HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   The Rink (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Vapor skates (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=621767)

DevsFan84 03-21-2009 12:41 AM

Vapor skates
 
I've heard different information from various people...and yes, I know I should try them on but I can't find a pair my size around here and may take a chance ordering them online...

The vapor line...specifically, the XXII if anyone has any experience with them..do they run narrow? Wide?

I wear a size wide sized vector goalie skate, so...any information would be helpful. Thanks

Gunnar Stahl 30 03-21-2009 12:44 AM

like cptjeff said in another thread, vapors generally run narrow. im not sure how vectors run but im pretty sure ccm tacks are a bit wider. if its the same way for the vectors as it is for the tacks, im not sure vapor would be a good fit for you.

try supremes maybe or try on a vapor skate and see how it fits if possible

DevsFan84 03-21-2009 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunnar Stahl 30 (Post 18637623)
like cptjeff said in another thread, vapors generally run narrow. im not sure how vectors run but im pretty sure ccm tacks are a bit wider. if its the same way for the vectors as it is for the tacks, im not sure vapor would be a good fit for you.

try supremes maybe or try on a vapor skate and see how it fits if possible

Heh, yeah..I did read that. And elsewhere, I've read they run fairly wide. I hated the way Vapor goalie skates felt on my feet, but its not like the boots are going to be the same.

I would buy from a local shop in a heartbeat if they had anything in my price range in my size. Plus they offer 5 free sharpenings, free baking, etc which pretty much negates any savings I'd get online anyways, but I just don't need vapor XXXX's at the moment.

Gunnar Stahl 30 03-21-2009 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevsFan84 (Post 18637674)
Heh, yeah..I did read that. And elsewhere, I've read they run fairly wide. I hated the way Vapor goalie skates felt on my feet, but its not like the boots are going to be the same.

I would buy from a local shop in a heartbeat if they had anything in my price range in my size. Plus they offer 5 free sharpenings, free baking, etc which pretty much negates any savings I'd get online anyways, but I just don't need vapor XXXX's at the moment.

yea, no the vapors are narrow. is your price range under 100?

DevsFan84 03-21-2009 07:25 AM

I don't really have a set price range. I'd rather spend less than $200 though.

Gunnar Stahl 30 03-21-2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevsFan84 (Post 18638941)
I don't really have a set price range. I'd rather spend less than $200 though.

have you looked into the supreme line?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:16 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.