HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Saturday (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=61632)

FLAMESFAN 03-13-2004 02:03 AM

Saturday

What the hell? No thread for the huge game tommorrow?
Let's get it going!
3-1 Flames, Iggy gives it to Tootoo

barrytrotzsneck 03-13-2004 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLAMESFAN
What the hell? No thread for the huge game tommorrow?
Let's get it going!
3-1 Flames, Iggy gives it to Tootoo

please refer to the thread named "superstition" for an explanation as to why there is no GDT yet.

hm...if WE post it early...it's a jinx.

if a flames fan posts it...GOOD JUJU!

thanks, flamesfan!

FLAMESFAN 03-13-2004 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomorekids
please refer to the thread named "superstition" for an explanation as to why there is no GDT yet.

hm...if WE post it early...it's a jinx.

if a flames fan posts it...GOOD JUJU!

thanks, flamesfan!

Ahh.............but this wasn't a game day thread! Therefore, no mojo for you! :joker:

hillbilly 03-13-2004 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLAMESFAN
Ahh.............but this wasn't a game day thread! Therefore, no mojo for you! :joker:

Tootoo has to lose a fight eventually I guess, but there is definately a chance Tootoo won't play tonight

barrytrotzsneck 03-13-2004 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillbilly
Tootoo has to lose a fight eventually I guess, but there is definately a chance Tootoo won't play tonight

unless there is a comfortable lead on either side of the board, i think tootoo might try to get iggy riled, but iggy won't bite. he won't take himself off the ice for five minutes. we might get another big mac\oliwa hugmatch, though.

i hate heavyweight fights.

hillbilly 03-13-2004 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomorekids
unless there is a comfortable lead on either side of the board, i think tootoo might try to get iggy riled, but iggy won't bite. he won't take himself off the ice for five minutes. we might get another big mac\oliwa hugmatch, though.

i hate heavyweight fights.

I hate McKenzie heavy weight fights. Oliwa has been in a lot of entertaining fights this year

SmokeyClause 03-13-2004 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillbilly
I hate McKenzie heavy weight fights. Oliwa has been in a lot of entertaining fights this year

Agreed, Mac doesn't believe in slugfests. He's more of a cerebral fighter that doesn't want to eat the big one.

hillbilly 03-13-2004 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
Agreed, Mac doesn't believe in slugfests. He's more of a cerebral fighter that doesn't want to eat the big one.

It's really kind off Odd to, McKenzie might have one of the best chins in the heavyweight class. The fight with Shelley was the only fight where Mac actually opened up. I'm really hoping we draft a heavy