HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   1993 vs 2009 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=595363)

HH 01-14-2009 09:58 PM

1993 vs 2009
 
The team is shaping up nicely with 40 games remaining. Now an interesting stat is the last time we won the Cup was in 1993, with Boston as Adams division winners and we were 3rd.

Boston lost in the first round in 4 games against Buffalo and we ended up winning the Cup.

Now, 2009...Boston is first in the East and guess who is 8th right now? Buffalo!

Le Tricolore 01-14-2009 09:59 PM

So now all we gotta do is finish 3rd in the East? ****!

la25ecoupe 01-14-2009 10:01 PM

We are turd.. i mean third..

kovalost27 01-14-2009 10:06 PM

...And Toronto would have to beat Los Angeles in the Western Conference Final (for John Tavares). I hope Montreal wins this year, it would be nice.

Bad Natey 01-14-2009 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanylapep (Post 17352235)
We are turd.. i mean third..

It's impossible for Boston to be ranked 1st and us ranked 3rd in the playoffs.

kevanos 01-14-2009 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natey2k4 (Post 17352401)
It's impossible for Boston to be ranked 1st and us ranked 3rd in the playoffs.

http://healthhabits.files.wordpress....ainobvious.jpg

WeThreeKings 01-15-2009 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevanos (Post 17354022)

That pic never gets old.

Habs 4 Life 01-15-2009 07:28 AM

Ya but this time around,I wanna beat boston more then ever.Those ****ers don't even deserve a hockey team down there

PinchedNerve 01-15-2009 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life (Post 17356178)
Those ****ers don't even deserve a hockey team down there


subtle

Evil Chris 01-15-2009 08:23 AM

1993 was an amazing year for NHL hockey.

Ozymandias 01-15-2009 08:31 AM

If Boston goes up against Buffalo in the first round, you could expect the Ruins to lose this time again, as the Ruins have had some hard times against the Sabres this season, if I'm not mistaken, I think Boston has only won once in 4 games against Buffalo.

habs93 01-15-2009 08:37 AM

Montreal also had the All Star game that year I believe.......

JMMR 01-15-2009 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozymandias (Post 17356682)
If Boston goes up against Buffalo in the first round, you could expect the Ruins to lose this time again, as the Ruins have had some hard times against the Sabres this season, if I'm not mistaken, I think Boston has only won once in 4 games against Buffalo.


ALSO

MILLER >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thomas / Fernandez.

Le Tricolore 01-15-2009 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habs93 (Post 17356757)
Montreal also had the All Star game that year I believe.......

very true.

David 01-15-2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grant1r (Post 17352339)
...And Toronto would have to beat Los Angeles in the Western Conference Final (for John Tavares). I hope Montreal wins this year, it would be nice.

...and the New York Islanders would have to take out the Pittsburg Penguins in the conference semi-finals... :(


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:16 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.