HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   GDT: "Its Duck Hunting Season" - 3-18-09 - Nashville @ Anaheim (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=620747)

Joe T Choker 03-18-2009 12:43 PM

"Its Duck Hunting Season" - 3-18-09 - Nashville @ Anaheim
 
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=23544658

Legwand - Legwand - Legwand
Legwand - Legwand - Legwand
Legwand - Legwand - Legwand
Legwand - Legwand - Legwand

Suter - Weber
Hamhuis - Zanon
Suck - Klein

Rinne
Ellis

Enoch 03-18-2009 12:45 PM

haha

Nice!

What forward isn't injured tonight?

cjerina 03-18-2009 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enoch (Post 18591798)
haha

Nice!

What forward isn't injured tonight?

Koistinen? :sarcasm:

worstfaceoffmanever 03-18-2009 01:24 PM

No, no, no...


You should have done it like this:


GDT: "It's Light Gun Time!" - 3.18.09 - Nashville @ Anaheim



:nashville @ :ducks

@

http://www.iconocast.com/B0000000000...A4/News4_0.jpg

Nashville Injury Report
Wade Belak (Abdomin, Out)
Jason Arnott (Concussion, Out)
Radek Bonk (Wrist, Out)

Nashville Projected Lineup
Sullivan-Legwand-Erat
Ward-Fiddler-Dumont
Pihlström-Nichol-Hörnqvist
Jones-Smithson-Tootoo

Weber-Suter
Hamhuis-Zanon
De Vries-Klein

Rinne


Anaheim Injury Report
Bret Hedican (Back, Out)
Francois Beauchemin (Knee, Out)
Brad Larson (Sports Hernia, Out)

Anaheim Projected Lineup
Christensen-Getzlaf-Perry
Ryan-Ebbett-Selanne
Niedermayer-Marchant-Brown
Carter-Nokelainen-Parros

Pronger-Whitney
Niedermayer-Wisniewski
Mikkelson-Brookbank

Hiller

Predsrule 03-18-2009 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever (Post 18592364)
No, no, no...


You should have done it like this:


GDT: "It's Light Gun Time!" - 3.18.09 - Nashville @ Anaheim



:nashville @ :ducks

@

http://www.iconocast.com/B0000000000...A4/News4_0.jpg

Nashville Injury Report
Wade Belak (Abdomin, Out)
Jason Arnott (Concussion, Out)
Radek Bonk (Wrist, Out)

Nashville Projected Lineup
Sullivan-Legwand-Erat
Ward-Fiddler-Dumont
Pihlström-Nichol-Hörnqvist
Jones-Smithson-Tootoo

Weber-Suter
Hamhuis-Zanon
De Vries-Klein

Rinne


Anaheim Injury Report
Bret Hedican (Back, Out)
Francois Beauchemin (Knee, Out)
Brad Larson (Sports Hernia, Out)

Anaheim Projected Lineup
Christensen-Getzlaf-Perry
Ryan-Ebbett-Selanne
Niedermayer-Marchant-Brown
Carter-Nokelainen-Parros

Pronger-Whitney
Niedermayer-Wisniewski
Mikkelson-Brookbank

Hiller

someone feels threatened!;) lol

worstfaceoffmanever 03-18-2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predsrule (Post 18593302)
someone feels threatened!;) lol

No, just trying to show an amateur how it's done. :p:

jstreet 03-18-2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever (Post 18593379)
No, just trying to show an amateur how it's done. :p:

hopefully that is what Rinne will say about Hiller after the game

worstfaceoffmanever 03-18-2009 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burnlikestars (Post 18593751)
hopefully that is what Rinne will say about Hiller after the game

Hard to say. Outside of the win-loss record, their numbers are fairly similar.

jstreet 03-18-2009 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever (Post 18594136)
Hard to say. Outside of the win-loss record, their numbers are fairly similar.

Id definetly rather be facing Jiggy tonight, but I think we can win this one regardless if the work ethic and skating is there.

worstfaceoffmanever 03-18-2009 09:03 PM

Pekkay Rinnuh? :doh:

predfan24 03-18-2009 09:22 PM

Wow are we ever back on our heels here in the early going.

predfan24 03-18-2009 09:32 PM

Ryan-getzlaf-Perry line is owning us so far.

braindead 03-18-2009 10:18 PM

Power play goal #2!!!!!!!!!!!!! Erat should get an assist for eating that much of the boards- hope he's ok.

worstfaceoffmanever 03-18-2009 10:26 PM

Have I ever mentioned how much I DESPISE Greg Zanon?

Joe T Choker 03-18-2009 10:41 PM

outshot, outchanced, outplayed by a desperate team and yet we're still tied on the road

predfan24 03-18-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave is a Killer (Post 18601273)
outshot, outchanced, outplayed by a desperate team and yet we're still tied on the road

Hopefully we can hang on and at least steal a point.

braindead 03-18-2009 11:10 PM

This may be the most obviously horrible ice for a Preds game ever. Even Crispy just noticed it and he hasn't had a coherent moment since early in the 2nd.

worstfaceoffmanever 03-18-2009 11:15 PM

And stop... Hammer Fail!

Joe T Choker 03-18-2009 11:25 PM

tie game ... game on!

predfan24 03-18-2009 11:29 PM

If they score here I won't even be mad. We look so lethargic it is insane.

predfan24 03-18-2009 11:31 PM

Well we got a point we didn't deserve. I will take it.

Joe T Choker 03-18-2009 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by predfan24 (Post 18601868)
If they score here I won't even be mad. We look so lethargic it is insane.

because there ice is beyond repair

predfan24 03-18-2009 11:33 PM

Predictable ending but a big point anyway.

predfan24 03-18-2009 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave is a Killer (Post 18601891)
because there ice is beyond repair

That doesn't excuse getting beat to most 50/50 pucks. They were on the same ice we were.

worstfaceoffmanever 03-18-2009 11:34 PM

That took longer than I expected.

Fiddler is an idiot. When Bonk and Arnott come back he needs to ride pine indefinitely.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.