HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Video Tribute to Our Newest! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=618407)

Caseys Kisses 03-11-2009 05:29 PM

Video Tribute to Our Newest!

Raise your glasses ya'll and help me toast our newest Dan "The Madman" Carcillo...

I put this vid together today to show our support...

Many more vids to come!!!!!!

I'll take requests for vids too~ name your player and what type of music you'd like to see him taking hits to and scoring goals to...
:yo::yo::yo:

Hope you enjoy!

DeadPhish5858 03-11-2009 05:35 PM

Awesome!

Caseys Kisses 03-11-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadPhish5858 (Post 18477694)
Awesome!

Thanks Phish!!! :)

Alchemy 03-11-2009 06:01 PM

After 3 games he already has a video tribute? :laugh:

Good video BTW

Chuck Downie 03-11-2009 06:05 PM

Very impressive!!!

FlyLife 03-11-2009 06:18 PM

Good work, what program are you using?

I'm working on a Giroux video right now, I've been compiling video over the past 10 or 15 games of all of his sick ass moves he's been doing, and some of his better shifts, along with most of his points. I'm pretty new to this, and I was using iMovie, but now I'm using Final Cut Pro 6 and I'm trying to learn all the stuff I can do with it. Ridiculous program.

bennysflyers16 03-11-2009 06:20 PM

I ****ing love this kid already,,, And it seems he has had some good fights with alot of Eastern conf guys :handclap::handclap:

Caseys Kisses 03-11-2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alchemy (Post 18478100)
After 3 games he already has a video tribute? :laugh:

Good video BTW

LOL - good point... I just really like the presence he's burst onto the scene with - high entertainment value!

Thanks for the compliment on the vid!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck Downie (Post 18478147)
Very impressive!!!

Cheers Chuck!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff VanRichards (Post 18478365)

I'm working on a Giroux video right now, I've been compiling video over the past 10 or 15 games of all of his sick ass moves he's been doing, and some of his better shifts, along with most of his points. I'm pretty new to this, and I was using iMovie, but now I'm using Final Cut Pro 6 and I'm trying to learn all the stuff I can do with it. Ridiculous program.

I use a combo of Adobe Premiere Pro and iMovie actually... Adobe is a huge program and for getting the framework done it's great - I like the simpicity of using iMovie for quick edits and little 'fun' additions to the vids.

I look forward to seeing your vid! I was actually thinking about doing a Giroux vid too~ lol. I love Final Cut Pro too - it's fabulous.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bennysflyers16 (Post 18478370)
I ****ing love this kid already,,, And it seems he has had some good fights with alot of Eastern conf guys :handclap::handclap:

I agree - he's got spunk!! Woot woot woot! :yo:

ilovetheflyers8 03-11-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff VanRichards (Post 18478365)

Oh can I suggest a move to include? Maybe include the really nice pass he made to Carcillo in the last game vs. the Sabres that was almost an assist.

FlyLife 03-11-2009 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovetheflyers8 (Post 18480129)
Oh can I suggest a move to include? Maybe include the really nice pass he made to Carcillo in the last game vs. the Sabres that was almost an assist.

Absolutely, I can't wait to do the Buffalo game, I remember him having quite a few highlights last night. Right now I'm on the Canadiens game, then I have the Flames game (don't think I'll find many highlights there), and then I'll do the Buffalo game. I also have to download the Nashville game. I don't think its even worth it to download the NJ game, that was just horrendous.

ShawnTHW 03-11-2009 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caseys Kisses (Post 18479662)
I use a combo of Adobe Premiere Pro and iMovie actually... Adobe is a huge program and for getting the framework done it's great - I like the simpicity of using iMovie for quick edits and little 'fun' additions to the vids.

I look forward to seeing your vid! I was actually thinking about doing a Giroux vid too~ lol. I love Final Cut Pro too - it's fabulous.

I have a Mac as well. I was thinking of making a few vids myself. I had one of Kovalchuk and Datsyuk up on Youtube but I deleted my account. I know with some of those programs you can license them up to something like 4 computers.

Would you mind spreading the wealth to a fellow Flyers fan? I am seriously thinking about entertaining the notion that I might be working as a video editor/ creator for the Flyers. Its a stretch but I would love to do it.

Brophy 03-11-2009 11:22 PM

when i think of Carcillo I think of this http://library.thinkquest.org/17940/...ages/hbomb.jpg

+

JagerPuck 03-12-2009 05:15 AM

Im thinking Mike Richards + some fast death metal = a great video.

chaosof99* 03-12-2009 06:43 AM

Great video.

I think there could be a great video in setting transition or breakaway goals to "Supersonic" by Bad Religion (sorry, I could only find some Sonic AMVs with a studio version of the song):

Alternatively I'd propose Whiplash by Metallica :)