HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   OT: God bless our troops in Afghanistan (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=611542)

Rscorpio 02-23-2009 12:44 PM

God bless our troops in Afghanistan
 
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8448/serversh8.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3255/serverrz8.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7889/serverij2.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7798/serverwm3.jpg


Go Habs Go!!!!! :D

marchabsfan 02-23-2009 12:48 PM

its not the place.

Haddock 02-23-2009 12:49 PM

May your invisible beings bless all of humankind.

BBrowser 02-23-2009 12:50 PM

Try not to blow up more schools. Kids are the Hab's future fan base.

Rscorpio 02-23-2009 12:54 PM

Cmon guys....look at the mask.:shakehead

BBrowser 02-23-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rscorpio (Post 18119123)
Cmon guys....look at the mask.:shakehead

You look like my Little Big Planet Character ! Nice ! :yo:

Habs 02-23-2009 12:58 PM

If they dropped one Latendresse, the war would be over :(

HotHabsFan* 02-23-2009 12:59 PM

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS INDEED !!!! you can post this anytime you would like, i respect everyone of our fellow Canadians that see to our safe being ! May their love ones see them soon !

Kriss E 02-23-2009 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotHabsFan (Post 18119244)
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS INDEED !!!! you can post this anytime you would like, i respect everyone of our fellow Canadians that see to our safe being ! May their love ones see them soon !

Yea..they're really protecting us from the evil afghan invaders..:sarcasm:

Namso 02-23-2009 01:15 PM

nice

le_sean 02-23-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kriss E (Post 18119550)
Yea..they're really protecting us from the evil afghan invaders..:sarcasm:

Shut the **** up. Whether you agree with the War or not has nothing to do with this thread. We want them to return home safely.

Haddock 02-23-2009 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by le_sean (Post 18119604)
Shut the **** up. Whether you agree with the War or not has nothing to do with this thread. We want them to return home safely.

Yeah shut the **** up! You and your opinions that are different from mine!

airlouche 02-23-2009 01:19 PM

I support our troops (my brother in law is going there soon) but i cant support this meaningless war

number 11 02-23-2009 01:19 PM

sweet!

jeez can people leave their opinions about the war somewhere else? no one cares.

le_sean 02-23-2009 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haddock (Post 18119664)
Yeah shut the **** up! You and your opinions that are different from mine!

That's not the point. There is a politics board you can go to here, every mod will tell you the exact same thing. The point of THIS thread has nothing to do with politics like some brought up. It has to do with people coming home safely.

HotHabsFan* 02-23-2009 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by le_sean (Post 18119604)
Shut the **** up. Whether you agree with the War or not has nothing to do with this thread. We want them to return home safely.


I rarely agree with Sean, but this time i applaud you sir ! This is NOT about war this is about the young man and women that are at risk of not comming home to see their families. They do not choose to create the war they are just doing their job.

HotHabsFan* 02-23-2009 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by number9 (Post 18119688)
sweet!

jeez can people leave their opinions about the war somewhere else? no one cares.

I agree this isn't about the war its about the TROOPS !

HotHabsFan* 02-23-2009 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by le_sean (Post 18119730)
That's not the point. There is a politics board you can go to here, every mod will tell you the exact same thing. The point of THIS thread has nothing to do with politics like some brought up. It has to do with people coming home safely.

and Habs fans on top of it ! Look at his Blue mouth mask ! :yo:

Kriss E 02-23-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by le_sean (Post 18119730)
That's not the point. There is a politics board you can go to here, every mod will tell you the exact same thing. The point of THIS thread has nothing to do with politics like some brought up. It has to do with people coming home safely.

I think you're the one that should shut the **** up if you think this thread is about cheering for the military coming home safely.

The thread was just to show the habs fan in military with the mask.


Instead of reacting like a little kid on a high school moronic power trip the moment someone dares to hint towards an inch of criticism toward what YOU consider a ''war'', you should shut up.
If any mod had a problem with what I said, then they'll advise me of it. You're not a mod, so don't act like one, *********.

le_sean 02-23-2009 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kriss E (Post 18119926)
I think you're the one that should shut the **** up if you think this thread is about cheering for the military coming home safely.

The thread was just to show the habs fan in military with the mask.


Instead of reacting like a little kid on a high school moronic power trip the moment someone criticizes the ''war''.
If any mod had a problem with what I said, then they'll advise me of it. You're not a mod, so don't act like one, *********.

If the thread title "God bless our troops in Afghanistan" does not give it away then I you're not intelligent enough to argue with.

Haddock 02-23-2009 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by le_sean (Post 18119730)
That's not the point. There is a politics board you can go to here, every mod will tell you the exact same thing. The point of THIS thread has nothing to do with politics like some brought up. It has to do with people coming home safely.

Actually it seems to be about some guy who supports the Habs shooting into the desert from a chopper.

Kriss E 02-23-2009 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by le_sean (Post 18120024)
If the thread title "God bless our troops in Afghanistan" does not give it away then I you're not intelligent enough to argue with.

And I guess you're not smart enough to realize the guy just posted pictures of a guy shooting from a chopper with a Habs mask.

Guess you're not quick enough to understand..

Stay in school.

JohnnyB11 02-23-2009 01:36 PM

Those are some great pics, gotta love the mask!!

God Bless Our Troops and see them home safely. Even the Leaf/Bruin fan ones. But may those ones see the Habs in the post-season when their own teams are already golfing.

...and KrissE, why don't you stop being a **** disturber. Putting people down like you do doesn't do anybody any good.

BBrowser 02-23-2009 01:40 PM

Good thing war and pictures of a guy firing a gun from a helicopter have nothing in common, because I would have had to agree this is not the place. Thanks for the clear up, guys.

Edit : Show some coffins if you want sympathy. Afghan and Canadian corpses... Your pics are probably what's wrong with your post.

le_sean 02-23-2009 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kriss E (Post 18120110)
And I guess you're not smart enough to realize the guy just posted pictures of a guy shooting from a chopper with a Habs mask.

Guess you're not quick enough to understand..

Stay in school.

One soldier with a mask = "God Bless our Troop(s)"?

Nice try though.

To me his overall message is pretty clear.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.