HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Higgins (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=57463)

AJ1982 03-02-2004 12:33 AM

Higgins
 
How is Chris Higgins progressing in Hamilton? Statistically he looks to be doing well, 31 pts in 48 games according to hockeydb.com, but how is his overall game developing?

Darz 03-02-2004 08:32 AM

Ya............and where his bro be at!!!

ProspectsFans 03-02-2004 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJ1982
How is Chris Higgins progressing in Hamilton? Statistically he looks to be doing well, 31 pts in 48 games according to hockeydb.com, but how is his overall game developing?

Since his concussion, he's doing very well. He's fighting hard with Alexander Perezhoghin to be the Hamilton rookie of the year. Since the beginning of the season, Chris got some weight and he is now around 200 pounds. An good thing for him. He's still working hard to be an all-around player.

Right now, he's probably the best Center for the Dogs.

F. Duchemin 03-02-2004 09:19 AM

Higgins got a concussion?

ProspectsFans 03-02-2004 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F. Duchemin
Higgins got a concussion?

Yes, in late january. He'd missed 3 or 4 games for that. Higgins got hurt in a match against Toronto and he left the game (30-01-2004). He'd returned the 11-02-2004 and lead the Bulldogs to victory with 2 points (1-1).

You may see that thread : http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=48467

Maybe Kev would correct me if I'm wrong...

NYR1084 03-02-2004 11:16 AM

Darz : Ya............and where his bro be at!!!

Hey,

Im here and check the board every now and again, just I havent had the time to post because of school.


[QUOTE Maybe Kev would correct me if I'm wrong...[/QUOTE]

Prospect Fan,

Youre right with every thing you said.

Take care,
Kev

Rectificator 03-02-2004 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProspectsFans
Since his concussion, he's doing very well. He's fighting hard with Alexander Perezhoghin to be the Hamilton rookie of the year. Since the beginning of the season, Chris got some weight and he is now around 200 pounds. An good thing for him. He's still working hard to be an all-around player.

Right now, he's probably the best Center for the Dogs.

Higgins is actually playing LW on the first line with Gratton and Balej!

ProspectsFans 03-02-2004 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rectificator
Higgins is actually playing LW on the first line with Gratton and Balej!

Yeah well, he can play both positions :yo:

Instead the fact that he'd always played Center in his career, Doug Jarvis used Higgins as Left Winger because there's a lot of guys out there who can also play Center.

But I still think that Chris is the best center with the Bulldogs right now.

Thanks for the info Rectificator ;)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.