HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Tired of the Bruins/Habs fan base yapping? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=576579)

Cenzo_ 11-25-2008 02:03 PM

Tired of the Bruins/Habs fan base yapping?

Is it me or the bashing between these 2 fan base is getting a bit to much to a point where thing are being said on both teams only to provoke the other instead of bringing good intelligent debates.

Lucic this, lucic that… habs are divers, habs are soft… Ok Lucic is a good player, plays with grit and intensity, can we hate him and still respect that and not say he is a chicken because he won’t fight the toughest guy in the league right now when his coach told him not to fight. Boston have a good team because they play hard and with intensity. I hate them but I still can respect them

Same for the Bruins fan, it seems that we rarely get the respect and mostly get insults (i.e. Komi is a dirty player, Kostitsyn sisters, habs are divers, etc…).

Calling us divers and soft is getting pretty old. With all honesty I really don’t know why some say that we are constantly diving because very rarely do I see the habs diving and it seems that it’s just a proof that some fans are sometimes blinded by hatred.

I’m just saying to both fan bases, stop bullsh.iting the same old crap and try to make some intelligent comments.

Anybody else is getting tired of the lack of respect?

Goldthorpe 11-25-2008 02:08 PM

Yes.

xeric716x 11-25-2008 02:10 PM

both fanbases have people on here who just want to stir the pot. its lame, but what are you going to do.

Claimed Off Waivers 11-25-2008 02:11 PM

I don't participate in the yapping but I must admit that it's entertaining to read.

Taupy 11-25-2008 02:13 PM

Funny that someone is bringing this up when we have a losing record against them.

Cenzo_ 11-25-2008 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHiggs (Post 16500339)
I don't participate in the yapping but I must admit that it's entertaining to read.

I agree but sometimes it get's pretty frustrating to read also.

Fire Brunet* 11-25-2008 02:27 PM

Yes I am

Brass 11-25-2008 02:27 PM

Rivalry

Main Entry: ri·val·ry
Pronunciation: \ˈrī-vəl-rē\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural ri·val·ries
Date: 1598
: the act of rivaling : the state of being a rival : competition

All Right Hamilton 11-25-2008 02:29 PM

B's fan here, and I'd tend to agree.

Here's my take on the Habs, whom I do not hate...but certainly do not like.

I respect the hell out of that team. For the most part, you always know what you're going to get with them...hard work, hitting, good goaltending and when it comes to the B's/Habs games I never count the Habs out...they've broken my heart enough in my days, and they never seem to go away quietly.

8BostonRocker24 11-25-2008 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HulKOMInia (Post 16500374)
Funny that someone is bringing this up when we have a losing record against them.

I was only tired of it last year when the Bruins took a grand total of 1 ****ing point vs. Montreal. I wanted to punch my screen every time I read Roy's name and Price's in the same sentence.

It only sucks when your team is losing. (I'm a Red Sox, Celtic, Patriots and Bruins fan). The entire Bruins board last year was tired of it, now we see it as good fun... I'm sure if Montreal had won the last two games this tread would not exist.

Anyway, I enjoy it and love reading the over-the-top posters from both fan bases.

Carbo N8 11-25-2008 02:39 PM

I rarely go to the Bruins board anymore & I don't post there at all because I know that I will only be subjected to verbal abuse if I do. Unfortunate because I enjoy reasoned & intelligent debate with other fans when I can find it.

I was thinking the other day that we should have a board in here where fans of different teams can verbally attack each other at will without interference by mods, sort of a 'no holds barred' type forum. Maybe that would cut down the trolling and trash talk on the regular team boards.

Cenzo_ 11-25-2008 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbo N8 (Post 16500725)
I rarely go to the Bruins board anymore & I don't post there at all because I know that I will only be subjected to verbal abuse if I do. Unfortunate because I enjoy reasoned & intelligent debate with other fans when I can find it.

I was thinking the other day that we should have a board in here where fans of different teams can verbally attack each other at will without interference by mods, sort of a 'no holds barred' type forum. Maybe that would cut down the trolling and trash talk on the regular team boars.

That s actually a pretty good idea

Mods would have an easier job

Taupy 11-25-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cenzo_ (Post 16500849)

Yeah, a very good idea to make HF Boards go down hill. I'm sure the sponsors would like it.

Habinger 11-25-2008 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cenzo_ (Post 16500849)

Mods would have an easier job

I second that.

Cenzo_ 11-25-2008 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HulKOMInia (Post 16500874)
Yeah, a very good idea to make HF Boards go down hill. I'm sure the sponsors would like it.

change the name, make it hatersfboards.com

FrankMTL 11-25-2008 02:55 PM

Don't they already have a place where the most delusional habs fans can post what they want even if it makes no sense....???

Oh yeah....rds.ca is that way ------>

Cenzo_ 11-25-2008 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankMTL (Post 16500987)
Don't they already have a place where the most delusional habs fans can post what they want even if it makes no sense....???

Oh yeah....rds.ca is that way ------>

hahaha +1

Gee Wally 11-25-2008 03:05 PM

a thread yapping about how much yapping sucks...

mmmm...okay.