HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Injury Report: Tanguay back this week (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=611437)

Dutchy 02-23-2009 06:12 AM

Tanguay back this week
 
http://www.cyberpresse.ca/sports/hoc...u-vendredi.php

Tanguay is meeting the team's doc tuesday, and should be back for either tuesday's or friday's game. He should start practicing with the team today.

Myron Gaines* 02-23-2009 06:25 AM

Y était temps l'gros!

Should enormously help Koivu, I have the feeling Pacioretty will be sent down.

Pax Macioretty 02-23-2009 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rated R Superstar (Post 18114252)
Y était temps l'gros!

Should enormously help Koivu, I have the feeling Pacioretty will be sent down.

Before D'Agostini? no way!

HabsDood 02-23-2009 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rated R Superstar (Post 18114252)
Y était temps l'gros!

I have the feeling Pacioretty will be sent down.

No way...:shakehead

>Stewart it is..

JMMR 02-23-2009 06:40 AM

I really hope he comes back and can contribute right away.
Even if it is with his usual invisible act but at the end of the night he has a point or two.
Also I hope he does not take any powerplay time away from Kovalev.

Myron Gaines* 02-23-2009 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxpac (Post 18114261)
Before D'Agostini? no way!

Yeah, I like Max Pacioretty much more than D'agostini,but the guy has been 3 years in the AHL. There's nothing much more he could learn. At this point, if the organisation has a choice in keeping D'agostini or Pacioretty, I think it'll be Matt.He's not very good on our zone,but he can score(even if he slowed down).

Although, as a poster said above, Stewart will be sent down, I completely forgot about him.The true dilemma then, is when Latendresse will be back. We have too many wingers. I think Bob has some assets for a team who need wingers *cough* Pittsburgh.

Mats NAslund 02-23-2009 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HabsDood (Post 18114264)
No way...:shakehead

>Stewart it is..

i hope not...Stewart is exactly what they need.....Energy, big strong can fight skates well and hits everything in sight.

further more with Boullion out do they really need to send anyone down?

JMMR 02-23-2009 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mats NAslund (Post 18114324)
i hope not...Stewart is exactly what they need.....Energy, big strong can fight skates well and hits everything in sight.

further more with Boullion out do they really need to send anyone down?

No they will not need to but having 8 defense is better then only 7 which they have right now so they may want to swap one of the young forwards for Ob.

JohnnyB11 02-23-2009 06:56 AM

I'd like to see them shift Dandenault back to the blue line, that way there's room for Tanguay AND Dago, Patches and Stewart can stay in.

la25ecoupe 02-23-2009 07:22 AM

Yes, swap Dandy/Breezer

Watsatheo 02-23-2009 07:22 AM

They can't send Pacioretty back. He's playing just too awesome right now. It would send him the wrong message. D'Agostini is also stepping up his game with a couple of big hits last game. Stewart/Chipchura are definitely the ones being sent down.

AllCanadienFan 02-23-2009 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Watsatheo (Post 18114443)
They can't send Pacioretty back. He's playing just too awesome right now. It would send him the wrong message. D'Agostini is also stepping up his game with a couple of big hits last game. Stewart/Chipchura are definitely the ones being sent down.

Not that anyone cares but as a Dog's fan I take Stewie or Chipper over the other two any day.

CPrice 02-23-2009 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllCanadienFan (Post 18114545)
Not that anyone cares but as a Dog's fan I take Stewie or Chipper over the other two any day.

You mean take Stewie and Chipper down?

Watsatheo 02-23-2009 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllCanadienFan (Post 18114545)
Not that anyone cares but as a Dog's fan I take Stewie or Chipper over the other two any day.

Really? No love for Dagger?

Jack Bourdain 02-23-2009 08:02 AM

During the HDIC game Bob Cole said Chipchura was 29 years old... I was like really? Turns out that fool was wrong.

Habs 4 Life 02-23-2009 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mats NAslund (Post 18114324)
i hope not...Stewart is exactly what they need.....Energy, big strong can fight skates well and hits everything in sight.

further more with Boullion out do they really need to send anyone down?

sounds to me exactly what Max does,I wouldn't be surprised if they sent him down because Carbo placed him on the 4th line and probably won't produce anymore

Glad Tanguay is back,hopefully he's ready to play tomorrow night

GoodKiwi 02-23-2009 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life (Post 18114716)
sounds to me exactly what Max does,I wouldn't be surprised if they sent him down because Carbo placed him on the 4th line and probably won't produce anymore

Glad Tanguay is back,hopefully he's ready to play tomorrow night

Not like Pacioretty produced much on lines other than fourth.

xduckiex 02-23-2009 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Bourdain (Post 18114701)
During the HDIC game Bob Cole said Chipchura was 29 years old... I was like really? Turns out that fool was wrong.

I heard that too but I think he said 28. I was confused for a sec then realized that he was probably talking him being number 28.

la25ecoupe 02-23-2009 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P1x44r (Post 18114720)
Not like Pacioretty produced much on lines other than fourth.

He helps others produce...

Mustafa* 02-23-2009 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rated R Superstar (Post 18114308)
Yeah, I like Max Pacioretty much more than D'agostini,but the guy has been 3 years in the AHL. There's nothing much more he could learn. At this point, if the organisation has a choice in keeping D'agostini or Pacioretty, I think it'll be Matt.He's not very good on our zone,but he can score(even if he slowed down).

Although, as a poster said above, Stewart will be sent down, I completely forgot about him.The true dilemma then, is when Latendresse will be back. We have too many wingers. I think Bob has some assets for a team who need wingers *cough* Pittsburgh.

What you are saying about Dago is true, but i think that the organisation couldn't care less at this point if Dag's gonna learn new tricks in the minors, they want to win and it's obvious that Maxpac is already one of our best players.

At this point i wouldn't be surpised if Bob makes a move to trade away players in order to keep Max in the big club.

Habs 4 Life 02-23-2009 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P1x44r (Post 18114720)
Not like Pacioretty produced much on lines other than fourth.

well the game he played with Pleks and Kostitsyn he sure looked really good to me

GoodKiwi 02-23-2009 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life (Post 18114760)
well the game he played with Pleks and Kostitsyn he sure looked really good to me

Yeah, I did not say he did not look good to me. I'd like him to stay up and if fourth line is where it is for the time being - so be it.

Schooner Guy 02-23-2009 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Bourdain (Post 18114701)
During the HDIC game Bob Cole said Chipchura was 29 years old... I was like really? Turns out that fool was wrong.

He lied on his birth certificate when he captained Canada to Gold in 2006 WJC.

Schooner Guy 02-23-2009 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P1x44r (Post 18114720)
Not like Pacioretty produced much on lines other than fourth.

Did you not watch the Hab-Pens game when MaxPac played with Pleks and AK46?

AllCanadienFan 02-23-2009 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPrice (Post 18114656)
You mean take Stewie and Chipper down?

I mean that these two grunt it out at both ends of the ice and that's what the Dogs need right now.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:39 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.