HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   salary (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=60815)

julien 03-10-2004 02:01 PM

salary
 
could someone tell me how much million does kilger perreault juneau and dackell

Dragon 03-10-2004 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by julien
could someone tell me how much million does kilger perreault juneau and dackell

Go check in www.nhlpa.com

Malakhov 03-10-2004 02:45 PM

Juneau $2,025,000.00
Perreault $2,800,000.00
Dackell $1,400,000.00
Kilger $800,000.00 (but now he's gone!)

Malakhov 03-10-2004 02:51 PM

Andreas Dackell $1,400,000.00
Jim Dowd $775,000.00
Joe Juneau $2,025,000.00
Alexei Kovalev $6,600,000.00
Darren Langdon $500,000.00
Yannick Perrault $2,800,000.00
Stephane Quintal $1,500,000.00

These are the UFAs at the end of the season.
Players in bold are the ones I hope we'll let go after this year.

So we'd save up $7,725,000.00 but then again we have a lot of unrestricted free agents to take care of and maybe re-signing Kovalev (I really hope so).

#44_delivers 03-10-2004 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malakhov
Andreas Dackell $1,400,000.00
Jim Dowd $775,000.00
Joe Juneau $2,025,000.00
Alexei Kovalev $6,600,000.00
Darren Langdon $500,000.00
Yannick Perrault $2,800,000.00
Stephane Quintal $1,500,000.00

These are the UFAs at the end of the season.
Players in bold are the ones I hope we'll let go after this year.

So we'd save up $7,725,000.00 but then again we have a lot of unrestricted free agents to take care of and maybe re-signing Kovalev (I really hope so).

well if kovalev does good here we can sign him im sure, if he doesn't fit then we dont sign him.
also besides the 7.7 mill saved on leaving ufa's the cdn. dollars rise also saves us money.
BG will use it wisely.

Malakhov 03-10-2004 02:58 PM

And here's the restricted free agent list:

Steve Begin $400,000.00
Jean-Francois Damphousse
Gordie Dwyer
Eric Fichaud
Mathieu Garon $1,000,000 (Maybe)
Marcel Hossa
Martti Jarventie
Mike Ribeiro $847,000.00
Michael Ryder $605,000.00
Sheldon Souray $1,600,000.00

Niklas Sundstrom $1,950,000.00
Patrick Traverse
Rene Vydreny
Richard Zednik $1,850,000.00

Peeps in bold are the ones who will have a noticable raise next year.

Raider917 03-10-2004 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malakhov
And here's the restricted free agent list:

Steve Begin $400,000.00
Jean-Francois Damphousse
Gordie Dwyer
Eric Fichaud
Mathieu Garon $1,000,000 (Maybe)
Marcel Hossa
Martti Jarventie
Mike Ribeiro $847,000.00
Michael Ryder $605,000.00
Sheldon Souray $1,600,000.00

Niklas Sundstrom $1,950,000.00
Patrick Traverse
Rene Vydreny
Richard Zednik $1,850,000.00

Peeps in bold are the ones who will have a noticable raise next year.

even Begin should.

Malakhov 03-10-2004 03:09 PM

He'll get a raise but not a big one compared to the others.

Russeltown 03-10-2004 03:10 PM

You guys should not forget that we won't have to pay Czerkawski, Mckay and Audette anymore next year... That's kinda like 4-5 millions!

Malakhov 03-10-2004 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sYn
You guys should not forget that we won't have to pay Czerkawski, Mckay and Audette anymore next year... That's kinda like 4-5 millions!

We may have to pay a part of Audette's salary next year if there is a season but I highly doubt there will.

Russeltown 03-10-2004 03:12 PM

I estimate :

Bégin 800 000$
Garon 1,500,000$
Ribeiro 2,000,000$
Ryder 1,250,000$
Souray 4,000,000$
Zednik 3,000,000$

:dunno: Well I hope so :dunno:

Nielson81 03-10-2004 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sYn
I estimate :

Bégin 800 000$
Garon 1,500,000$
Ribeiro 2,000,000$
Ryder 1,250,000$
Souray 4,000,000$
Zednik 3,000,000$

:dunno: Well I hope so :dunno:

Ribs 2 Mill and Ryder only 1.25 ??

Why ?

Unbiased Canadian

Habs4ever 03-10-2004 03:27 PM

You don't get big bonus after one good season!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unbiased Canadian
Ribs 2 Mill and Ryder only 1.25 ??

Why ?

Unbiased Canadian


even markov is getting paid something like $1.2 M per season after great season he had lest year.

Russeltown 03-10-2004 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unbiased Canadian
Ribs 2 Mill and Ryder only 1.25 ??

Why ?

Unbiased Canadian

Ryder is a rookie, and Ribeiro isn't.

gohabsgo2010 03-10-2004 03:36 PM

I wouldn't pony up $2 000 000 for Ribs, one more good season, and sure, but not yet. If he's looking for that kind of money, than, well, I hope it won't be in Montreal. Some day maybe, but not after one solid season.

RE-HABS 03-10-2004 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malakhov
We may have to pay a part of Audette's salary next year if there is a season but I highly doubt there will.

We owe 2/3 of his salary next season, so 2 million to Audette next season no matter what.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sYn
I estimate :

Bégin 800 000$
Garon 1,500,000$
Ribeiro 2,000,000$
Ryder 1,250,000$
Souray 4,000,000$
Zednik 3,000,000$

:dunno: Well I hope so :dunno:

Begin I agree he will double his salary to 800,000!

Garon has done well, but that maybe a large raise...1,250,000 to begin and maybe build after the years if a multi year deal is signed?

Riberio will get a multi year deal. Probably along the lines of a 5.5 - 6.0 million over 3 years. So maybe 1.5 next year and 2 million per over the last 2?

Ryder too will probably sign a multi year deal. If he wins the Calder it will be a significant raise. Could be a 3 year 4.75 - 5 million dollar deal, 1.25, 1.5 and 2 million?

Souray has done well, but he has been injury prone and that will be a strike against him in negotiations. 3 Million per at the most, that is a good raise almost doubling his money. Maybe another 3 year 8 - 9 million dollar deal? 2.5, 3 and 3 sounds decent.

Zedder has been a goal scorer, but his production has dropped and that hurts him in negotiations too. 2.5 per at the most, with another 3 year 7.5 - 8 million dollar deal.

I think BG will try to sign most of these young players and players entering their primes so he can have a good nucleus to add to his up and coming youth in Hamilton and elsewhere.

Money won't be thrown at these players like AS did.

Malakhov 03-10-2004 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RE-HABS
We owe 2/3 of his salary next season, so 2 million to Audette next season no matter what.

I believe Gainey made a deal with Audette's agent that if there is no season next year, they don't have to pay or if it's a partial season, they only pay a fraction of it.

NHLcrazy 03-10-2004 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sYn
I estimate :

Bégin 800 000$
Garon 1,500,000$
Ribeiro 2,000,000$
Ryder 1,250,000$
Souray 4,000,000$
Zednik 3,000,000$

:dunno: Well I hope so :dunno:

Souray won't go from 1.6m$ to 4.0m$ more likely 2.8m$ maybe 3.0m$.

RE-HABS 03-10-2004 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malakhov
I believe Gainey made a deal with Audette's agent that if there is no season next year, they don't have to pay or if it's a partial season, they only pay a fraction of it.

If there is no season next year no one gets paid.
So no matter what a season next year or not we do pay him a fraction of his salary, that fraction is 2/3 of a 3 million dollar salary at 2 million dollars.

Aarex 03-10-2004 08:53 PM

Speaking of Cash...

Does anyone know of a site that lists teams total payroll?

romain_jaime 03-11-2004 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malakhov
And here's the restricted free agent list:

Steve Begin $400,000.00
Jean-Francois Damphousse
Gordie Dwyer
Eric Fichaud
Mathieu Garon $1,000,000 (Maybe)
Marcel Hossa
Martti Jarventie
Mike Ribeiro $847,000.00
Michael Ryder $605,000.00
Sheldon Souray $1,600,000.00

Niklas Sundstrom $1,950,000.00
Patrick Traverse
Rene Vydreny
Richard Zednik $1,850,000.00

Peeps in bold are the ones who will have a noticable raise next year.

Let's hope that BG can sign the younger players to TWO way contracts... You never know, Ribs and Ryder are having AWESOME seasons... But what about next yr? Who knows :dunno:

Darz 03-11-2004 08:35 AM

I think most people here are overestimating what Souray will get.

I don't think he'll get anywhere near $3M a year, I see a number closer to $2m a year. Could be a one year deal mind you. His agent will try to focus the negotiations on the first 57 games of this season, while I'm sure Gainey will point out his games per season stat.

JV 03-11-2004 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sYn
I estimate :

Zednik 3,000,000$

I don't know that Zednik is worth nearly that much. He's making about 1.75 now. I'd sign him to an extension which would give him 2 mill next year and 2. 25 the year after. He's putting up solid numbers again, but unless he stays on a real tear, he'll end up with 25 goals or something. If he'd cracked 30 again, and played like a stud in the playoffs, then maybe he's worth 3 million. But not at this point.

Beatnik 03-11-2004 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darz
I think most people here are overestimating what Souray will get.

I don't think he'll get anywhere near $3M a year, I see a number closer to $2m a year. Could be a one year deal mind you. His agent will try to focus the negotiations on the first 57 games of this season, while I'm sure Gainey will point out his games per season stat.

Rivet will make 3 millions and Brisebois 4.x so I think it will be a long term deal similar to what Rivet got.

Darz 03-11-2004 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beatnik
Rivet will make 3 millions and Brisebois 4.x so I think it will be a long term deal similar to what Rivet got.

Players league wide were getting more at those times and both were going to be UFA's at the end of there respected seasons. I think Souray will get a contract similiar to those signed by Zednik and Markov. He doesn't have alot of bargaining power.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.