HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Another Hab Fan Enters the World (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=57962)

Habber 03-03-2004 11:52 AM

Another Hab Fan Enters the World

Just like to share my joy as I'm the proud papa of a baby girl. Peyton was born on Saturday night and our whole family is doing great.

I haven't been around a TV or a computer since Friday, so needless to say I was pretty excited when I logged in this morning to see a couple of big wins and find out Kovalev is a Hab. Maybe Peyton is our new good luck charm, as the Habs are undefeated in her lifetime.

She heard many a game from the womb, but she will watch her first Hab game tonight and will be cheering alongside me. I'm determined her first word is going to be Theo. :joker:

btw, if it was a boy, we were going to name it Ryder. It was even my girlfriend who thought of it.

Malakhov 03-03-2004 11:53 AM

Peyton for Peyton Manning? :rolly:

Anyways, congratulations! Hope to be a father myself someday!

Dutchy 03-03-2004 11:54 AM

Congrats mate! :D

AK-47 03-03-2004 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habber
Just like to share my joy as I'm the proud papa of a baby girl. Peyton was born on Saturday night and our whole family is doing great.

I haven't been around a TV or a computer since Friday, so needless to say I was pretty excited when I logged in this morning to see a couple of big wins and find out Kovalev is a Hab. Maybe Peyton is our new good luck charm, as the Habs are undefeated in her lifetime.

She heard many a game from the womb, but she will watch her first Hab game tonight and will be cheering alongside me. I'm determined her first word is going to be Theo. :joker:

btw, if it was a boy, we were going to name it Ryder. It was even my girlfriend who thought of it.

Congratulations. All the best to you and your familly.

Hell, I got one hell of a present for my birthday...that's for sure.... :handclap: :joker:

Firthbird 03-03-2004 11:55 AM

Well Congrats on the New Baby Girl. Raise her well to become a Habs Fan for life! :teach:

:yo:

Guy! 03-03-2004 11:55 AM

Good luck charm? So, if we hand the Sacred Pretzel around her neck we should be Cup bound?

:D

Heartiest congratulations to you and your wife.

ACF

Mike The Wall 03-03-2004 11:57 AM

Quote:

congrads all the best of luck in your new bundle of joy

chicpea* 03-03-2004 11:58 AM

Congratulations Habber, that's awesome news. Beware of Alex P. Keaton syndrome though: she might start cheering for the Leafs!

dre 03-03-2004 11:59 AM

congrats habber
hopefully in 18 years we'll se him picked in the 1st round by the habs. :handclap:

VAN-HAB 03-03-2004 12:00 PM

Congrats to you and your family, wish her all the luck in the World

habster 03-03-2004 12:05 PM

congrats on the new bundle of joy

Jacques Strappe 03-03-2004 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dre
congrats habber
hopefully in 18 years we'll se him picked in the 1st round by the habs. :handclap:

Dude, he's a she. But, hey in 18 years, who knows???
Congrats Habber. I've got 2 girls of my own. Having a tough time getting them to like hockey, but they're starting to sway...

Gros Bill 03-03-2004 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacques Strappe
Dude, he's a she. But, hey in 18 years, who knows???
Congrats Habber. I've got 2 girls of my own. Having a tough time getting them to like hockey, but they're starting to sway...

Congratulations to you and the mamma, Habber. Always nice to have a new fan in the family. Now I know it'll be a while before she can start "producing", but whatever you do, stay patient and don't trade her for an "established" 18 year old - it's bad for team chemistry!

6 String Benny 03-03-2004 12:20 PM

Congratulations Habber.That's fantastic news!Hope that mom is doing well.I have two daughters of my own 1 and 3 years old - well she will be 3 on friday.Not counting my wife,the best 2 things that ever happened to me.My oldest yells out Coachy Corner! when she hears the music just before Cherry comes on!Enjoy Habber and congrats once again.

Catala 03-03-2004 12:25 PM

Congratulations !!!

I wish her and all your family all the best for this great news.

romain_jaime 03-03-2004 12:33 PM

Congrats Habber ! Welcome to late nights and nasty diapers :lol:

*** All worth it my friend ***

Now you need Habs jerseys for her, I have about 10 (They're like 15 bucks at walmart) for my son because he always seems to dirty them so fast. Hint, don't buy the white ones.

Darz 03-03-2004 01:17 PM

Congrats Habber. Best wishes to you and your family!!!!!

habfan4 03-03-2004 01:35 PM

Congrats Habber

mcphee 03-03-2004 03:06 PM

Congrats Habber. So you couldn't name her Lyle or Odie ? There aren't that many Saskatchewan Hab angles. Here's my offer, my 22 year old straight up. Because of the cost of her development up 'til now, I'd expect you to throw in a year's worth of Pampers.

CrAzYNiNe 03-03-2004 06:29 PM

Congrats man :D, all the best to you and your wife and your new family :D

RE-HABS 03-03-2004 06:33 PM

Quote:

Congrats on the new baby, welcome her and introduce her to the Wonderful World of Habs Hockey for all of us! :)

Bud The Spud* 03-03-2004 06:37 PM

Congratulations! :handclap: It must be a very exciting time for you. I hope mom and baby are doing well. :)

phil76 03-04-2004 03:42 AM

congratulations to your family

my fife is 6 weeks pregnant right now
iam excited and little scared at the same time

can you tell me how it is to have a baby
and how much hours do you and your wife sleep a day
congrats again
hope to hear from you soon
and what does it change in yall daily life time?

#44_delivers 03-04-2004 03:52 AM

congradulations i wish you the best of luck!
i wish her a long and fruitfull life.

sandman08 03-04-2004 03:56 AM

congrats on the lil one :)