HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   When do playoff tickets go on sale? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=59919)

Stephan Lebeau 03-08-2004 05:04 PM

When do playoff tickets go on sale?

...and what's my best bet as a non-season ticket holder to get my hands on some?

habsorhabsnot 03-08-2004 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephan Lebeau
...and what's my best bet as a non-season ticket holder to get my hands on some?

Ijust got my letter in the mail and they go on for partial season ticket holders march 22 :yo:

Stephan Lebeau 03-08-2004 06:39 PM

so are you gonna buy some extra tickets for me? :o

didjuicythat 03-08-2004 06:53 PM

How difficult is it actually to get tickets for the 1st round of the playoffs at the Bell? Always wondered!

HabsBaby18* 03-08-2004 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiggsFan
How difficult is it actually to get tickets for the 1st round of the playoffs at the Bell? Always wondered!

2 years ago , I got tickets pretty easily , and I was not a Season ticket holder. I got the game when Zednik got inured vs Mclaren. You can get it easily if you call on the first day ! I was in the grey seat

electric 03-08-2004 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HabsBaby18
2 years ago , I got tickets pretty easily , and I was not a Season ticket holder. I got the game when Zednik got inured vs Mclaren. You can get it easily if you call on the first day ! I was in the grey seat

I was there too... that game was insane. A girl sitting not too far from me jumped on the ice near the end of the game and was taken out by the refs, lol. People where throwing all sorts of stuff on the ice... there was a big brown spot on the ice near Theo's net where someone threw coke or something. It was so bad that they played the last minute or so with popcorns, towels and plastic bags scattered on the ice. At the end of the game, when the Bruins players were leaving the ice, some guy took my coca cola bottle and threw it at them... I think he hit a player in the head or something, lol.

I didn't leave right away because the subway is way too crowded after a game... so I waited a bit, and I was one of the last ones to leave after the game was over... the place was torn apart. I walked to the penalty box and it was full of all sorts of crap... pop corn, torn magazines, coke and beer on the benches and glass... wow, I feel for the poor souls who had to clean the arena after that game :dunno:

Necrophile 03-08-2004 08:35 PM

One of my favorite moments of that Boston - Montréal series in 2002 was when they had a massive party in the streets after the game (or the series) when Zednik got injured, and people were gathering around some guy burning a life-size McLaren "doll"!

:joker: :joker: :joker:

Good times...

HabsBaby18* 03-08-2004 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by electric
I was there too... that game was insane. A girl sitting not too far from me jumped on the ice near the end of the game and was taken out by the refs, lol. People where throwing all sorts of stuff on the ice... there was a big brown spot on the ice near Theo's net where someone threw coke or something. It was so bad that they played the last minute or so with popcorns, towels and plastic bags scattered on the ice. At the end of the game, when the Bruins players were leaving the ice, some guy took my coca cola bottle and threw it at them... I think he hit a player in the head or something, lol.

I didn't leave right away because the subway is way too crowded after a game... so I waited a bit, and I was one of the last ones to leave after the game was over... the place was torn apart. I walked to the penalty box and it was full of all sorts of crap... pop corn, torn magazines, coke and beer on the benches and glass... wow, I feel for the poor souls who had to clean the arena after that game :dunno:

Me there was a guy who never stop saying ****** the bruins and making the finger directly at a fan , at 3 fights near me happen. It was totally insane ... After the game , people were burning a bruins puppet lolll

THE funniest thing was when Bill Guerin got a beer thrown at him near the bench lolll lolll and also when a guy threw a plastic stanley cup on the ice. Also they were someone who jump on the ice but he's face felt directly on the ice , ouch lol. It was such a mess , but I was there :D

After the game , my friend and me were waiting for the players to come , and Bill Lindsay came and my friend said : Your next assignment is to Kill McClaren. And Lindsay laugh at him and said : yeah , sure. Good memories lol

Necrophile 03-08-2004 08:36 PM

What are the prices for the cheapest seats, during the playoffs? And when do they go on sale for non season-ticket holders?

Also, how do you actually get the tickets? (i.e. sleep outside the Bell Centre) Keep in mind I don't have a credit card.

Quagmier 03-08-2004 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Necrophile
One of my favorite moments of that Boston - Montréal series in 2002 was when they had a massive party in the streets after the game (or the series) when Zednik got injured, and people were gathering around some guy burning a life-size McLaren "doll"!

:joker: :joker: :joker:

Good times...

Game 3... Montreal vs. Boston, I was sitting in row W, and me and my friend were literally surrounded by Bruins fans... at one point, when they were up 3-1 one of them actually turned to me (I was wearing a habs Jersey) and started pointing and laughing.

3rd period, when Saku scored to make it 4-3, while everyone was going completely nuts, i calmly stood up, waited for the guy to look at me, and proceeded to point and laugh at him for 2 minutes straight.

Brings a tear to my eye

Stephan Lebeau 03-08-2004 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Necrophile
What are the prices for the cheapest seats, during the playoffs? And when do they go on sale for non season-ticket holders?

Also, how do you actually get the tickets? (i.e. sleep outside the Bell Centre) Keep in mind I don't have a credit card.

stay home and watch on tv!

HF-Addict 03-08-2004 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephan Lebeau
stay home and watch on tv!

yep :)

I won't have to worry about you stealing the last tickets during the play-off http://deephousepage.com/smilies/nod.gif

<strike> Necrophile </Strike>

Stephan Lebeau 03-09-2004 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HF-Addict
yep :)

I won't have to worry about you stealing the last tickets during the play-off http://deephousepage.com/smilies/nod.gif

<strike> Necrophile </Strike>

there ya go ! way to be optimistic about it!

justicex 03-10-2004 01:18 AM

Quote:

Well as soon you see that the tickets are for sell, you can try to rush any *Reseau Admission* point of sale, like the one inside the UQAM ( Université du Québec à Montréal ) they prolly have other points of services too, and hope you get a ticket. For the price, i was told its same price as regular season, but I doubt it.

Anksun 03-10-2004 08:59 AM

Mostly depend which tickets you want...

30$ tickets are going sold out WAY before all others... and are harder to get. But grey tickets and down ones are no problem...

2 years ago, I attempt 3 games. 2 against Boston. (Zednik injury :mad: , and when we eliminate boston :D :bow: ) and when we win in extra-time vs Carolina ;)

montreal25m 03-10-2004 12:56 PM

Ticket Prices and sale date....

I always buy the 10 game package at the begginning of the year. Anyway, the canadians just sent me a notice today that "partial plan holder" have first dibs on tickest starting March 20th at noon. They have given me a letter and code to bring to the bell center. Anyway, prices for the blues for exampler are:

32.50 first round
37.95 2nd round
40.25 3rd round
51.75 Finals.

Nash

Necrophile 03-10-2004 01:32 PM

Thanks for the info, guys!

By the way, if one of you is a partial season-ticket holder and you don't want to attend playoff games, I would greatly appreciate if you gave me the code sent to you by the Canadiens (that allows you to buy tickets in advance, on March 20).

PM me if interested.