM

Meh, Habs evil twin keeps showing up this year. Completely out hustled, and out played by the Bruins.

Nasty move by Carbonneau leaving Price in net after the 6th goal. I infer that Carbo was sending a message to Bob Gainey about trading Huet last year. Bad, bad coaching right there. Can't fault a goalie for a bad team in front of them is my opinion.

Laraque is here for what purpose?

Little Nilan 11-13-2008 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HamrlikTheStud (Post 16311122)
It's not overeacting... I've honestly never saw an NHL team play so bad in my whole like... NEVER.

You're kidding right? That means you've been watching for what, a year? The 2001-2002 season was dominated by games like these.

Adam91 11-13-2008 08:36 PM

Maybe Carbo kept Price in because Halak is already getting 1/2 games and if he had came in and played well some people would have wanted him to play 2/2 games.