HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Superstitous? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=61492)

gopreds98 03-12-2004 02:31 PM

Superstitous?

I noticed the GDT for the flames game has been taken down already. My, aren't we a superstitious lot? :joker:

Drury77 03-12-2004 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gopreds98
I noticed the GDT for the flames game has been taken down already. My, aren't we a superstitious lot? :joker:

I got two comments by what I would presume are regulars on this board as to setting bad mojo by having it up so early. I will post it later today.

crossxcheck 03-12-2004 02:44 PM

Don't post it until the mid-day of the day of the game or we'll freak out. Seriously. We're a very superstitious lot. :D :dunno:

Sometimes a GDT doesn't get started until righr before game time because we're all afraid to do it now.

predhead1 03-12-2004 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drury77
I got two comments by what I would presume are regulars on this board as to setting bad mojo by having it up so early. I will post it later today.

Good to see you posting here Traci. Even if you did jinx us :p

barrytrotzsneck 03-12-2004 02:58 PM

yeah, the GDT rule is in full effect. no GDTs until at least five hours before the game.

barrytrotzsneck 03-12-2004 03:00 PM

but i will say...Drury77 is our official GDT poster, from this day forward :)

may no one else interfere with her artistic and pleasing-to-the-eye GDTs :)

PredsFan77* 03-12-2004 03:06 PM

The jinx goes back to someone posting a big game GDT a day or two early, then we ended up getting smacked around. Thus, we try and do our part and try not to mess with the good karma vibes.

crossxcheck 03-12-2004 03:10 PM

Yes and the last time we played Detroit I posted a GDT the day before and you see what happened that game. :mad:

Oh but I agree drury77 has the honors of all 5 hours before game time GDT's

Radulov for Czar* 03-12-2004 10:35 PM

when I did GDT's, we would win most of the games, but alas I don't have the format anymore and I don't have the time. :mad:

gopreds98 03-13-2004 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomorekids
yeah, the GDT rule is in full effect. no GDTs until at least five hours before the game.

Since when has it been a 5 hour rule? I thought it just couldn't be posted until the day of the game.

Canadian Chris 03-13-2004 02:57 PM

haha....Our GDT's get going about 3 days in advance of the game on the Nucks board...but ya, we got that great BC air urging us on!

And we are a pretty crazy bunch...but ya...

How's Hammy been looking?

golfmade 03-13-2004 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomorekids
but i will say...Drury77 is our official GDT poster, from this day forward :)

may no one else interfere with her artistic and pleasing-to-the-eye GDTs :)

Here here! :handclap:

barrytrotzsneck 03-13-2004 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadian Chris
haha....Our GDT's get going about 3 days in advance of the game on the Nucks board...but ya, we got that great BC air urging us on!

And we are a pretty crazy bunch...but ya...

How's Hammy been looking?

like a superstar in the making ;) :D :yo:

feff 03-13-2004 10:07 PM

Good to see Preds fans in here - lurking and thought I would chime in about superstitions and wish your team some luck heading in. I would like to see St. Loo on the outside looking in this year, so the tie game doesn't bother me all that much.
Craziness abounds - you should check out the board on calgarypuck.com. Seriously funny - you can't spell the word pla***s on the site. 7 years of none of that will do that to you.

sparkle twin 03-14-2004 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feff
Craziness abounds - you should check out the board on calgarypuck.com. Seriously funny - you can't spell the word pla***s on the site.

We donít say that here either.