HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Michel Bergeron on l'antichambre (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=610002)

TheCanasianfrasian 02-19-2009 08:52 PM

Michel Bergeron on l'antichambre
 
Anyone know what Michel Bergeron is talking about when he says that there is a big bomb that will come out tomorrow in the media??

He said they will talk about it after the game on l'antichambre but i wonder what it could be.

Talent Analyst 02-19-2009 08:54 PM

This is strange.

Fire Brunet* 02-19-2009 08:56 PM

CRTC shuts down RDS

Mustafa* 02-19-2009 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Komisarek (Post 18041045)
CRTC shuts down RDS

Yeahhhhhhh, bring bacl "la soirée du Hockey" men i always cry a little everytime they put the theme on RDS... they are not worthy! Well now they got Hartley as one of their regular, so they are worthy a little bit.

TheCanasianfrasian 02-19-2009 08:58 PM

with all the drama of the past few days i thought it was finally over...

i guess theres another big story thats going to drop tomorrow....hopefullly its not drama just a huge trade

Dogbert* 02-19-2009 08:59 PM

"There's BIG NEWS in Montreal! You'll have to watch L'antichambre to find out what it is, though. This is a HUGE scoop, people, so you won't want to miss it! We didn't make it up or anything! Honest and for true! ...PLEASE watch L'antichambre tonight. I'm begging you. Nobody watches this thing, and my salary is tied to the show's ratings, and I'm up to my nose hair in debt... They're gonna take my thumbs!"

Phil Parent 02-19-2009 09:01 PM

Rejean Tremblay outs something and we've got hell for another week.

Mustafa* 02-19-2009 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogbert (Post 18041209)
"There's BIG NEWS in Montreal! You'll have to watch L'antichambre to find out what it is, though. This is a HUGE scoop, people, so you won't want to miss it! We didn't make it up or anything! Honest and for true! ...PLEASE watch L'antichambre tonight. I'm begging you. Nobody watches this thing, and my salary is tied to the show's ratings, and I'm up to my nose hair in debt... They're gonna take my thumbs!"

Just at the end of the little spot, Bergy, all surprised, starts to say "Hey what's going on with this news, bla bla bla?" wrost set up to draw audience.

GoodKiwi 02-19-2009 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Komisarek (Post 18041045)
CRTC shuts down RDS

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Tuggy 02-19-2009 09:06 PM

Probably drug related.

Phil Parent 02-19-2009 09:15 PM

As long as its not a performance enhancement substance ring...

...

Habsfan18 02-19-2009 09:16 PM

half this thread just got deleted :laugh:

Habs10Habs 02-19-2009 09:17 PM

Sorry boys and girls. If you can't back up your sources, they have to be deleted.

Le Petit Viking 02-19-2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsfan18 (Post 18042282)
half this thread just got deleted :laugh:

Maybe they will need to delete La Presse tomorow :cry:

Phil Parent 02-19-2009 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsfan18 (Post 18042282)
half this thread just got deleted :laugh:

I know...

I won't do it again, Mr. Moderator. Please don't eat me....I'm fat, and I taste funny.

All of my exemples were public knowledge mind you.

Erythro73 02-19-2009 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil Parent (Post 18042381)
I know...

I won't do it again, Mr. Moderator. Please don't eat me....I'm fat, and I taste funny.

All of my exemples were public knowledge mind you.

Well, we'll see tomorrow! Hope it's nothing worth starting a thread for.

HomaridII 02-19-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erythro73 (Post 18042472)
Well, we'll see tomorrow! Hope it's nothing worth starting a thread for.

I hope so too tbh, lol.

tiredman 02-19-2009 09:22 PM

did bergeron mention it was about the habs ?

PyrettaBlaze 02-19-2009 09:24 PM

Alain didn't say anything?

Phil Parent 02-19-2009 09:24 PM

If there's a story, the nutjobs at 110% will out it tonight. It's not like any of them have anything to lose.

Le Petit Viking 02-19-2009 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiredman (Post 18042537)
did bergeron mention it was about the habs ?

No, it's about Guy Laliberté :shakehead

Mustafa* 02-19-2009 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil Parent (Post 18042602)
If there's a story, the nutjobs at 110% will out it tonight. It's not like any of them have anything to lose.

Soo true hahaha

Habs10Habs 02-19-2009 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil Parent (Post 18042381)
I know...

I won't do it again, Mr. Moderator. Please don't eat me....I'm fat, and I taste funny.

All of my exemples were public knowledge mind you.

How about I just smack you around instead? ;)

Your posts were attached to others that were deleted..so some of yours were eliminated by association PP.

Like I mentioned, I didn't want to delete those posts. Just doing my job.

Vinceee 02-19-2009 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiredman (Post 18042537)
did bergeron mention it was about the habs ?

its probably something poker related with him and René Angélil aux tables a 10000$

or a New tv show on RDS with Chantal Machabé

GoneAway 02-19-2009 09:31 PM

Antichambre is on...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:43 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.