HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Value of: Alexander Radulov (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=614585)

suprvilce 03-02-2009 09:17 AM

Alexander Radulov

I'm interested what the price to get rights to Alex Radulov from Nashville would be? Is he interested in comming back to NA? And why did he leave, money?

Tnx for input.

Entrancemperium 03-02-2009 09:20 AM

Hands off! He's the rangers future consideration for Jessiman :naughty:

Habsterix* 03-02-2009 09:21 AM

Alexander Perezhogin. :D

YEMELIN74 03-02-2009 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asterix (Post 18276689)
Alexander Perezhogin. :D

we should also gave them valentenko :handclap:

capsrule26 03-02-2009 09:48 AM

He would play in Washington I heard, We would gladly take him off their hands for a 1st and a prospect lol

danishh 03-02-2009 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capsrule26 (Post 18276997)
He would play in Washington I heard, We would gladly take him off their hands for a 1st and a prospect lol

i dont think you would have to pay nearly that much for radulov.

Washington was one place i would think he would consider too, with ovie, semin, feds, varlamov coming up in nets.

I dont think there is any point to nashville trading radulov unless he has an agreement in place to play with a specific team. Radulov's trade value is nothing if his future is still up in air, but if he has agreed to a team, his value is pretty high (albeit to that one team only).

barrytrotzsneck 03-02-2009 10:02 AM

I don't think he's available. There's a considerable amount of "buzz" that he'll be back next season(as a former moderator here, I won't play the inside info card...but...) and with the Preds always needing scoring help, I think he'd be welcomed back with no grudges held.

Trxjw 03-02-2009 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Entrancemperium (Post 18276664)
Hands off! He's the rangers future consideration for Jessiman :naughty:

Hah. That'd be nice if it came to fruition. I believe I read that he and Zherdev are close friends, so I'd imagine he'd like to come to NY.

sgupca 03-02-2009 10:57 AM

He won't leave Russia, he makes too much there.

But if he did come back i'd toss Jeff Finger at Nashville for Radulov :sarcasm:

Joe T Choker 03-02-2009 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgupca (Post 18278174)
He won't leave Russia, he makes too much there.

But if he did come back i'd toss Jeff Finger at Nashville for Radulov :sarcasm:

I bet you would and we'd toss it right back at ya

Enoch 03-02-2009 11:11 AM

Why would Nashville give him up for pennies on the dollar?

Fact: Radulov is a highly talented young player.
Fact: Radulov is still under contract with the Nashville Predators.
Fact: The Predators are short 1, arguably 2, top 6 forwards.
Fact: The Predators need a talented young winger in the system.
Fact: The Predators will retain Radulov's rights while he stays in Russia.
Fact: Every team in the league would welcome Radulov with open arms, especially if they can give up the garbage that most mention.

It makes little sense for Nashville to part with Radulov. If the rumors about his regret and possible return next year are true, it would be even more foolish to deal him UNLESS it is in a trade that they would have made prior to his departure.

Paranoid Android 03-02-2009 11:14 AM

Radulov's value is at an all time low. What's the point in trading him? We may as well wait until he returns to the NHL (it's inevitable) and THEN trade him once he confirms he wants to stay.

I'd rather keep him and gamble on him coming back then to trade him now for virtually nothing. If he wants back to NHL but doesn't want to play for Nashville, then that is when we trade him.

Habsterix* 03-02-2009 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enoch (Post 18278420)
Why would Nashville give him up for pennies on the dollar?

Fact: Radulov is a highly talented young player.
Fact: Radulov is still under contract with the Nashville Predators.
Fact: The Predators are short 1, arguably 2, top 6 forwards.
Fact: The Predators need a talented young winger in the system.
Fact: The Predators will retain Radulov's rights while he stays in Russia.
Fact: Every team in the league would welcome Radulov with open arms, especially if they can give up the garbage that most mention.

It makes little sense for Nashville to part with Radulov. If the rumors about his regret and possible return next year are true, it would be even more foolish to deal him UNLESS it is in a trade that they would have made prior to his departure.

The main question not addressed in your post:

Would Radulov want to go back to Nashville?

He left afterall and word was that it wasn't only money. He didn't like the place.

Teemu 03-02-2009 11:18 AM

Pavel Vorobiev

We still hold his rights, apparently.

barrytrotzsneck 03-02-2009 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asterix (Post 18278506)

He left afterall and word was that it wasn't only money. He didn't like the place.

that's not "word," that's speculation among fanboys. "WELL DUH WOULDN'T BLAME HIM FOR WANTING TO LEAVE NASHVILLE HE MUST HATE COUNTRY MUSIC LOLZ"

He bristled a little at being criticized by coaching...but that was going to happen anywhere. he's used to being the top dog and being told he's golden boy, on every team he's ever played for. He never had a complaint about the city or the team. In fact, his mother STILL lives in Nashville.

Rare Jewel 03-02-2009 12:14 PM

Ponikarovsky

PredaDORES 03-02-2009 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asterix (Post 18278506)

That's purely speculation from uninformed posters. There was an interview posted where Radulov said it had nothing to do with Nashville or the fans and that he actually liked the city.

It doesn't matter if Radulov wants to come back to Nashville or not. If he wants to play in the NHL again, he MUST come back to Nashville. Then it's up to David Poile whether to trade his ass or not.

kyle evs48 03-02-2009 01:00 PM

dirt.

ES 03-02-2009 02:54 PM

I think the possible trade needs to include conditional pick, probably in 2011 draft, depending whether he will return to NHL or not.

kurt 03-02-2009 02:58 PM

How has he been playing this season anyway?

Redwingsfan 03-02-2009 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurt (Post 18283434)
How has he been playing this season anyway?

51 games and 47 points.. Thats pretty damn good.

Joe T Choker 03-02-2009 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redwingsfan (Post 18283794)
51 games and 47 points.. Thats pretty damn good.

against second rate competition

droller* 03-04-2009 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave is a Killer (Post 18284547)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the KHL only credits one assist? not 2 like the NHL... those are extremely good numbers for the KHL, where yes he plays against weaker competition, but so are his teammates.

He would have lead Nashville in scoring this year, no doubt.

STAALing 03-04-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave is a Killer (Post 18284547)

This is just confessing ignorance

mrmyheadhurts 03-04-2009 01:05 PM

I can't imagine Nashville getting any value for him. They are better off holding on to his rights.