HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Alex Henry (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=599185)

thedoor81 01-25-2009 01:57 PM

Alex Henry
 
Finnally someone stepped up against the psycho little Domi wannabe Jon Mirasty and I'm glad to see it's one of our boys, the assistant-captain of the Bulldogs Alex Henry

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=VH6mOXyFpXY&eurl

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=1WhX1SP6plI&eurl

Hope he gets a nice suspension for is cirque at the end!

Sandvich 01-25-2009 02:05 PM

huh he got his ass kicked by Nasty ...

zzoo 01-25-2009 02:13 PM

In the second clip, what happened to Henry ? He just standed still, doing nothing, completely defenseless and protected by the linesmen?

mariolemieux66 01-25-2009 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandvich (Post 17530968)
huh he got his ass kicked by Nasty ...

Seems pretty even to me.i would give Henry the edge by a little

HotHabsFan* 01-25-2009 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandvich (Post 17530968)
huh he got his ass kicked by Nasty ...


is this just to start a flame war ? because i am a little confused.

Beaker 01-25-2009 02:24 PM

I want to know what Henry said to him in the second clip when he's up close. He definitely wins the first fight, well done.

HotHabsFan* 01-25-2009 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montrealistic (Post 17531204)
I want to know what Henry said to him in the second clip when he's up close. He definitely wins the first fight, well done.

i know eh? that must have been some nasty words because he blew a head gasket...

Kriss E 01-25-2009 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandvich (Post 17530968)
huh he got his ass kicked by Nasty ...

:huh:

Beakermania* 01-25-2009 02:48 PM

First Fight
Someone should tell Mirasty that when you get punched ten times in the face... and you hit the other guy 20 times in the shoulder pad... and 1 time in the face... you didn't win the fight.... quit Celebrating.

Second Fight
The refs didn't let them go... and then Mirasty just started hitting the linesman.... he should have been suspended... don't know how the AHL let that one go.

Beakermania* 01-25-2009 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zzoo (Post 17531069)
In the second clip, what happened to Henry ? He just standed still, doing nothing, completely defenseless and protected by the linesmen?

Nothing happened to him... it started as a scrum near the bench and the linesman jumped in right after mirasty through a sucker punch while they were jawing at each other.... they held them aparat didn't let them fight.... Mirasty punched the linesman 4 or 5 times trying swing at Henry... Henry kept his cool, knew he couldn't hit him without hitting the ref too. Mirasty should have been suspended, i don't see why he wasn't.

It was the third period of the same game

That third period with the dogs winning 5-2 (6-2 final) was a total **** show. The whole syracuse team started playing for the bruins style moral victory... scrums at every whistle... like 6 fights in the period...at least.

znk 01-25-2009 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandvich (Post 17530968)
huh he got his ass kicked by Nasty ...

I guess you didnt notice that nearly all of his punches didnt reach Henry.

znk 01-25-2009 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zzoo (Post 17531069)
In the second clip, what happened to Henry ? He just standed still, doing nothing, completely defenseless and protected by the linesmen?

What do you mean? The guy has hold of the back of his jersey. The way the linesmen are placed he cant move his head back up unless the other player lets go...and he doesn't.

Kimota 01-25-2009 03:12 PM

Pretty incredible how in the first fight Nasty keeps getting punched and will not go down. The guy looks like Kurt Angle.

Blades 0f Steel 01-25-2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandvich (Post 17530968)
huh he got his ass kicked by Nasty ...

You sound like this guy:


CPrice 01-25-2009 03:28 PM

Henry did a good job using his reach, the guy landed a couple but nothing significant

HotHabsFan* 01-25-2009 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blades 0f Steel (Post 17531870)
You sound like this guy:


what an fn homer,speaking of career ahl'rs, play by play career ahl'r...:laugh:

Mustafa* 01-25-2009 04:31 PM

Wow Jon Mirasty just landed one punch in the whole fight and people are saying he won the fight? I've never seen his other fights but he do looks like a *** to me.

thedoor81 01-25-2009 06:48 PM

I'm seen a lot of Mirasty's fight over the past two years and I can tell that he's an entertaining brawler. One day, a team where the sun shine in the States will give him a chance to bring back some fans.

I don't know what happen in the second clip, but please watch it again before saying Mirasty kick is ***

HotHabsFan* 01-25-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedoor81 (Post 17535400)
I'm seen a lot of Mirasty's fight over the past two years and I can tell that he's an entertaining brawler. One day, a team where the sun shine in the States will give him a chance to bring back some fans.

I don't know what happen in the second clip, but please watch it again before saying Mirasty kick is ***

huh ?

AllCanadienFan 01-26-2009 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedoor81 (Post 17530887)
Finnally someone stepped up against the psycho little Domi wannabe Jon Mirasty and I'm glad to see it's one of our boys, the assistant-captain of the Bulldogs Alex Henry

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=VH6mOXyFpXY&eurl

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=1WhX1SP6plI&eurl

Hope he gets a nice suspension for is cirque at the end!

No suspension for that display. Says allot about the AHL and what they want to see in their game. Dogs are fortunate to have Henry to look after their players. Besides the grit and toughness he brings allot of leadership to the younger players and doesn't hurt you when he's on the ice, +9 with 9 points as a stay at home dman.

Bring_Bak_Damphousse 01-26-2009 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotHabsFan (Post 17531937)
what an fn homer,speaking of career ahl'rs, play by play career ahl'r...:laugh:

That guy should be doing the play by play in Boston, or Buffalo.:shakehead

Iwishihadacup 01-26-2009 09:25 AM

I don't see how someone sane enough could say that Henry lost this fight

HotHabsFan* 01-26-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bring_Bak_Damphousse (Post 17542906)
That guy should be doing the play by play in Boston, or Buffalo.:shakehead

they already have one :naughty:, but i actually like Rick in Buffalo.

Strong and Free 01-26-2009 09:45 AM

Personally I think we have already spent too much time talking about a guy that has accumulated a whopping 38 points in the last 9 seasons which includes his Junior career. What a joke. :shakehead

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p....php?pid=55477

AllCanadienFan 01-26-2009 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strong and Free (Post 17543106)
Personally I think we have already spent too much time talking about a guy that has accumulated a whopping 38 points in the last 9 seasons which includes his Junior career. What a joke. :shakehead

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p....php?pid=55477

The talk is about what the league didn't do not about a guy with no talent!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:10 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.