HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Bell Centre Question (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=600771)

sturmv77 01-29-2009 02:50 PM

Bell Centre Question

Hi Everyone,

I've never been to a hockey game at the Bell Centre, but I finally have a chance to go this year to help celebrate the 100th Anniversary.

Can anyone let me know how the view is from behind the nets? Is it worth spending the extra money to get a seat on the sides in the lower bowl vs sitting behind the net?

Any adice would be great. I find it odd that Montreal is one of the few cities you can't click on the seating chart to see what the view looks like from the seats.

Habs 4 Life 01-29-2009 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sturmv77 (Post 17602509)
Hi Everyone,

I've never been to a hockey game at the Bell Centre, but I finally have a chance to go this year to help celebrate the 100th Anniversary.

Can anyone let me know how the view is from behind the nets? Is it worth spending the extra money to get a seat on the sides in the lower bowl vs sitting behind the net?

Any adice would be great. I find it odd that Montreal is one of the few cities you can't click on the seating chart to see what the view looks like from the seats.

Those virtual seat things suck anyways.It all depends how much you wanna spend and if you wanna scream or not.If you don't wanna be too much bothered with noise and all then yes get the red seats if you wanna have fun and scream and stuff like that I would go after white seats if you could get some AA row,no one in front of you and a great view

number 11 01-29-2009 03:13 PM

if you have the option, don't sit behind the net or you'll be staring through the stupid black netting the entire time...that thing bothers the hell out of me.

kevanos 01-29-2009 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life (Post 17602570)
Those virtual seat things suck anyways.It all depends how much you wanna spend and if you wanna scream or not.If you don't wanna be too much bothered with noise and all then yes get the red seats if you wanna have fun and scream and stuff like that I would go after white seats if you could get some AA row,no one in front of you and a great view

I've never been lower than the Desjarding section for a game, but Sitting AA in the Whites at center ice was an amazing view.

I think the press box is located across from the players bench, don't sit behind that, it ruins the view and sound of the Bell Centre. Besides that, there are no bad seat in the Bell, they all have good views.

#2eddieshore 01-29-2009 10:15 PM

i always like to sit lower bowl but can handle being behind the netting.

at the side is better though but its tougher to get seats there.

many people on here say that they can enjoy the game from way up high but personally i prefer to watch from TV than sit up there and watch ants on the ice. (unless its playoffs)

VenomZeus 01-30-2009 08:03 AM

I find that wherever you sit at the bell center you get an amazing view, except now with the screens they put up at the top it is kind of distracting. I'm sure some people know exactly where those seats are located.

Other than that, the only problem are some fans who stand up in front of you the entire game... I had a few bad experiences in those games, even when a bunch of people had told them to sit down.