HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Could Price still be injured? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=601187)

habs1993 01-30-2009 02:39 PM

Could Price still be injured?
 
Price hasn't played very well since his return from injury.....

Last three games Price has let in 15 goals?(give or take)....

Maybe he isn't 100% healed....

He was very eager to play in the All Star game(understandebly so for a 20 year old) so maybe he came back prematurely so Carbo wouldn't question him playing in the All star Game..

Could he still be possibly injured?

Metropolitsky 01-30-2009 04:56 PM

that doesn matter, he said **** on tv and he should be traded for a 6th round pick in 2012

WeThreeKings 01-30-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Djee#9 (Post 17623970)
that doesn matter, he said **** on tv and he should be traded for a 6th round pick in 2012

I hear that's a deep draft.

TheCH* 01-30-2009 05:09 PM

If he isn't, then he souldn't be playing because he obviously can't help this team any better then Halak right now. But i really don't think his ankle is any issue. He is in a slump along with the rest of the team.

LyleOdelein 01-30-2009 05:11 PM

People need to watch the games instead of the box scores. Price played great last night. He made a ton of huge saves. I could understand some doubts after the Tampa game, but this is ridiculous.

BigM1ke 01-30-2009 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorges of the Jungle (Post 17624197)
People need to watch the games instead of the box scores. Price played great last night. He made a ton of huge saves. I could understand some doubts after the Tampa game, but this is ridiculous.

And you need to realize that this is the HF Boards... After one loss, 95% of the people starts to cry and blame everybody for everything bad happening.

Of course Price is not to blame. If it wasn't for him, we would have lost 13-1 last night, but even Le Journal de Montréal is blaming him, and people here are dumb enough to believe in everything they read on papers or hear on RDS. :shakehead

That is why I usually never visit this website after 2 straight losses for the Habs...

NewHabsEra* 01-30-2009 05:23 PM

He isnt playing bad at all lol, looks at the goals, deflections, perfect shots.. The team is playing very bad in front of him, thats the main reason why we give so many goals per game at the moment..

Hab-a-maniac 01-30-2009 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigM1ke (Post 17624310)
And you need to realize that this is the HF Boards... After one loss, 95% of the people starts to cry and blame everybody for everything bad happening.

Of course Price is not to blame. If it wasn't for him, we would have lost 13-1 last night, but even Le Journal de Montréal is blaming him, and people here are dumb enough to believe in everything they read on papers or hear on RDS. :shakehead

That is why I usually never visit this website after 2 straight losses for the Habs...

Price is one of the last to blame. The guy's had maybe 2 weak games all year. I remember him being way shakier at times last year. Remember him being pulled in the epic comeback? Being schooled by Ovy and the Caps in a 5-4 OT loss that got him sent down to Hamilton? Anyway it's 4 losses in a row now so be prepared for double the pain! And triple if we go belly up on SB weekend!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.