HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   The Rink (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Are they coming out with a Vapor XXXXX (50) Stick? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=617098)

Escapades 03-07-2009 11:28 PM

Are they coming out with a Vapor XXXXX (50) Stick?
 
I was just wondering if/when Bauer is coming out with its next addition to the Vapor line of equipment, in my case I'm most curious about the stick. Is anyone up to speed on that?

raygunpk 03-08-2009 03:25 AM

I think it's the X60.

Gunnar Stahl 30 03-08-2009 09:39 AM

arent they doing away with the vapor line? atleast the skates? also i think "L" is 50

Heat McManus 03-08-2009 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunnar Stahl 30 (Post 18413355)
arent they doing away with the vapor line? atleast the skates? also i think "L" is 50

no, the Vapor is staying for at least the next 2 years. L is 50, but XL is also 40. Bauer has gone a different route. The next series is called the Vapor x60 (ten60). There is nothing out yet about a new stick, but I'd expect it around next Christmas.

Onewayfwd 03-10-2009 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vakar Lajos (Post 18413642)
no, the Vapor is staying for at least the next 2 years. L is 50, but XL is also 40. Bauer has gone a different route. The next series is called the Vapor x60 (ten60). There is nothing out yet about a new stick, but I'd expect it around next Christmas.

X60 skate is being released 04/10 - the X60 stick will most likely be available starting October 15th just as they did last year when they released the One95 sticks.

Gunnar Stahl 30 03-10-2009 01:31 PM

the name x60 kind of makes sense. its like 50 but not really. im using the same logic as when you make the number 4. IV.

Heat McManus 03-10-2009 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onewayfwd (Post 18449655)
X60 skate is being released 04/10 - the X60 stick will most likely be available starting October 15th just as they did last year when they released the One95 sticks.

Oct. 15 is a possible date as well. I haven't heard anything from Bauer either way.

Globalz 03-10-2009 07:16 PM

the x60 are supposed to make their NHL debut tonight as unmasked skates.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.