HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Third Jersey Coming Next Season (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=617683)

Paincakes 03-09-2009 05:48 PM

Third Jersey Coming Next Season
 
http://predators.nhl.com/team/app/?s...ticleid=413083

So it's official. The Preds will be donning a third jersey come this fall, and it seems that it will NOT be mustard.

A "traditional and retro" look. hmmm

Joe T Choker 03-09-2009 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BorisGrishenko (Post 18437885)
http://predators.nhl.com/team/app/?s...ticleid=413083

So it's official. The Preds will be donning a third jersey come this fall, and it seems that it will NOT be mustard.

A "traditional and retro" look. hmmm

Praise the lord!

TehDoak 03-09-2009 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BorisGrishenko (Post 18437885)
http://predators.nhl.com/team/app/?s...ticleid=413083

So it's official. The Preds will be donning a third jersey come this fall, and it seems that it will NOT be mustard.

A "traditional and retro" look. hmmm

maybe relish :dunno:

jstreet 03-09-2009 06:38 PM

screw ya'll , I love the mustard.

should we just make it red or black like every other team in the league

Enoch 03-09-2009 08:47 PM

I've always liked the third jerseys. I hated the Mustards (sorry die-hards, they were the ugliest jerseys in the league by far). I can't wait to see them!

Paranoid Android 03-09-2009 10:37 PM

sweet! I wasn't too fond of the mustards, but I didn't mind them. Can't wait to see the new ones. "Traditional and retro?" Maybe something like the Blues' 3rd jerseys?

worstfaceoffmanever 03-09-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burnlikestars (Post 18438835)
screw ya'll , I love the mustard.

should we just make it red or black like every other team in the league

And put "PREDS" across the front!


We already know that the jersey will be a tie-up (like the Milwaukee jerseys). I'm really eager to see what they look like.

BigFatCat999 03-10-2009 10:31 AM

Maybe silver in color?

jstreet 03-10-2009 02:30 PM

I just hope it doesnt say Preds across the front or "Nashville" in old baseball lettering

please anything but that.


silver would be cool.

Gnashville 03-10-2009 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burnlikestars (Post 18453035)
I just hope it doesnt say Preds across the front or "Nashville" in old baseball lettering

please anything but that.

Would you rather they read Hamilton, Kansas City, or Winnipeg:sarcasm:

Maybe dark blue with the Sabre tooth tiger skull With a TN state flag background and "Nashville" in Block lettering

Nitrous Mafia 03-11-2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnashville (Post 18457416)
Would you rather they read Hamilton, Kansas City, or Winnipeg:sarcasm:

Damnit, I was gonna say this.


I hope they use this logo:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ossil_logo.gif



mustard jersey > you


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:21 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.