HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Best way to shut the media up? Win! I BELIEVE! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=610489)

HH 02-20-2009 07:38 PM

Best way to shut the media up? Win! I BELIEVE!
 
-Kovalev is back and apparently in top shape
-Kostitsyn is heating up
-PP seems to click
-Plekanec is back on track

Time to make a stretch, most of games until the end of the year are at home, shut the media up and win.

BELIEVE! GO HABS GO!!!

mario66lemieux* 02-20-2009 07:41 PM

3 wins in the last 15 games (3-11-1)

I will give this team another 5 games to man up. If they dont, they wont make the playoffs.

totalrecall 02-20-2009 07:42 PM

harry, where did you download your optimism?

ya I agree with you. If we weren't losing, we wouldn't talk about this.
Let's just hope for a win.

But afternoon game,, really? You kidding me? :rant:

Spectaculard 02-20-2009 07:48 PM

Im all for optimism but lets not be blind here, we are in deep ****. I don't think Kovy will suddenly wake up after just a few days of not playing. Pleky and AK have already gone on a mini hot stretches this year only to disappear once again, especially Pleks. Call me a pessimist, im just tired of getting my hopes up only to get let down by the team as usual.

LouisJCloutier 02-20-2009 07:51 PM

I think the events of this week will either get the Habs back on track or plunge us into hell.

Let's pray for the first option.

IMO, I don't see how Habs can loose tomorrow. I'm sure guys will be angry to show plp they know how to play hockey.

Mise en echec 02-20-2009 07:51 PM

I think Kovy being told to sit out a few games will have the same effect (to a lesser extent) as him not being invited for team Russia.

BigTimer* 02-20-2009 07:52 PM

A loss tomorrow and Carbo must go. He doesn't and we're back in the Houle-Tremblay days.

Artyukhin* 02-20-2009 08:12 PM

the damage has been done no matter what .You can shut up media all you like ,they succeeded .


it doesnt matter if they go 10-3 in there next 13.
This team justified or not has been TARGETED by a group .

Next year there will be alot more spaces free (for you know who) ....

HabFan1975 02-20-2009 08:19 PM

Give them lecavalier and they will forget about everything else.

CareyPrice x 31 02-20-2009 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouisJCloutier (Post 18066251)
I think the events of this week will either get the Habs back on track or plunge us into hell.
Let's pray for the first option.

IMO, I don't see how Habs can loose tomorrow. I'm sure guys will be angry to show plp they know how to play hockey.



Did you think of that all by yourself?
if its not one of those 2 options, what else would it be?
Of course its 1 of those 2.

JAVO16 02-20-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaydee96 (Post 18066774)
Did you think of that all by yourself?
if its not one of those 2 options, what else would it be?
Of course its 1 of those 2.

Now, now, no need to get insulting, man. Even, if he did state something pretty obvious.

CareyPrice x 31 02-20-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VO Ouragan16 (Post 18066840)
Now, now, no need to get insulting, man. Even, if he did state something pretty obvious.

ya, im a lil jumpy...should be a good day, its the weekend...but it hasnt been for me.

JAVO16 02-20-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaydee96 (Post 18066871)
ya, im a lil jumpy...should be a good day, its the weekend...but it hasnt been for me.

Well, many people on the boards didn't get a lot of sleep yesterday because of the scandal rumors.

Mise en echec 02-20-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VO Ouragan16 (Post 18066935)
Well, many people on the boards didn't get a lot of sleep yesterday because of the scandal rumors.

I had no idea any of this was going on until I got up this morning and while I was getting ready for school my dad came up to me and was like "so the habs are involved in drugs now" i was like uhhhh what. So I rushed home after school to check this stuff out.

CareyPrice x 31 02-20-2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VO Ouragan16 (Post 18066935)
Well, many people on the boards didn't get a lot of sleep yesterday because of the scandal rumors.

nothing to do with the habs as to why im not having a good day, although it surely isnt helping with alll this hoopla.

Mise en echec 02-20-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaydee96 (Post 18067031)
nothing to do with the habs as to why im not having a good day, although it surely isnt helping with alll this hoopla.

Wanna talk about it big guy? :nod:

CareyPrice x 31 02-20-2009 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pacioretty set GO (Post 18067156)
Wanna talk about it big guy? :nod:

lol, nothing really to talk about it...i feel like punching someone in the face so im staying in my room and not going out. gonna cool me down and nothing will happen.

HH 02-20-2009 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaydee96 (Post 18067214)
lol, nothing really to talk about it...i feel like punching someone in the face so im staying in my room and not going out. gonna cool me down and nothing will happen.

We should send Erika to your house, that would help you cool down.

CareyPrice x 31 02-20-2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryI (Post 18067368)
We should send Erika to your house, that would help you cool down.

a kosty and a higgins fan 1 on 1...should be a "bumpy ride!"

HABitual 02-20-2009 09:05 PM

the Toronto media sure seems to be eating up this story about the Habs trouble

as I cannot speak French I don't know about French media being as hard on the team

HellasLEAF 02-20-2009 09:07 PM

well yes. the best way to shut up the media is to win.

why didn't Carbo not think of this before.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.