HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   You cant be suprised now to see Mike Komisarek leave (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=610312)

Artyukhin* 02-20-2009 12:51 PM

You cant be suprised now to see Mike Komisarek leave

after this weeks ( attack on Price and crew)and last nights media attack on the Kost SR/ Jr bros , get ready to say good bye to certain unrestricted free agents on our team that might have resigned otherwise.This is the" real damage" to the Montreal Canadiens fans, yet to be unfelt ,and upsets me the most.

This recent "media circus" (even if it is true probably didnt need to be brought out the way it was ) could have been dealt with much different.

Due to this week , i truly believe odds greatly improve of us saying goodbye to
Mike Komisarek AND who the hell can blame him now?

Lets put ourselves in a UFA shoes today.
How do we think he is feeling? I know how i would be thinking thats for sure , I DONT NEED THIS , and am i next? how do you know because the same guys making attacks today are still there to make the same attacks AGAIN and history shows they will.

I cant blame anyone wanting out or asking for a trade now. As a fan of this team i feel angry how its being needlessly ripped apart and targeted against year after year for just a "benefit" of a few so called Journalists. There has to come a time where enough is enough and hopefully we very near it.

waffledave 02-20-2009 12:54 PM

I could absolutely see this changing his mind. Tanguay too, for that matter, who was already hesitant coming in.

CanadienErrant* 02-20-2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doug mckenzie (Post 18058229)
after this weeks ( attack on Price and crew)and last nights media attack on the Kost SR/ Jr bros , get ready to say good bye to certain unrestricted free agents on our team that might have resigned otherwise.This is the" real damage" to the Montreal Canadiens fans, yet to be unfelt ,and upsets me the most.

This recent "media circus" (even if it is true probably didnt need to be brought out the way it was ) could have been dealt with much different.

How do we think he is feeling? I know how i would be thinking that for sure , I DONT NEED THIS , and am i next? how do you know because the same guys making attacks today are still there to make the same attacks AGAIN and history shows they will.

I cant blame anyone wanting out or asking for a trade now. As a fans of this team i feel angry how its being needlessly ripped apart and targeted against year after year for just a "benefit" of a few so called Journalists. There has to come a time where enough is enough and hopefully we very near it.

the Kost Bros + Hamrlik are really having some relations with a drug dealer. These are facts... not fiction.

Why would Komisarek bothered if he is a clean guy ?

Did not Gretzky and his Janet were not mentioned in the Tocchett story ? Is Gretzky still coaching a hockey team in Phoenix ?

GoodKiwi 02-20-2009 12:56 PM

I'm gonna go find a new team to cheer for.

Any suggestions? Must be over .500. :sarcasm:

Habs 4 Life 02-20-2009 12:56 PM

well hopefully Habs management wake's up and just starts blasting the media and allows only a few to enter the Habs locker room and attend practices and stuff like that

MTL-rules 02-20-2009 12:56 PM

Well, the way he's playing, if he asks more than 4,5mil a year... he can leave...

Fire Brunet* 02-20-2009 12:57 PM

I hope they all leave and we suck for the next 10 years

GoodKiwi 02-20-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadienErrant (Post 18058320)
Why would Komisarek bothered if he is a clean guy ?

Because he does not want to work in a circus?

Riverboat Gambler 02-20-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P1x44r (Post 18058340)
I'm gonna go find a new team to cheer for.

Any suggestions? Must be over .500. :sarcasm:

Hamilton Bulldogs.

Habs 4 Life 02-20-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTL-rules (Post 18058345)
Well, the way he's playing, if he asks more than 4,5mil a year... he can leave...

sign and trade I hope if that's the case

Team_Spirit 02-20-2009 12:59 PM

Are you ready to give him 6M per year anyway? He's really exposed when not with Markov. I like Komo a lot but im afraid he's gonna be a cap burden, Bob should have signed him long term this past summer...

Habs 4 Life 02-20-2009 12:59 PM

Would the Islanders be interested in a deal say

Komi+Higgins(Long Island boys) and our 1st overall and prospect

for their 1st overall this year if they get the #1?

Markovskaya 02-20-2009 01:00 PM

Absolutly correct. Why do you think I'm so pissed off ? We already had an hard enough time to find UFAs for the last few years...

The medias seem not to understand that THEY are one of the reason that team cannot reach the top 5.

Artyukhin* 02-20-2009 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team_Spirit (Post 18058395)
Are you ready to give him 6M per year anyway? He's really exposed when not with Markov. I like Komo a lot but im afraid he's gonna be a cap burden, Bob should have signed him long term this past summer...

yeah will just add it to the " sucks list"?

Souray
Riberio
Streit

Ryder

Its a major blow to lose Komo no questions.

habdynasty 02-20-2009 01:03 PM

yes I think mike will also leave, who would want to play in Montreal?

I wonder what Lecavalier thinks of this mess? Imagine the paparazzi around his house and family if he played in Montreal.

The habs are going to become the expos of the nhl, draft good young players only to see them leave once they are old enough to be free agents.

Artyukhin* 02-20-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTL-rules (Post 18058345)

did you WATCH the game before the allstar break against Ottawa?

He went backwards into the glass past the player bench and its a wonder how his shoulder wasnt broken or he is even playing still at all! go back and check it out .

blarneylad 02-20-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life (Post 18058402)
Would the Islanders be interested in a deal say

Komi+Higgins(Long Island boys) and our 1st overall and prospect

for their 1st overall this year if they get the #1?

I wish

Go Habs Go 02-20-2009 01:06 PM

Why would Komi leave because the media pointed out the fact that they mingle with members of the mob? In real life, you try to avoid being connected to the mob, the kost bros are stupid for associating themselves with low lives. They're bloody millionaires and they hang out with crack dealing, small time thugs, low lives....

MTL-rules 02-20-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doug mckenzie (Post 18058485)
did you WATCH the game before the allstar break against Ottawa?

He went backwards into the glass and it a wonder how his shoulder was broken or he is even playing at all! go back and check it out .

Yes I did, that's why I put the number of 4,5mil because he's not even worth what we are paying him NOW...

I can't believe anyone could think that Komisarek is worth, even at his best more than 4,5mil per year...

blarneylad 02-20-2009 01:08 PM

Hopefully Gainey trades Komi for something rather then losing him for nothing.

Habs 02-20-2009 01:09 PM

With the way he's playing, he won't be missed.

Team_Spirit 02-20-2009 01:11 PM

Bottom line, Bob not giving him more than one year this past summer > media ******.

CrosbyCrosby* 02-20-2009 01:13 PM

I don't watch him much but in the 4 last games I saw him play he had 3 turnovers that lead to a goal and 1 that lead to a good scoring chance. Whoever signs him as a UFA is going to be getting ripped off.

MoonlightGraham 02-20-2009 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doug mckenzie (Post 18058229)

How do we think he is feeling? I know how i would be thinking thats for sure , I DONT NEED THIS , and am i next? how do you know because the same guys making attacks today are still there to make the same attacks AGAIN and history shows they will.

I cant blame anyone wanting out or asking for a trade now. As a fan of this team i feel angry how its being needlessly ripped apart and targeted against year after year for just a "benefit" of a few so called Journalists. There has to come a time where enough is enough and hopefully we very near it.

How are the articles on the Kostitsyn brothers and Hamrlik "attacks"? It's true, and La Presse did a great job on the story.

maci4life 02-20-2009 01:26 PM

time to package him off to tampa for vinny.

it's time to make the deal happen. Komi's been a shadow of himself ever since the lucic fight.

we can find a cheaper alternative via another trade before the deadline.