HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Bob McKenzie on the Team 990? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=606093)

JHabs 02-11-2009 09:18 AM

Bob McKenzie on the Team 990?

Did anyone catch what he said this morning? I had a class, but I really wanted to hear what he had to say.:help:

White Spy 02-11-2009 09:24 AM

Nothing about the Phoenix trade rumors really, if that's what your asking.

JHabs 02-11-2009 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitespy (Post 17856610)
Nothing about the Phoenix trade rumors really, if that's what your asking.

No not really, I was just looking for anything positive pertaining to the habs.

BigBen07 02-11-2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yarfangor (Post 17856532)
Did anyone catch what he said this morning? I had a class, but I really wanted to hear what he had to say.:help:

Hey, I don't have class till this evening so i managed to catch it. Didn't think anything big really stood out.

-Talked about how teams who are struggeling like we are need to focus on getting the work ethic back and playing a good 60 minute game to build some momentum regardless of the outcome. Carbo should focus on our effort not whether we win or not- might take a few games to get the confidence back basically. Used the Canucks as an example. They struggled for a while then played well for a few games but still lost but the main thing was they were playing better and now are seeing the results

- talked about coaches on the hot seat- couldnt see a scenario where Carbo would be in trouble

- They talked a bit about the Leafs blowing it last night- Zednik's performance a exactly a year after taking a skate to the throat

- Don't think he mentioned anything rumor wise in regards to us. I was doing an assingment at the same time so wasnt paying full attention though.

Thats all i can remember off the top of my head...

HotHabsFan* 02-11-2009 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBen07 (Post 17856675)
Hey, I don't have class till this evening so i managed to catch it. Didn't think anything big really stood out.

-Talked about how teams who are struggeling like we are need to focus on getting the work ethic back and playing a good 60 minute game to build some momentum regardless of the outcome. Carbo should focus on our effort not whether we win or not- might take a few games to get the confidence back basically. Used the Canucks as an example. They struggled for a while then played well for a few games but still lost but the main thing was they were playing better and now are seeing the results

- talked about coaches on the hot seat- couldnt see a scenario where Carbo would be in trouble

- They talked a bit about the Leafs blowing it last night- Zednik's performance a exactly a year after taking a skate to the throat

- Don't think he mentioned anything rumor wise in regards to us. I was doing an assingment at the same time so wasnt paying full attention though.

stop screwing around and pay attention next time will ya :D

White Spy 02-11-2009 09:31 AM

Quote:

That pretty much sums it up anyways..

JHabs 02-11-2009 09:31 AM

Quote:

Ah alright, thanks for the headsup. I was hoping for a juicy detail regarding Bob's progress on trades or what not.

BigBen07 02-11-2009 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotHabsFan (Post 17856695)

stop screwing around and pay attention next time will ya :D

Haha yeah I gotta get my priorites straight. Give me a break though, assignment due tonight and a midterm tmw. As you can see I'm hard at it haha

sampollock 02-11-2009 09:50 AM

no rumors