HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   San Jose Sharks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   OT: Happy New Year!!! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=589598)

SJSharksfan39 01-01-2009 02:10 AM

Happy New Year!!!
 
Happy New Year Sharks Fans. It's been an pleasure posting here for the last few months and getting to know some very good people. Hopefully I go to a Sharks game this season and meet some of you guys in person. That would be great.

If not, Happy 2009. :)

Chairman Mallard 01-01-2009 02:12 AM

Happy New Year Sharks Fans!

I hope the Sharks go 4-0 in my absence from the boards.

USF Shark 01-01-2009 02:25 AM

:party::party::party: :vhappy::towel: :dumbo::dd: :pickle::dm: :partytime:

Kitten Mittons 01-01-2009 05:21 AM

Happy New Year! ;)

Lee Van Cleef* 01-01-2009 05:34 AM

Only 364 days til the next year, woohoo.

SJSharksfan39 01-02-2009 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef (Post 17081045)
Only 364 days til the next year, woohoo.

Well, that's a good way to look at it. Can't wait till 2010. New decade and the Vancouver Olympics.

Nighthock 01-02-2009 03:49 AM

When can we start with "twenty-(insert number here)" instead of "two-thousand and (insert number here)" ... ??

Twenty-Ten instead of Two-thousand-Ten ... ??

Kitten Mittons 01-02-2009 03:57 AM

Maybe in 2010?
I prefer Two-thousand.... You know what sucks about 2010? You wouldn't be able to call it with the last two numbers like you do with 08 or 09; which raises an interesting question - what will EA Sports call their games next year? NHL/NBA/FIFA X?

jwhitesj 01-02-2009 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davidhye (Post 17095620)
Maybe in 2010?
I prefer Two-thousand.... You know what sucks about 2010? You wouldn't be able to call it with the last two numbers like you do with 08 or 09; which raises an interesting question - what will EA Sports call their games next year? NHL/NBA/FIFA X?

Good point. "NHL Ten" Doesn't quite have the same ring to it as "NHL oh nine"

Lee Van Cleef* 01-02-2009 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwhitesj (Post 17096099)
Good point. "NHL Ten" Doesn't quite have the same ring to it as "NHL oh nine"

Nothing beats NHL Ninetynine!

Led Zappa 01-02-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighthock (Post 17095600)
When can we start with "twenty-(insert number here)" instead of "two-thousand and (insert number here)" ... ??

Twenty-Ten instead of Two-thousand-Ten ... ??


Now. twenty ought nine :D

Kitten Mittons 01-02-2009 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef (Post 17097483)
Nothing beats NHL Ninetynine!

FIFA Nightyseven FTW!

Lee Van Cleef* 01-02-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davidhye (Post 17099660)
FIFA Nightyseven FTW!

If you'd have said FIFA Road to World Cup Ninetyeight you would have been correct (Best sports game I've ever played).

Kitten Mittons 01-02-2009 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef (Post 17100304)
If you'd have said FIFA Road to World Cup Ninetyeight you would have been correct (Best sports game I've ever played).

See, I remember both games but I don't remember which I liked the most.
FIFA 98 was badass but 97 was so much better than the old ones which I think the reason I remembered it. And it was the first one where the refs would run up to you and start explaining and stuff.
FIFA 97-99 were probably the best FIFA years.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.