HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Where do the Flyers live? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=602110)

BrimFullofAsham45 02-01-2009 09:12 PM

Where do the Flyers live?
 
I've always been interested in where all the Flyers live. This is a rudimentary list of locations where I believe players live. Can anyone out there lend a hand in making the list a little more complete?

Philly
Carter
Hartnell
Lupul
Upshall
Alberts
Coburn (?)

Haddonfield
Asham
Briere
Gagne
Richards
Hatcher (?)
Biron

Voorhees
Cote (?)

?
Giroux
Knuble
Metropolit
Powe
Carle
Jones
Sbisa
Timonen
Vaananen
Niittymaki

Kevin Danko 02-01-2009 09:17 PM

stalkerish.

dawkins121 02-01-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Dank (Post 17669915)
stalkerish.

big time

PhillyFan4Ever 02-01-2009 09:33 PM

i recommend this for the new jersey players:

http://www.ghilliesuitplus.com/highr...ront-leafy.jpg

BillyShoe1721 02-01-2009 09:34 PM

I assume the ones in question live in the Haddonfield/Voorhees area.

TheKingPin 02-01-2009 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Dank (Post 17669915)
stalkerish.

for real. all I can is how the play, not where they live...Although its cool to know that some girl i know slept with Carter.

Hollywood Couturier 02-01-2009 09:59 PM

Gagne used to live down the road from me, before he got his new contract. Not gonna say where i live but its in South Jersey. and a friend of mines cousin was going out with Carter, but they are no longer

ELab2 02-01-2009 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyFan4Ever (Post 17670273)
i recommend this for the new jersey players:

http://www.ghilliesuitplus.com/highr...ront-leafy.jpg

:handclap:

big ups

dbr2 02-01-2009 10:12 PM

I do know, Richards lives in Haddonfield. Lucky **** I love that area.

Okay-the more I look at this thread, the more I get creeped out. Creeped isn't a real word? I did not know that.

Ex Storm 02-01-2009 10:23 PM

Creepy.

shamski7 02-01-2009 11:09 PM

haha.

why? going to go to their houses? stare through their windows with binoculars hiding in a bush?

BrindamoursNose 02-01-2009 11:37 PM

Creepy?

PhilaFlyers 02-01-2009 11:52 PM

Yeah asking for the cities, pretty creepy :shakehead

qwertysac 02-02-2009 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKingPin (Post 17670608)
for real. all I can is how the play, not where they live...Although its cool to know that some girl i know slept with Carter.

sure she did... what are you in high school?:shakehead

DeadPhish5858 02-02-2009 07:26 AM

Brian Propp and Bobby Clarke have summer homes in my town.

DeadPhish5858 02-02-2009 07:31 AM

If you wiki Voorhees, here are some of the people it lists as notable residents:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voorhees,_NJ
Hank Baskett
Jeff Carter
Brian Dawkins
Simon Gagné
Ryan Howard
Ron Jaworski
John LeClair
Eric Lindros
Craig MacTavish
Keith Primeau
John Vukovich

TheDrizzle81 02-02-2009 08:29 AM

I think the Flyers live in nice expensive homes/apartments.

Kambo 02-02-2009 08:58 AM

I'm staying out of this thread completely....... :innocent:

tytech 02-02-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kambo (Post 17674720)
I'm staying out of this thread completely....... :innocent:

Fail

rayearth 02-02-2009 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadPhish5858 (Post 17674089)
If you wiki Voorhees, here are some of the people it lists as notable residents:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voorhees,_NJ
Hank Baskett
Jeff Carter
Brian Dawkins
Simon Gagné
Ryan Howard
Ron Jaworski
John LeClair
Eric Lindros
Craig MacTavish
Keith Primeau
John Vukovich

Not any more, he ain't.

ShawnTHW 02-02-2009 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayearth (Post 17674942)
Not any more, he ain't.

Oh thats harsh. Its true, but its harsh.

BrindamoursNose 02-02-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadPhish5858 (Post 17674089)
If you wiki Voorhees, here are some of the people it lists as notable residents:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voorhees,_NJ
Hank Baskett
Jeff Carter
Brian Dawkins
Simon Gagné
Ryan Howard
Ron Jaworski
John LeClair
Eric Lindros
Craig MacTavish
Keith Primeau
John Vukovich

I'm pretty sure a few of those guys don't live in NJ (Leclair, Lindros)

FlyLife 02-02-2009 11:36 AM

Don't they all have slumber parties at John Stevens house?? Just find out where he lives, and you got the whole team.

Pwood 02-02-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrindamoursNose (Post 17676569)
I'm pretty sure a few of those guys don't live in NJ (Leclair, Lindros)

LeClair lives in New Hampshire now, but when he played he lived in NJ.

Ri hards 02-02-2009 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff VanRichards (Post 17676736)
Don't they all have slumber parties at John Stevens house?? Just find out where he lives, and you got the whole team.

Come on now...only a few players are invited.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:13 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.