HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Prospect Info: Habs Prospects & Draft 2009 on TV (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=613255)

Whitesnake 02-27-2009 08:50 AM

Habs Prospects & Draft 2009 on TV

HABS PROSPECTS

SATURDAY at 7:00PM (Sportsnet Pacific and West)

NCAA: MINNESOTA-DULUTH (Scott Kishel) VS MINNESOTA (David Fischer)

DRAFT 2009

FRIDAY 7:00PM (Canal Vox)

QMJHL: LEWISTON VS GATINEAU

GATINEAU
#14-Hubert Labrie – D

LEWISTON
#19 – Pier-Olivier Morin – LW
#20 – Samuel Finn – D
#23 – Étienne Brodeur – LW
#44 – Éric Gélinas – D

SUNDAY

3:00PM (Sportsnet Ontario)

OHL: KINGSTON AT LONDON

KINGSTON
#25 – Ethan Werek – LW
#4 – Taylor Doherty - D

LONDON
#61 – John Tavares - C
#71 – Phil Varone - C
#91 – Nazem Kadri - C

7:00PM (Sportsnet Ontario and East)

QMJHL: MONCTON AT SHAWINIGAN

MONCTON
#52 – Simon Jodoin – D
#58 – David Savard – D
#71 – Matt Brown – LW

SHAWINIGAN
#51 – Gabriel Lemieux – D
#63 – Philippe Paradis – LW
#91 – Charles-Olivier Roussel – D

Besides the Habs prospects game, note that Kishel might not be playing, he's definately not getting his regular turn this year, the Moncton vs Shawinigan game is really interesting 'cause there are at least 4 guys that are really interesting if not for a 1st rounder, maybe for our 3rd rounder (hoping we have a 2nd at one point..) in Jodoin, Savard, Paradis and Roussel.

The Kingston game could be really interesting as a guy like Ethan Werek could slowly but surely end up in the 1st round after all.

WestIslander 02-27-2009 08:56 AM

This year in Montreal I want to move up in the draft regardless of what happens in the playoffs!

I want the biggest center that we can possibly pick, a guy that will be a first line/second line player with the likes of Pacioretty and D'Agostini for years to come.

Whitesnake 02-27-2009 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WestIslander (Post 18205939)
This year in Montreal I want to move up in the draft regardless of what happens in the playoffs!

I want the biggest center that we can possibly pick, a guy that will be a first line/second line player with the likes of Pacioretty and D'Agostini for years to come.

Peter Holland. Top 15 at worst. Don't worry, whenever Sarnia comes back to Sportsnet, you all will be the first to know. Sporsnet is giving us all the opportunity we need to make our own judgments on prospects.

Whitesnake 02-28-2009 07:22 PM

Bump. I know I'm late for tonight but if you want to record the Minnesota game on Sportsnet.

Whitesnake 03-01-2009 02:05 PM

Last bump for whoever want to see some interesting prospect for the upcoming draft. There's a game now on Sportsnet and later tonight at 7:00PM. Tonight's game is the most interesting with at least 5 interesting guys either for a 1st, 2nd (if we get one..) or maybe 3rd if lucky.

STAALing 03-01-2009 02:09 PM

There's some positive points about having such a wide fanbase; for every 500 idiots there's 1 whitesnake or blind gardien.