HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Kovalev Threaten? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=621667)

BeBen* 03-20-2009 07:57 PM

Kovalev Threaten?
 
Nous avons appris d’une source fiable des informations qui sont corroborées par une autre, que le vétéran attaquant Alex Kovalev aurait reçu des menaces de certains joueurs du Canadiens. Les noms avancés sont des noms connus (5 noms en ce moment) mais qui seront tus pour le moment pour ne pas se faire accuser d’atteinte à la réputation.

Les vétérans Kovalev et Andrei Markov auraient essayé de faire comprendre aux jeunes mais se sont heurté aux moqueries des autres et Kovalev auraient reçues des menaces, dont la nature n’est pas confirmée encore.

Une autre information indique que les matchs ratés par Kovalev seraient plutôt liés à ces informations qu’à son mauvais jeu ou la maladie.

La zizanie règnerait dans l’équipe en ce moment et la direction semble impuissante à maintenir le couvercle sur la marmite.

Histoire à suivre. J’imagine que frank et El cloun auront des informations eux aussi.

Le but de ce post n’est pas de faire du potinage, mais bien de partager des informations qui pourraient intéressées la majorité de nos membres

à suivre.......


Translation (as best as i could)

We learned from a viable source information confirmed by another source that Kovalev was threaten by some others Habs players

There would be 5 known players involved (that wont be revealed right now cause they dont want to be sued for ruining someone's name)

Veterans players Kovalev and Markov supposedly tried to make the young players understand but they got mocked and Kovalev was threaten (they dont know what kind of threats)

Another information says that the games missed by Kovalev were not due to bad play or sickness

The team is out of control right now and the management is having troubles keeping everything covered

Stay tuned i guess frank and El Cloun both have informations as well

Crédit : chfans

Erythro73 03-20-2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeBen (Post 18632275)
Nous avons appris d’une source fiable des informations qui sont corroborées par une autre, que le vétéran attaquant Alex Kovalev aurait reçu des menaces de certains joueurs du Canadiens. Les noms avancés sont des noms connus (5 noms en ce moment) mais qui seront tus pour le moment pour ne pas se faire accuser d’atteinte à la réputation.

Les vétérans Kovalev et Andrei Markov auraient essayé de faire comprendre aux jeunes mais se sont heurté aux moqueries des autres et Kovalev auraient reçues des menaces, dont la nature n’est pas confirmée encore.

Une autre information indique que les matchs ratés par Kovalev seraient plutôt liés à ces informations qu’à son mauvais jeu ou la maladie.

La zizanie règnerait dans l’équipe en ce moment et la direction semble impuissante à maintenir le couvercle sur la marmite.

Histoire à suivre. J’imagine que frank et El cloun auront des informations eux aussi.

Le but de ce post n’est pas de faire du potinage, mais bien de partager des informations qui pourraient intéressées la majorité de nos membres

à suivre.......


Translation (as best as i could)

We learned from a viable source information confirmed by another source that Kovalev was threaten by some others Habs players

There would be 5 known players involved (that wont be revealed right now cause they dont want to be sued for ruining someone's name)

Veterans players Kovalev and Markov supposedly tried to make the young players understand but they got mocked and Kovalev was threaten (they dont know what kind of threats)

Another information says that the games missed by Kovalev were not due to bad play or sickness

The team is out of control right now and the management is having troubles keeping everything covered

Stay tuned i guess frank and El Cloun both have informations as well

Crédit : chfans

The way the team plays... Well, I wouldn't be that surprised... But i don't really believe it.

Miller Time 03-20-2009 07:58 PM

this is getting ridiculous...

Garo 03-20-2009 08:00 PM

Well then... They are who we thought they were.

habsprospects 03-20-2009 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeBen (Post 18632275)
Crédit : chfans

:biglaugh:

Coldplay 03-20-2009 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thief50 (Post 18632360)
:biglaugh:

+1zillion.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

FAIL, seriously, the nonsense around this team is putridly ridiculous. :shakehead

Maximus Taylor 03-20-2009 08:04 PM

yeah, it's pretty ridiculous, but who knows (cares?)

HH 03-20-2009 08:05 PM

Someone should make this centennial into a 15 episodes series. It would so sell.

Newhabfan 03-20-2009 08:05 PM

Any kind of reliable source to this s**t ? Otherwise someone close the thread and delete it please.

Man this is madness.

Shred 03-20-2009 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garo (Post 18632356)
Well then... They are who we thought they were.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDAq5tyfk9E

FlyingKostitsyn 03-20-2009 08:08 PM

In the KHL there are rumors some teams are owned by the mob. In Montreal the mob IS the team :sarcasm:

Seriously with all these rumors you'd think these guys form some sort of satanic cult, since their evil apparently knows no bounds. Next we'll hear about how Lang isn't really injured, he was tortured by the evil and mad Kostitsyn brothers into quitting hockey in order to capsize Montreal's season.

Miller Time 03-20-2009 08:08 PM

maybe it's part of an american conspiracy...

an american buys the team
the team starts drafting american
the americans (higgins/komi/maxpac) form a clique (that includes the turncoat western canadians captain kelowna and Jesus Price)
the yankee clique starts targeting the "damn commies", leading two of them to pay for "protection" from local mobsters, and one of them to stay home, "first to get rest", then "sick"
the french players (begin/laraque/dandy) want to get (traded) out of dodge to avoid the war

who needs soap operas...

BeBen* 03-20-2009 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange (Post 18632534)
Even if CHfans could be considered a source, I can't see nothing on the subject on their site ... :dunno:

Rumors sub-category

Garo 03-20-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shred (Post 18632519)

No need for a centennial movie, this and "PLAYOFFS?!" would explain it well enough.

Newhabfan 03-20-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeBen (Post 18632600)
Rumors sub-category

This does not even qualify as rumor - it's pure BS. This is the kind of stuff that ruins a board's reputation.

BeBen* 03-20-2009 08:12 PM

All im gonna say is, like you guys im getting tired of that crap surroundings the team (rumors of legal procedures ect) but we ALL know something is going on so for all we know this rumor or another could end up true so we might as well just read about it once.

So if any rumors happens or if ''The truth comes out'' you'll have heard about it before

Garo 03-20-2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newhabfan (Post 18632693)
This does not even qualify as rumor - it's pure BS. This is the kind of stuff that ruins a board's reputation.

The funny thing with BS is that it usually has a life of its own, no link whatsoever to any other thing.

However, here most of it is linked and come from several sources... Which makes it puzzling.

Jee 03-20-2009 08:15 PM

oh dear gawd :facepalm:

Analyzer 03-20-2009 08:19 PM

I vote we just end the season now and count our losses and regroup for next year. The team, management and the fans as a whole.

I swear, if this is ******** I'm going to attack Montréal based media.

MathMan 03-20-2009 08:19 PM

BREAKING: Laraque's injury was suffered when he tried to interpose himself between Kovalev and the kids and was mercilessly beaten street gang style.

Habsterix* 03-20-2009 08:19 PM

"One day, the truth will come out, as it usually does." ~ Guy Carbonneau

Newhabfan 03-20-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garo (Post 18632790)
The funny thing with BS is that it usually has a life of its own, no link whatsoever to any other thing.

However, here most of it is linked and come from several sources... Which makes it puzzling.

I checked the thread myself - there is no link, no name, nothing. Two moderators from the site that brought this story and defend it with their reputation. Don't know them but I do know the thread was closed fast enough.

I still think this thread should be deleted - otherwise it will probably get "linked" as "information from a solid source".

Edit - the "moderator" that started this joined that site in January 2009 - pretty fast promotion if you ask me.

IMO - it's a trick to get hits. And to a site that is competing this one.

Garo 03-20-2009 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newhabfan (Post 18632957)
I checked the thread myself - there is no link, no name, nothing. Two moderators from the site that brought this story and defend it with their reputation. Don't know them but I do know the thread was closed fast enough.

I still think this thread should be deleted - otherwise it will probably get "linked" as "information from a solid source".

It was closed because the OP wanted it closed though. But it's not only that article I was thinking of.

MathMan 03-20-2009 08:24 PM

Come on, this story is ludicrous.

If it had happened, and Gainey knew about it -- which he would have if he gave Kovalev his two days off -- the kids in question would have gotten themselves on one-way tickets to Hamilton at the very least.

Watsatheo 03-20-2009 08:26 PM

I'm not going to lie, this season may not be as successful as I thought it was going to be...but it sure as hell entertaining.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:12 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.