HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   i hope buffalo can knock out (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=59287)

Raider917 03-06-2004 08:08 PM

i hope buffalo can knock out

the sabres for the 8th playoff spot. a leafs-sabres 1st rd series would be a lot better than isles - leafs. buffalo would make them hurt if nothing else. isles wouldnt even budge them.

Artyukhin* 03-06-2004 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider917
the sabres for the 8th playoff spot. a leafs-sabres 1st rd series would be a lot better than isles - leafs. buffalo would make them hurt if nothing else. isles wouldnt even budge them.

====================================
Sabres are putting a arse whippin on toronto ..3-0 Sabres..i said it before beware of the Sabres.they win tonight there only 6 back of the of the isle with a game in hand.should be interesting,they certianly got the leafs number latley.

Raider917 03-06-2004 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doug mckenzie
====================================
Sabres are putting a arse whippin on toronto ..3-0 Sabres..i said it before beware of the Sabres.they win tonight there only 6 back of the of the isle with a game in hand.should be interesting,they certianly got the leafs number latley.

isles got stl again and then SJ too. as long as we can win i want to see buffalo in. the islanders are boring to watch.

#44_delivers 03-06-2004 08:22 PM

what da hell makes you guyz think the leafs are going to be first in the confrence?
btw anybody else noticing the leetch A$$ kissin' done by the putrid commentators on cbc, theyre giving him praise for basic defencive plays, its hilarious! :joker:

Raider917 03-06-2004 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #44_delivers
what da hell makes you guyz think the leafs are going to be first in the confrence?
btw anybody else noticing the leetch A$$ kissin' done by the putrid commentators on cbc, theyre giving him praise for basic defencive plays, its hilarious! :joker:

i hadnt been watching till 5 minutes ago. i think it would be good to see the leafs play buffalo or nj. those teams could do them in early.

#44_delivers 03-06-2004 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider917
i hadnt been watching till 5 minutes ago. i think it would be good to see the leafs play buffalo or nj. those teams could do them in early.

honestly tampa and ottawa(once they get there groove back) are the only teams im scared of in this confrence, id love to play TO first round!

Team_Spirit 03-06-2004 08:32 PM

4-1 Buffalo in the 2nd period tonight VS Leafs .......

#44_delivers 03-06-2004 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jozeph_Balej
4-1 Buffalo in the 2nd period tonight VS Leafs .......

the commentators on cbc are absolutly brutal, its been years the cbc is losing its quality, i think it hit an all-time low.
btw im lovin' the game its funny :joker:

Tuggy 03-06-2004 09:10 PM

Quote:

Personally I think Leetch is WAY pass his prime....sure he is good stationary at the point on the PP but that's it. He is terrible in his own zone and has zero speed left. Did you see Hecht leave him in his dust, Leetch wasn't even close. But if you ask Leaf fan, anyone associated with CBC, Sportsnet, TSN..they will tell you they would rather have Leetch over Gonchar :joker:

Tuggy 03-06-2004 09:13 PM

What a play by Leetch!!!! :joker: :joker:

WHAT A MOVE BY Satan and I love the phone call..and listen to Millen, what an ass!

Artyukhin* 03-06-2004 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuggy
What a play by Leetch!!!! :joker: :joker:

WHAT A MOVE BY Satan and I love the phone call..and listen to Millen, what an ass!

-----------------------------------------
greg millen should keep quite.he sounded like such an idiot when he was ranting on about satan. so what he got three points so far and when he was makin the phone call jesture ,maybe he was callin john furgeson telling him to make a trade for a goalie..lmao....greg millen keep quite...chris is really ribbin him big time marking fun of millen for his of the handle rant when satan reached out and called someone..lol...

Tuggy 03-06-2004 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doug mckenzie
-----------------------------------------
greg millen should keep quite.he sounded like such an idiot when he was ranting on about satan. so what he got three points so far and when he was makin the phone call jesture ,maybe he was callin john furgeson telling him to make a trade for a goalie..lmao....greg millen keep quite...chris is really ribbin him big time marking fun of millen for his of the handle rant when satan reached out and called someone..lol...

I loved it! Chris is the only announcer for CBC that doesn't love the Leafs, Millen is by far the worst announcer around.

Marc the Habs Fan 03-06-2004 09:50 PM

Oh man, what an awesome game. Always fun seeing the Laffers get demolished on HNIC in TO. It's happened at least 4 times this year(vs us, vs the Flyers twice and tonite) :handclap:

btw, why are you guys talking about Millen as a Laffs homer? the guy is in bed with the Sens all the way. His defence of Lalame has been pathetic all season long.

Tuggy 03-06-2004 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan

btw, why are you guys talking about Millen as a Laffs homer? the guy is in bed with the Sens all the way. His defence of Lalame has been pathetic all season long.

Oh yeah he is Sens first but tonight it was unreal his completely biased commentary. I live in the Sportsnet East region so I get my full taste of his "expert" opinion.

#44_delivers 03-06-2004 09:56 PM

Quote:

I loved it! Chris is the only announcer for CBC that doesn't love the Leafs, Millen is by far the worst announcer around.

thats why the cbc is in trouble when you have guyz like millen commentating games and healy analizing games you have a big lack of quality in personelle.
honestly thank god for my digital cable and satilite becuase cbc blows!

jimnevets 03-06-2004 09:56 PM

I thought Millen was going to start to cry over what Satan did. Seemed like he was just pissed because his beloved laffs were getting their ass kicked.

Leetch is a very good defenceman but if you listen to the announcers on CBC, you would think he was god on skates. Why did the Rangers trade him and how come he wasn't leading them in scoring, sure he can do everything himself.

#44_delivers 03-06-2004 09:57 PM

Quote:

I live in the Sportsnet East region so I get my full taste of his "expert" opinion.

may god have mercy on your soul
:joker:

Fan-of-#9 03-06-2004 09:58 PM

This thread is a CLASSIC!

Je L'adore!

Anyways I hope the Sabres can join the HaBs in the playoffs! Good Luck the rest of the way, except for the last game of the year!!! ;)

Raider917 03-06-2004 09:59 PM

Quote:

may god have mercy on your soul
:joker:

i hope the lockout wil force ottawa to get contracted or moved to the US.

#44_delivers 03-06-2004 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fan-of-#9
This thread is a CLASSIC!

Je L'adore!

Anyways I hope the Sabres can join the HaBs in the playoffs! Good Luck the rest of the way, except for the last game of the year!!! ;)

way to stick it to the seniors bro i truely hope you guyz are in as well, biron played excellent tonight for you guyz!