HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   The Rink (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Pass the Puck is now...FREE! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=606207)

Headcoach 02-11-2009 01:34 PM

Pass the Puck is now...FREE!

Ok, you guys want help with your team's and you want drills?
I opened up Pass the Puck and now you can sign up for FREE!

No more 365 days. Now once you sign up, you are members for life. Or until I go Bankrupt!

I will still post on this site because this is what I do. I help coaches around the world in 18 different countires. If it has to be free....then so be it!

I don't think this is a shameless plug if I am giving it away...do you?
Right now you are saying..."what's the catch?" Nothing...enjoy!

Hope you enjoy the site!
Head coach
http://www.passthepuck.net

Gunnar Stahl 30 02-11-2009 01:39 PM

thanks HeadCoach, you are awesome. im looking forward to getting some drills and exploring the site

thanks again

BlackAces 02-11-2009 03:46 PM

I'm gonna show this to my coach! Thank you!

qwertysac 02-11-2009 04:55 PM

That's very nice of you, Thank you. You're the man.

Hugh Madbrough 02-11-2009 04:58 PM

you rule Head Coach.

87vert 02-11-2009 08:00 PM

Thanks so much for your help. I hope the other thread wasnt the only reason that you made it free. I know it takes quite a bit of time to up keep a website and to post your help on here. You should atleast get something for it.

Headcoach 02-11-2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 87vert (Post 17869433)
Thanks so much for your help. I hope the other thread wasnt the only reason that you made it free. I know it takes quite a bit of time to up keep a website and to post your help on here. You should atleast get something for it.

Well to be honest, the guy was kind of right. I have been wanting to make a change to the site because it did have all of that BS on it. But if it's going to drive people away, then what good is it.

It's kind of been like that now for over 8 years and I just wanted a change. Plus, nine years ago, I didn't have that many drills. But now I do.

Oh, I add about two drills a month and I currently have over 150 drills that I haven't posted yet. But I don't want to do them all at once. I want people to keep coming back.

Plus, if you are a coach, you are always looking for new drills. I just hope that you keep coming back.

Anyways, I hope you like the site.

Head coach

JayK47 02-11-2009 10:45 PM

:yo: you the man!!! :yo:

cptjeff 02-11-2009 11:28 PM

Cool. Bookmarked, if I ever start coaching (I might do youth sometime) I'll be sure to use it.

NYRSinceBirth 02-11-2009 11:39 PM

In the sig. Thanks HC.

xstartxtodayx 02-12-2009 09:01 AM

Very nice :handclap: I'll definitely be checking it out and keeping it in mind for when I start coaching in the near future. Even as a player all my life I always wanted to learn what the coaches learned and think like they did (I guess my dad and uncle being successful soccer coaches had something to do with that).

I have one suggestion for the site though seeing as how it's now free but I'm assuming it was once a paid membership... why not have a link on the main page for donations? Set up a paypal account or something and a link/banner so people can make a donation of any sort of they find the site useful. I don't think you'd make a ton of money and no one would feel obligated to make a donation but I know there are some thankful people who wouldn't mind dropping you a few $ for your efforts. Check out www.kenrockwell.com , he's like the headcoach of the photography world with his very useful and popular site, it's free but there are links for donations which I think are a pretty good idea. Just a thought for you... thanks for the site.

Headcoach 02-12-2009 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xstartxtodayx (Post 17881379)
Check out www.kenrockwell.com , he's like the headcoach of the photography world with his very useful and popular site, it's free but there are links for donations which I think are a pretty good idea. Just a thought for you... thanks for the site.

As a matter of fact, this is in the works. About 8 years ago, I bought my own shopping cart to sell stuff. So in order to make the shopping cart work, I need to get a hold of a transaction company to handle credit cards.

This was really the ball buster. The transaction company takes a share and the credit card company takes a share and by the time it's all done, there's nothing. So it might as well be free.

So it's all good. The PayPal link is in the works.
Hope you enjoy the site.
Head coach

Stanello 02-13-2009 01:06 AM

Thank you! :nod:

iceman_88888888 02-13-2009 01:50 PM

you're the best hc :) i'll be sure to use the drills with the kids i coach and the guys i play with.

Headcoach 02-16-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceman_88888888 (Post 17905565)
you're the best hc :) i'll be sure to use the drills with the kids i coach and the guys i play with.

Perfect, please yell all of your coaching friends!

Thanks for your help
Head coach