HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   The Rink (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   the 2009 warrior line? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=578195)

Danglin98 11-30-2008 02:00 AM

the 2009 warrior line?

i've seen a lot of pros using warrior sticks that are siiiiiick but icant even find a picture of them otherwise. the dolomite spyne is the only one i've seen so far that warrior put on the market.

Does anybody have any pictures or has seen these sticks too?

TonyTinglebone 11-30-2008 10:25 AM

You can check out there website. they got pics and videos of most of their gear

http://www.warriorhockey.com/gear/

Danglin98 11-30-2008 01:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
thanks, but theres some other sticks that arent on the website,

like this

TonyTinglebone 11-30-2008 02:28 PM

Dunno bud, keep searching or if you have a locally owned sports store in your area go ask those guys. I know a couple of the guys in my town get product early and hand a few out to guys on the university teams and keep a couple around to show other customers.

Gunnar Stahl 30 11-30-2008 07:33 PM

did you guys realize they have a stick called the "Johnson" and gloves called the "Strokers"?

Danglin98 11-30-2008 10:47 PM

haha yeah

xeric716x 11-30-2008 11:01 PM

when did Vinny start using Warrior? i also noticed that Ovechkin and the Sedins are using NikeBauer now.

Brodeur 12-02-2008 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunnar Stahl 30 (Post 16582121)
did you guys realize they have a stick called the "Johnson" and gloves called the "Strokers"?

You should read their descriptions in the catalog. Suffice to say it's rather sophomoric, but obviously works well with the kids.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danglin98
i've seen a lot of pros using warrior sticks that are siiiiiick but icant even find a picture of them otherwise.

As for the "new" stick........the new Dolomite looks like another one of those "slap a new paint job on the same stick and charge $10 more than last year" types. I'd personally save the $50 and buy the "old and busted" Dolomites that are on clearance now.

And sometimes the pros aren't even using the latest and greatest. I remember somebody grabbing a Ryan Getzlaf Stealth S17 last year only to find that it was only painted like an SE17 (ie, didn't have the ellipse). Heck, even HockeyMonkey's website says Getzlaf uses it to try to get you to buy it.

But if you got the cash and have to have the latest and greatest.....expect the new model sticks to come out sometime in the Spring time.

cptjeff 12-02-2008 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brodeur (Post 16614464)
You should read their descriptions in the catalog. Suffice to say it's rather sophomoric, but obviously works well with the kids.

As for the "new" stick........the new Dolomite looks like another one of those "slap a new paint job on the same stick and charge $10 more than last year" types. I'd personally save the $50 and buy the "old and busted" Dolomites that are on clearance now.

And sometimes the pros aren't even using the latest and greatest. I remember somebody grabbing a Ryan Getzlaf Stealth S17 last year only to find that it was only painted like an SE17 (ie, didn't have the ellipse). Heck, even HockeyMonkey's website says Getzlaf uses it to try to get you to buy it.

But if you got the cash and have to have the latest and greatest.....expect the new model sticks to come out sometime in the Spring time.

Especally true with RBK. The vast majority of pros who use their sticks use the 7K, not the 9k...

Pittsburgh Proud 12-02-2008 09:33 PM

Warrior sticks :thumbd:

raganblink 01-26-2009 09:46 PM

i just got to look at their product catalog. pretty much its amazing.

the kronik is being redone, and looks even cooler (most of the blacker warriors with white lettering, that is their stick). the dolomite is redone (that is what lecavalier was using in that picture). then there are a lot of new sticks out but they aren't the 420 gram ones they are a little heavier. for gloves they are adding an ak27 which will be right below the franchise. they have shin guards, elbow pads, and shoulder pads now, they are sick nasty. since new balance bought them, and they are probably going to buy graf soon, expect a skate from them in 2010, and they'll probably add a helmet in 2010 aswell. warrior is going to own hockey in these upcoming years.

RJC 01-26-2009 10:22 PM

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums...ads&showfile=9

Catalog, i love warrior sticks, actually dolomite has a new blade this year so its not just a paint job

TBLfan 01-26-2009 10:22 PM

New Balance has owned Warrior long before they got into hockey.

They aren't buying Graf.

CaptBrannigan 01-26-2009 10:24 PM

There are a lot of 'custom' paint jobs on Warriors in the NHL. I recently saw a wide variety of them at a Lightning gear sale, there were probably 15 different varities of paint that I'd never seen before.

As for the Vinny question, he started using Warrior this year. Let me tell you, the CCm guy for our area is not happy.

TBLfan 01-26-2009 10:29 PM

Vinny started using Warrior after coming back from Prague. Used the "Octogun" in camp and in Prague, it was actually a Catapult. Switched back to CCM for a regular season game about a month ago, then back to dolo. Used CCM in the all-star game.

Backstrom #19 01-26-2009 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBLfan (Post 17552634)
Vinny started using Warrior after coming back from Prague. Used the "Octogun" in camp and in Prague, it was actually a Catapult. Switched back to CCM for a regular season game about a month ago, then back to dolo. Used CCM in the all-star game.

Ovechkin's done the same.

He used CCM in preseason and for the first 2 weeks of the regular season, then switched to the One90, then switched to the SE16 for one game, then back to the One90, but he used the CCM in the all-star game.