HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Habs are becoming exciting to watch! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=62649)

Mooch 03-16-2004 09:45 PM

Habs are becoming exciting to watch!

Hey guys i just wanted to mention how the habs are starting to become real exciting to watch. At the start of the season they were pretty boring. They looked slow and unorganized. Im actually really staring to enjoy them now. They look like a speedy team now who is playing with a lot of determination. I thought we were gona become like the devils, but now i see us playing more like the sens.

Cant wait too see this team in the playoffs :yo:

Raider917 03-16-2004 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
Hey guys i just wanted to mention how the habs are starting to become real exciting to watch. At the start of the season they were pretty boring. They looked slow and unorganized. Im actually really staring to enjoy them now. They look like a speedy team now who is playing with a lot of determination. I thought we were gona become like the devils, but now i see us playing more like the sens.

Cant wait too see this team in the playoffs :yo:

its always exciting to me when we win. with other teams, i will get bored if they play a defensive style game but when montreal play, i always feel the same. very stressful till theres a big lead or its over.

EaGLE1 03-16-2004 09:51 PM

Yeah, and even if Kovalev didn't really produced yet, we can see the upgrade over a guy like dagenais. We now have the speed to play with anybody.

tnq 03-16-2004 09:51 PM

same here. Since 2 weeks, they win because they play better, not because they are lucky

hockey_nut 03-16-2004 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EaGLE1
and even if Kovalev didn't really produced yet

2 assists tonight... yay! :D

Mooch 03-16-2004 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EaGLE1
Yeah, and even if Kovalev didn't really produced yet, we can see the upgrade over a guy like dagenais. We now have the speed to play with anybody.

Kovo over Daganais- AGREED!

I hope we never see Daganais again, unless some one goes down to injury. Hes a great filler IMO.

Carbonneau 03-16-2004 09:56 PM

Us fans on the east coast with out a dish are finding the Habs exciting to listen to on the internet radio.

Thank god they played TOR on sat. because that's the only way to see them on CBC

Mooch 03-16-2004 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonneau
Us fans on the east coast with out a dish are finding the Habs exciting to listen to on the internet radio.

Thank god they played TOR on sat. because that's the only way to see them on CBC

you need illegal satalite ;)

Might i suggest Dishnet. Youl get the full centre ice package!

#44_delivers 03-16-2004 10:14 PM

our teams chemistry has all but peaked, i truely dont want any more changes in the top 2 lines even the 3rd line for a while there just playing to good.
no more dagenias pleas!

Carbonneau 03-16-2004 10:17 PM

Quote:

you need illegal satalite ;)

Might i suggest Dishnet. Youl get the full centre ice package!

I'd have to move to Cape Breton for that, Hhiiioooooo.

Just a shot at CBer's, I spent all my summers in CB since I was born and everyone has illegal dishes there.

Raider917 03-16-2004 10:26 PM

Quote:

I'd have to move to Cape Breton for that, Hhiiioooooo.

Just a shot at CBer's, I spent all my summers in CB since I was born and everyone has illegal dishes there.

which ones are illegal? are C-band dishes illegal?

Carbonneau 03-16-2004 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider917
which ones are illegal? are C-band dishes illegal?

Any dish that uses a chip your not paying for.

Like when your paying for the basic package, but get every channel on the thing.

Raider917 03-16-2004 10:31 PM

Quote:

Any dish that uses a chip your not paying for.

Like when your paying for the basic package, but get every channel on the thing.

how dou you get those?

Carbonneau 03-16-2004 10:38 PM

Quote:

how dou you get those?

I don't have one myself. but I'm sure it's not hard, lots a people have them.

Raider917 03-16-2004 10:47 PM

Quote:

I don't have one myself. but I'm sure it's not hard, lots a people have them.

is it illegal to suscribe to american programming like ESPN? i keep hearing the ads on the radio and tv about canadian content.

Carbonneau 03-16-2004 10:49 PM

Quote:

is it illegal to suscribe to american programming like ESPN? i keep hearing the ads on the radio and tv about canadian content.

if you subsribe, I can't see how it would be illegal.

4shelley4 03-16-2004 11:39 PM

hi

You can get RDS through eastlink..

Raider917 03-16-2004 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4shelley4
You can get RDS through eastlink..

i had to buy an expressvu dish to get it.

Souray44 03-17-2004 12:01 AM

Quote:

i had to buy an expressvu dish to get it.

I've got RDS on Eastlink.

Seen every game this year.

Ch 369.

Carbonneau 03-17-2004 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Souray44
I've got RDS on Eastlink.

Seen every game this year.

Ch 369.

Digital cable i guess your talking about?

Raider917 03-17-2004 12:33 AM

Quote:

Digital cable i guess your talking about?

is that available everywhere or just in towns or cities?

Carbonneau 03-17-2004 01:11 AM

Quote:

is that available everywhere or just in towns or cities?

anywhere there's digital access like highspeed internet. For Nova Scotia, right now, it's not in rural areas yet

Go Habs Go 03-17-2004 01:27 AM

I just peep by my neighbour's window

s7ark 03-17-2004 07:03 AM

Quote:

Kovo over Daganais- AGREED!

I hope we never see Daganais again, unless some one goes down to injury. Hes a great filler IMO.

I don't want to see Dagenais turn into the next John LeClair by going to another team. This kid's still a rookie with 15 goals (and +13) in 44 games. Not too shabby. He is getting a little too old to polish, but I don't think we get rid of a big LW who is effective on the PP no matter the criticisms that are thrown around.

Dont' get me wrong, Kovo gets my vote though.

SergeiKost99 03-17-2004 07:43 AM

how much is it to get RDS on eastlink and do u have to get it in a bundle with other channels or can u just get RDS...cuz this really sucks there is like no habs games on TV anymore.....i used to watch habs games like 2 years ago on channel 38 they had everygame , dunno what happened to them