HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Karpotsev the the Icelanders (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=60438)

Bluenote13 03-09-2004 02:38 PM

Karpotsev to the Icelanders
 
Tsn - Karpotsev to the Island for a 4th rounder.

BLACKBURN 03-09-2004 02:40 PM

And we got all that for Vlad????? Did d-men value just drop off by 80%????? Im not saying hes a great dfenceman but Vlad was terrible and he fetched a 2nd+.........

sickboy35 03-09-2004 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLACKBURN
And we got all that for Vlad????? Did d-men value just drop off by 80%????? Im not saying hes a great dfenceman but Vlad was terrible and he fetched a 2nd+.........


potsie is alot worse than maladog! he's not even in shape half the time!

Kvashinator12 03-09-2004 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sickboy35
potsie is alot worse than maladog! he's not even in shape half the time!

but he will put his ugly face in front of a puck thankfully.

Profet 03-09-2004 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kvashinator12
but he will put his ugly face in front of a puck thankfully.


when he plays...he usually misses 50% of the season each year due to injury.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:48 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.