HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   The Rink (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   rbk jerseys (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=628705)

Capslock17 04-09-2009 10:22 AM

rbk jerseys

Anyone own any and if you do, what do you think of them? What are they like compared to the ccm/koho ones?

McMonster 04-09-2009 11:52 AM

The Premieres are garbage but the RbK EDGE jerseys are awesome...

EmptyNetter 04-09-2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MalkinFan71 (Post 18954805)
The Premieres are garbage but the RbK EDGE jerseys are awesome...

Can you explain about the Premieres? I was just about to buy one.

Globalz 04-09-2009 03:00 PM

Premier's are replica's aka not game jersey's no fight strap and extra stitching. And the pooling effect has been resolved has far as i can tell in the first year of these :sarcasm: There good jersey's but still too expensive for my like's try a practise one and you'll see.

ModSquad 04-09-2009 11:48 PM

Wrong, the EDGE authentics you buy at retail will have the "pooling" effect. The NHL teams wear EDGE 2.0, which is primarily Air-Knit.

EmptyNetter 04-10-2009 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Globalz (Post 18957676)
Premier's are replica's aka not game jersey's no fight strap and extra stitching. And the pooling effect has been resolved has far as i can tell in the first year of these :sarcasm: There good jersey's but still too expensive for my like's try a practise one and you'll see.

Okay, I understand. I'd only buy a premiere jersey for show -- to wear to NHL games, not to play in. For pickup games I'm fine wearing a $20 plain black or white CCM.

Thanks for the reply.

CanadaBacon 04-10-2009 07:09 PM

I like the Edge jerseys just to wear. In a game cant beat the CCM's or the Kobe's.

CaptBrannigan 04-10-2009 07:38 PM

I personally like the RBK practice/blank team style jerseys. They fit me better than the CCM ones in the arms and don't seem as baggy. I recommend it for players who need a certain size because of their height but can't quite fill it out the other way. ;)

CanadaBacon 04-11-2009 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twi (Post 18982023)
I personally like the RBK practice/blank team style jerseys. They fit me better than the CCM ones in the arms and don't seem as baggy. I recommend it for players who need a certain size because of their height but can't quite fill it out the other way. ;)

Go with the baggy, makes you look super fast when your not :naughty:

OprtnShtdwn 04-14-2009 02:35 AM

I use the Nike Olympic jerseys, I don't experience any pooling problems, and it also has that nice tight fit, but just enough looseness to not prohibit me from doing anything. I wear an XL jersey and i'm 6'1, 210

ModSquad 04-14-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPR15 (Post 19047228)
I use the Nike Olympic jerseys, I don't experience any pooling problems, and it also has that nice tight fit, but just enough looseness to not prohibit me from doing anything. I wear an XL jersey and i'm 6'1, 210

Because Nike uses a moisture-wicking material (Dri-Fit). RBK uses a moisture-repellant material. So, Dri-Fit pulls the moisture off the body and onto the shirt. The EDGE jersey would roll the sweat off the jersey.