HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   News Article: Demers Q&A about the Habs (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=596963)

crystal ball 01-19-2009 07:24 AM

Demers Q&A about the Habs
 
Here's a nice little Q&A with the Habs' biggest cheerleader, Jacques Demers. He thinks they're on the right track for a real Cup challenege, but everything hinges on Price.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hocke...mers-qna_N.htm

1UP 01-19-2009 10:57 AM

Nice article there.

I wuv Demers' optimism. It's so strong it won a cup.

Habs10Habs 01-19-2009 10:59 AM

Cool article, thanks CB.

JeromeHP 01-19-2009 02:03 PM

did he say pittsburgh was a stanley cup candidate from the east:shakehead

ScottyDoesntKnow 01-19-2009 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crystal ball (Post 17431379)
Here's a nice little Q&A with the Habs' biggest cheerleader, Jacques Demers. He thinks they're on the right track for a real Cup challenege, but everything hinges on Price.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hocke...mers-qna_N.htm

Demers is far from being the biggest habs cheerleader, he's actually one of the only analyst to admit it when they play poorly.

As for the pens comment...we never know what this team will look like when Gonchar and Whitney come back in the line-up (not sure when they are coming back...). Just imagine the habs without Markov and Komisarek, it's pretty much the same thing for the Pens.

That said, go Jacques go, love the optimism :handclap:

Thanks for the article.

Vicious 01-19-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Komi4Vezina (Post 17436524)
Demers is far from being the biggest habs cheerleader, he's actually one of the only analyst to admit it when they play poorly.

As for the pens comment...we never know what this team will look like when Gonchar and Whitney come back in the line-up (not sure when they are coming back...). Just imagine the habs without Markov and Komisarek, it's pretty much the same thing for the Pens.

That said, go Jacques go, love the optimism :handclap:

Thanks for the article.

Whitney has been back for 14 games.

Gonchar is the difference maker though.

le_sean 01-19-2009 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markov79fan (Post 17436390)
did he say pittsburgh was a stanley cup candidate from the east:shakehead

They are better than they are playing now. Any team with the two top scorers in the NHL is always a serious threat.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.