HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The Official Rallying the Troops Thread! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=610441)

Erik Estrada 02-20-2009 05:11 PM

The Official Rallying the Troops Thread!

To all soldiers and Capos,

Whatever happens for the rest of the season, the Habs need to fight through. Without condoning the on or off-ice behavior of players if ever they cross the line, let's march on for our team whatever others might think about us.:whatever:

If anyone falls to scandals, injuries, or anything else, consider them battle casualties. The club willl fight on towards the playoffs and beyond with whoever's still standing. We have Weber, McDonagh, and other talented prospects to use as a fifth column under extraordinary circumstances.

Long live the Centennial! Long live the Habs!

:habs

Habsfan18 02-20-2009 05:13 PM

they suck right now. Bad.

But I'll always support my team no matter what.

MrNadeau 02-20-2009 05:13 PM

Amen !

NewHabsEra* 02-20-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erik Estrada (Post 18063511)
To all soldiers and Capos,

Whatever happens for the rest of the season, the Habs need to fight through. Without condoning the on or off-ice behavior of players if ever they cross the line, let's march on for our team whatever others might think about us.:whatever:

If anyone falls to scandals, injuries, or anything else, consider them battle casualties. The club willl fight on towards the playoffs and beyond with whoever's still standing. We have Weber, McDonagh, and other talented prospects to use as a fifth column under extraordinary circumstances.

Long live the Centennial! Long live the Habs!

:habs

:yo:

Time to regroup and start playing as a team!! Show me some passion!! Go Habs Go!!

The n00b King * 02-20-2009 05:20 PM

LET'S GO KICK SOME ASS!!!11 Wooooo.

RoyBoyCoy 02-20-2009 05:28 PM

http://n8ux.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/woot-copy.jpg

RoyBoyCoy 02-20-2009 05:28 PM

http://hockeyhype.files.wordpress.co...ley-cup-01.jpg

Mise en echec 02-20-2009 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoyBoyCoy (Post 18063861)

:dunno:

Galchenyuk x 27 02-20-2009 06:36 PM

why is this one official, why cant i make one and it be the official one?

Erik Estrada 02-20-2009 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaydee96 (Post 18065013)

-Just because this board was begging to have another "The Official...Thread!".
-Of course you can make another one, the more the merrier!?!

Le Tricolore 02-20-2009 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaydee96 (Post 18065013)

You were too slow?

GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO!

Myron Gaines* 02-20-2009 08:50 PM

This made me smile http://pages.globetrotter.net/jocelle/kovye.htm

wedge 02-20-2009 09:47 PM

I love this team and always will. GO HABS GO!!!

I'll be in front of the TV tomorrow afternoon and cheer for them. they need us...

Stubbs88 02-20-2009 09:50 PM

The Drive For 25 Is Far From Over, Lets Prove All The Haters Wrong And Bring The Cup Back Where It Belongs!

tollb2 02-20-2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rated R Superstar (Post 18067282)

So classy ! he has a good heart

Biggsy 02-20-2009 10:24 PM

YES i will stand behind the habs no matter what and hope they can put this **** behind them and start winning when it matters, now and in the playoffs, whatever this organization needs to do to fix it then i hope they do it. Look at the Canucks they had a 9 game losing streak now there pretty friggen hot right now so anything can happen in this wonderful game. GO HABS GO i have hope

Habs83 02-21-2009 12:46 AM

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!:yo::yo::yo:

I still believe!

Iwishihadacup 02-21-2009 12:47 AM

I agree, enough friskyness and lets go back to real news

number 11 02-21-2009 01:13 AM

time to get back to hockey boys. let's put this week's ******** behind us, we need every point we can get right now, and the team needs our support!!

holyhabs87 02-21-2009 01:18 AM

**** The Police!

Go Habs Go!!!

Stephpa10 02-21-2009 03:11 PM

To the Fans at the Game this afternoon

Bravo :handclap:

-Cheering for Kovy
-Cheering for the team (showing we still love them) :yo:

Bravo to the team :handclap: looks like they a fire under their ass

Althought I think the bro situation and Hamrlik is serious, everyone can make a mistake, hope that's all it was and no bigger problems behind it.

Last night was thinking about, i was really negative yesterday, but i was really dispaointed with all this. Cause i thought it might destroy the team. But I played hockey at Jr A level and i remember our best years when we thought the world was against us, so maybe this will unite the team again.

Anyways I'm at work took my 1 hour lunch to watch the 1st period and I was proud of the fans and the players :yo:

Go HABS Go :handclap:

JHabs 02-21-2009 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephpa10 (Post 18079929)
Bravo :handclap:

-Cheering for Kovy
-Cherring for the team (showing we still love them) :yo:

Bravo to the team :handclap: looks like they a fire under their ass

Althought I think the bro situation and Hamrlik is serious, everyone can make a mistake, hope that's all it was and no bigger problems behind it.

Last night was thinking about, i was really negative yesterday, but i was really dispaointed with all this. Cause i thought it might destroy the team. But I played hockey at Jr A level and i remember our best years when we thought the world was against us, so maybe this will unite the team again.

Anyways I'm at work took my 1 hour lunch to watch the 1st period and I was proud of the fans and the players :yo:

Go HABS Go :handclap:

Because The Team knows Gainey-munster is breathing heavily down their necks

Stephpa10 02-21-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yarfangor (Post 18080004)
Because The Team knows Gainey-munster is breathing heavily down their necks

lol that could be true also, but they could have gone the other way with a big FU to Gainey/Montreal

JudasPriced 02-21-2009 03:53 PM

Kovy! Kovy! Kovy!

Go Habs Go!

Galchenyuk x 27 02-21-2009 04:01 PM

i must say, they have been great!