HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   OT: Patrick roy other son in trouble! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=575228)

JeromeHP 11-21-2008 10:32 PM

Patrick roy other son in trouble!

Yep!lol frederik roy with a vicious cross check to the face of mtl junior d-man vincent bourgeois! Really ugly! Should be on rds/ris and youtube soon

Jeffrey 11-21-2008 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markov79fan (Post 16444693)
Yep!lol frederik roy with a vicious cross check to the face of mtl junior d-man vincent bourgeois! Really ugly! Should be on rds/ris and youtube soon

well i watched la zone and nobody brought it up ?

:facepalm:
can they get off Patrick Roy shoulders now !

goldglove 11-21-2008 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeffrey (Post 16444993)
well i watched la zone and nobody brought it up ?

:facepalm:
can they get off Patrick Roy shoulders now !

because roy was the guest and villeneuve don't have the nuts to brought it in front of him.

ChemiseBleuHonnete 11-21-2008 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldglove (Post 16445063)
because roy was the guest and villeneuve don't have the nuts to brought it in front of him.

the guts???? it would've been disrespectful!

tiredman 11-21-2008 11:20 PM

nobody would talk about this if his name wasn't roy.

goldglove 11-21-2008 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franchise player (Post 16445091)
the guts???? it would've been disrespectful!

I agree, but if roy is not tonight guess, it's the show headline.

Jeffrey 11-21-2008 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiredman (Post 16445210)

Exactly let's say it was a Tremblay kid that did the hit nobody would talk about it !

SergeConstantin74 11-21-2008 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeffrey (Post 16445234)
Exactly let's say it was a Tremblay kid that did the hit nobody would talk about it !

I agree, but it was still an ugly hit...

Team_Spirit 11-21-2008 11:35 PM

That was a brutal assault, you could see Patrick was pissed off.

SergeConstantin74 11-21-2008 11:49 PM

It's funny that the player who received the hit was drafted by Quebec and was traded to Montreal because he didn't want to play with the Remparts. :sarcasm:

Team_Spirit 11-22-2008 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SergeConstantin74 (Post 16445471)
It's funny that the player who received the hit was drafted by Quebec and was traded to Montreal because he didn't want to play with the Remparts. :sarcasm:

Why is that?

Haddock 11-22-2008 12:23 PM

Quote:

It would talked about less, but a vicious cross-check to the mouth caught on tape in the Q is news no matter who does it. He should be suspended for at least twenty games, minimum.

Iwishihadacup 11-22-2008 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haddock (Post 16448847)
It would talked about less, but a vicious cross-check to the mouth caught on tape in the Q is news no matter who does it. He should be suspended for at least twenty games, minimum.

no... they dont punish cheap shot, they punish fight!

HansonBro 11-22-2008 02:04 PM

wheres our link!?!?!? :amazed:

Dwight 11-22-2008 02:18 PM

Are the kids gonna be in attendance tonight?

Whitesnake 11-22-2008 02:48 PM

Quote:

Not the point. Those sons are just plain dumb....you don't do stuff like this when it's your father big comeback to Montreal.....I guess you don't think when you're actually in the heat of the moment.....Still they're just pure nutcases that should be dealth with accordingly. While there doesn't seem to be a lot of fighters left in that league, I would hope that Danick Paquette takes care of both of them. It's them for a lesson.

http://www.rds.ca/video/visionneuse.html

Click on "Le Junior fête Roy à sa façon" last item, you'll have to scroll down.

7 seconds from the end.....stupid ******* that should be suspended for 20 games....

SergeConstantin74 11-22-2008 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team_Spirit (Post 16448718)
Why is that?

I don't know. At the beginning of the 2007-08 season, the kid was considered as a top prospect in the QMJHL for the 2008 NHL draft. He was compared to Kristopher Letang, same type of player and he had the same stats in MAAA. After the camp in 2007, he announced he wouldn't play in 2007-08. He didn't play at all, but stayed in shape. Because of that, he was forgotten in the NHL draft. He wanted to come back, but not with the Remparts. He was traded to Montreal this summer with Angelo Esposito. We'll probably never know the reason. He's a good o-defenseman, but not as good as he could have been.

#57 11-22-2008 03:05 PM

I was in the crowd... we had scored 7 goals at that point if I'm not mistaken and the crowd was still asleep.. then the scrum broke out and Roy crosschecked Bourgeois to the face and everyone started boing hahaha

then when they announced the penalty everyone started boing Roy's son. I had never seen the crowd at the Auditorium so pumped. :laugh:

Maybe this game will be the start of something for the crowd at Verdun... a game with lots of emotions, total blowout for the Juniors, etc you cannot have hated your time last night at the Auditorium... pretty sure more people will come back to watch games now.

Bourgeois was bleeding baaaaaaaaaaad.

#57 11-22-2008 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SergeConstantin74 (Post 16451727)
I don't know. At the beginning of the 2007-08 season, the kid was considered as a top prospect in the QMJHL for the 2008 NHL draft. He was compared to Kristopher Letang, same type of player and he had the same stats in MAAA. After the camp in 2007, he announced he wouldn't play in 2007-08. He didn't play at all, but stayed in shape. Because of that, he was forgotten in the NHL draft. He wanted to come back, but not with the Remparts. He was traded to Montreal this summer with Angelo Esposito. We'll probably never know the reason. He's a good o-defenseman, but not as good as he could have been.

Great skater, great first pass, great vision, but his timing is lacking and he is easily outmatched in the defensive zone.

I dont know why he skipped a year but so far he's been an OK #5 for the Juniors, the problem is that Brennan, O'Keefe, Kostromitin and Wall are all being used more than him on the PP so Bourgeois cannot really do anything offensively, I'd like to see him on the first wave.

Not a legitimate prospect at this point but we'll see maybe he'll pick it up after Christmas.

kostitsyn1489 11-22-2008 03:10 PM

When i saw the play i didnt know it was Roy's song as my TV was on mute and the first thing i thought is, maybe a fight wouldve been better then a crosscheck here then i thought that it was just plain stupid to make a crosscheck like that, even worse now that i know it was at 7 seconds from the end of the game.

The guy should be suspended for a while, if they give like 3 games suspension to an instigator and thats 10 times worse, he should get at least 15-20 games.

I dont mind fight, but crosscheck in the face shouldnt be part of the game.

Watsatheo 11-22-2008 03:14 PM

SergeConstantin74 11-22-2008 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #57 (Post 16451959)
Great skater, great first pass, great vision, but his timing is lacking and he is easily outmatched in the defensive zone.

I dont know why he skipped a year but so far he's been an OK #5 for the Juniors, the problem is that Brennan, O'Keefe, Kostromitin and Wall are all being used more than him on the PP so Bourgeois cannot really do anything offensively, I'd like to see him on the first wave.

Not a legitimate prospect at this point but we'll see maybe he'll pick it up after Christmas.

His skipped year made all the difference, it's hard to catch the others when you miss a complete year at this level.

---

As for Frederick, he deserves 20, but he'll get only 5. I'd bet my tickets for tonight on that. :sarcasm:

HansonBro 11-22-2008 03:15 PM

was it lastnight i saw another player totally get sucker punched behind the net while he was on his knees?? dont know what junior league it was

#57 11-22-2008 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kostitsyn1489 (Post 16452024)
When i saw the play i didnt know it was Roy's song as my TV was on mute and the first thing i thought is, maybe a fight wouldve been better then a crosscheck here then i thought that it was just plain stupid to make a crosscheck like that, even worse now that i know it was at 7 seconds from the end of the game.

The guy should be suspended for a while, if they give like 3 games suspension to an instigator and thats 10 times worse, he should get at least 15-20 games.

I dont mind fight, but crosscheck in the face shouldnt be part of the game.

There was a lot more than 7 seconds left not sure what game you were watching.

Whitesnake 11-22-2008 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #57 (Post 16453360)
There was a lot more than 7 seconds left not sure what game you were watching.

Just probably because I said in my post that the incident was in the last 7 seconds of the clip...