HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   OT: I just nailed Eric Lindros into the boards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=584380)

chaosof99* 12-17-2008 10:06 AM

I just nailed Eric Lindros into the boards
 
I found a cheap Lindros jersey on eBay. It's authentic but unfortunately it is also medium size. I knew that of course before I bought it but since I only wanted it to have as decoration I got it anyway for a rather cheap price.

Behold:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...drosBoards.jpg

Now hanging from the angular wall under the roof in my room :)

Before you ask: That Michael Jordan jersey is old as you can see by the size tag at the bottom right. I put it up right before I put up the Lindros, mostly as a test run.

Second Flyers jersey I got. Also currently bidding on a RBK Edge jersey which I might get cheap (<30).

BerubeBox* 12-17-2008 10:50 AM

booooo

DeadPhish5858 12-17-2008 10:53 AM

Oh i get it, its a clever pun!

mikedifr 12-17-2008 11:30 AM

Very nice!!

Still my favorite player of all time. Once I put the addition on my house that I want to for my High Def audio/video/games I want to get a jersey for each team he played on and hang them up.

CanadianFlyer88 12-17-2008 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikedifr (Post 16851105)
Very nice!!

Still my favorite player of all time. Once I put the addition on my house that I want to for my High Def audio/video/games I want to get a jersey for each team he played on and hang them up.

No, Mike!

Never, EVER, own a Leafs jersey! :thumbd: (I would have used the 'vomit' smilie if it was still kickin' around)

mikedifr 12-17-2008 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianFlyer88 (Post 16851190)
No, Mike!

Never, EVER, own a Leafs jersey! :thumbd: (I would have used the 'vomit' smilie if it was still kickin' around)

Ummm, sorry...but I technically already do...I have a legitimate excuse though.

My stepson plays dek hockey and plays for the leafs. He is the goalie and the goalies in the league typically wear an actual professional jersey as opposed to the cheap ones they get from the league. I bought him the leafs practice jersey with his name on it for him to wear and since they had a buy one get one half off sale I bought one for myself to wear when I go to his games to chear him on.

Their practice jersey is pretty sweet :D

Wouldnt owning a Rangers jersey as a Flyers fan be even worse???

CanadianFlyer88 12-17-2008 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikedifr (Post 16851260)
Ummm, sorry...but I technically already do...I have a legitimate excuse though.

My stepson plays dek hockey and plays for the leafs. He is the goalie and the goalies in the league typically wear an actual professional jersey as opposed to the cheap ones they get from the league. I bought him the leafs practice jersey with his name on it for him to wear and since they had a buy one get one half off sale I bought one for myself to wear when I go to his games to chear him on.

Their practice jersey is pretty sweet :D

Wouldnt owning a Rangers jersey as a Flyers fan be even worse???

Boo. :p:

Growing up in southern Ontario, nothing is worse than a Leafs jersey. But I do agree, a division rival is still pretty bad. (Shh, don't tell anyone, but I have a blank 'Statue of Liberty' Rags jersey :baghead:)

mikedifr 12-17-2008 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianFlyer88 (Post 16851324)
Boo. :p:

Growing up in southern Ontario, nothing is worse than a Leafs jersey. But I do agree, a division rival is still pretty bad. (Shh, don't tell anyone, but I have a blank 'Statue of Liberty' Rags jersey :baghead:)

Sorry...gotta chear on the step son first....worry about disgruntled fans like you second ;)

JXC 12-17-2008 01:35 PM

I was thinking more like Rich Pilon

flyersfan97 12-17-2008 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikedifr (Post 16851260)
Ummm, sorry...but I technically already do...I have a legitimate excuse though.

My stepson plays dek hockey and plays for the leafs. He is the goalie and the goalies in the league typically wear an actual professional jersey as opposed to the cheap ones they get from the league. I bought him the leafs practice jersey with his name on it for him to wear and since they had a buy one get one half off sale I bought one for myself to wear when I go to his games to chear him on.

Their practice jersey is pretty sweet :D

Wouldnt owning a Rangers jersey as a Flyers fan be even worse???

I love it!! Good for you, Mike!!

Richyrich 12-17-2008 10:29 PM

I stopped reading at "I just nailed Eric Lindros"

It's funnier that way

decadentia 12-18-2008 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadPhish5858 (Post 16850597)
Oh i get it, its a clever pun!

Gahaha.

Grats on the jersey

chaosof99* 12-18-2008 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by decadentia (Post 16866335)
Gahaha.

Grats on the jersey

On second thought, I should have named the thread "I just pinned Lindros up against the boards"

mikedifr 12-18-2008 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyersfan97 (Post 16862629)
I love it!! Good for you, Mike!!

Thanks :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.