HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Proposal: Tor-bos (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=608068)

OilTownHero 02-15-2009 06:36 PM

Tor-bos
 
Here you go Bruins fans and re-building Leafs fans... TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! Don't dis me too bad:(

TO BOS: Tomas Kaberle, Nik Antropov

TO TOR: Zach Hamill, Matt Hunwick, 1st 09

????????? To much to give for Kaberle and Antropov ?????????????

This trade is only possiby if the Bruins make some trades prior to this to dump some salary.

Hulk Hogan* 02-15-2009 06:38 PM

:facepalm:

Stop making proposals. Toronto would say no and Boston can't afford the cap hit on Kaberle next season if they want to re-sign Kessel, Krejci.

Porn* 02-15-2009 06:41 PM

I'd do it if hunwick was replaced with something a little better... either lashoff or marchand.

8BostonRocker24 02-15-2009 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agi (Post 17947473)
:facepalm:

Stop making proposals. Toronto would say no and Boston can't afford the cap hit on Kaberle next season if they want to re-sign Kessel, Krejci.

Boston could move Kabs in the offseason to sign Kessel and Krejci.

If this was at all possible, Boston would jump on this like a fly on ****. Toronto could get more for Kabs alone IMO.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Porn* (Post 17947567)
I'd do it if hunwick was replaced with something a little better... either lashoff or marchand.

Boston still says Yes.

Monstar50 02-15-2009 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OilEberle (Post 17947440)
Here you go Bruins fans and re-building Leafs fans... TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! Don't dis me too bad:(

TO BOS: Tomas Kaberle, Nik Antropov

TO TOR: Zach Hamill, Matt Hunwick, 1st 09

????????? To much to give for Kaberle and Antropov ?????????????

This trade is only possiby if the Bruins make some trades prior to this to dump some salary.

at first i thought this was an awful proposal, but after digging into it a little its closer than i thought. Matt Hunwick is on pace for a thirty point season as a 23 year old, the first is late(prob 30) so you will have to add something else, Hamill is looking like a bust but id take a chance on him. all in all Boston would have to dump salary like you said, and also add another solid peice then i would be interested:) Im thinking lashoff?

OilTownHero 02-15-2009 06:46 PM

Ya iwas confused on whether it was to little or too much.:)

Thanks for the reply!

Monstar50 02-15-2009 06:55 PM

If boston adds Lashoff i will be in love with toronto's D

schenn-stralman
Lashoff-Hunwick
Finger-white
frogren
(van ryn and kubina traded)

samwitch 02-15-2009 07:01 PM

Quote:

Here you go Bruins fans and re-building Leafs fans... TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! Don't dis me too bad

TO BOS: Tomas Kaberle, Nik Antropov

TO TOR: Zach Hamill, Matt Hunwick, 1st 09

????????? To much to give for Kaberle and Antropov ?????????????


This trade is only possiby if the Bruins make some trades prior to this to dump some salary.
i'd say that it's not quite enough for kaberle and antropov

Nikita Filatov* 02-15-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porn* (Post 17947567)
I'd do it if hunwick was replaced with something a little better... either lashoff or marchand.

Hunwick>>>>>>>>>Lashoff

Forget Kaberle.

Lashoff+pick for Antropov, unless Toronto wants a forward prospect.

re5piration 02-15-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikita Filatov (Post 17950127)
Hunwick>>>>>>>>>Lashoff

Forget Kaberle.

Lashoff+pick for Antropov, unless Toronto wants a forward prospect.

Depends on the pick, but that's a pretty good start...

I've had a few ideas...

Marchand+2nd for Antropov

Or

Colborne for Antropov straight up. Too much, too little?

Nikita Filatov* 02-15-2009 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeafYourLife (Post 17950348)
Depends on the pick, but that's a pretty good start...

I've had a few ideas...

Marchand+2nd for Antropov

Or

Colborne for Antropov straight up. Too much, too little?

I'd say Marchand/Antropov would be pretty fair with Boston adding something else in, but Marchand is a prospect who most Bruins fans really, really like and he's exactly the type of player we need right now... So I'm not sure if he'd be available.

Colborne is too much from Boston IMO...

Nunymare 02-15-2009 09:00 PM

Sigh.

Are you from the vicinity of canadiensfan1909, and jeffleafsfan91?

Brutal.

:facepalm:

dredeye 02-16-2009 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantasmagorical (Post 17950729)
Sigh.

Are you from the vicinity of canadiensfan1909, and jeffleafsfan91?

Brutal.

:facepalm:

is this the extent of what you can post. Try and contribute anything of use.

dredeye 02-16-2009 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikita Filatov (Post 17950127)
Hunwick>>>>>>>>>Lashoff

Forget Kaberle.

Lashoff+pick for Antropov, unless Toronto wants a forward prospect.

I would be interested in this. Although, I do think we'd be looking to add forward prospects. Would Soderberg be available?

8BostonRocker24 02-16-2009 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dredeye (Post 17957403)
I would be interested in this. Although, I do think we'd be looking to add forward prospects. Would Soderberg be available?

Yes and he looks like he's completely recovered from that eye injury. He had 44 points in 32 games last year, and 14 in 10 games this year. But there is a lot of concern he's never going to come to North America. There is an entire thread about this on the Bruins Board.

avengedsevenfold 02-16-2009 08:58 AM

no!!!!!!!! not gonna happen

burstnbloom 02-16-2009 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikita Filatov (Post 17950127)
Hunwick>>>>>>>>>Lashoff

Forget Kaberle.

Lashoff+pick for Antropov, unless Toronto wants a forward prospect.

Says you. Hunwick has been brutal since his fast start. Lashoff is bigger, a better passer, a year younger and has a much higher ceiling. I don't think GM's value a guy like Hunwick the same way HFboarders do and I don't think giving him up is a major hit to the Bruins.

tony d 02-16-2009 09:04 AM

Toronto's going to want more than that for 2 of their better players.

Kaoz 02-16-2009 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikita Filatov (Post 17950428)
I'd say Marchand/Antropov would be pretty fair with Boston adding something else in, but Marchand is a prospect who most Bruins fans really, really like and he's exactly the type of player we need right now... So I'm not sure if he'd be available.

Colborne is too much from Boston IMO...

Marchand is a guy Boston likes, I really doubt he's moved at all... especially for an Antropov rental.

bbfan419 02-16-2009 09:37 AM

I would give Nokelainen for Antropov as the B's best offer for him , other than that I say pass, not a big fan of Antropov, he is very overrated.

bb_fan 02-16-2009 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreadsweat (Post 17947869)
If boston adds Lashoff i will be in love with toronto's D

schenn-stralman
Lashoff-Hunwick
Finger-white
frogren
(van ryn and kubina traded)

Las and Hunwick as your second pairing..... :shakehead

the oppisition would be in love with your D as well then....

bb_fan 02-16-2009 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burstnbloom (Post 17958387)
Says you. Hunwick has been brutal since his fast start. Lashoff is bigger, a better passer, a year younger and has a much higher ceiling. I don't think GM's value a guy like Hunwick the same way HFboarders do and I don't think giving him up is a major hit to the Bruins.

says me as well.

Lashoff might be listed as bigger, but doesnt play physical at all.

Hunwick hasnt looked nearly as bad after his 'fast' start as you imply.

and i think theres a reason as to why he was the one that got the call up (and stayed) instead of LAshoff...

grabo84 02-16-2009 10:33 AM

I don't like Marchand too much, but Lashoff and Colborne interest me. I'd definitely do Colborne for Antropov, and I'd probably do Lashoff for him as well, with maybe something else thrown in.

sgupca 02-16-2009 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikita Filatov (Post 17950127)
Hunwick>>>>>>>>>Lashoff

Forget Kaberle.

Lashoff+pick for Antropov, unless Toronto wants a forward prospect.

we'd be happy with any prospects

and i'd do that offer!

sgupca 02-16-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbfan419 (Post 17958644)
I would give Nokelainen for Antropov as the B's best offer for him , other than that I say pass, not a big fan of Antropov, he is very overrated.

Antropov is underrated.

He's #1 center is Stajan and he's still on pace for ~65 points.

Give him a true #1 like Savard or Bergeron and he'd score 75+


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.