HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Proposal: Nyr-tor (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=628731)

SlowShot 04-09-2009 11:52 AM

Nyr-tor
 
To NYR:
Ponikarosky
Van Ryn

To Tor:
3rd round pick
Grachev


I made this because im bored as hell and with Poni on the rangers Antropov would be sure to re-sign.

Cherepanisimov 04-09-2009 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowShot (Post 18954776)
To NYR:
Ponikarosky
Van Ryn

To Tor:
3rd round pick
Grachev
Stepan

I made this because im bored as hell and with Poni on the rangers Antropov would be sure to re-sign.

LOL....

leaky37 04-09-2009 11:55 AM

Grachev is one of the Rangers top prospects and I don't see them moving him anywhere! Nice try

SlowShot 04-09-2009 12:00 PM

Oh I didn't know they held him with such high regard. I was just kinda going by HF rankings because I have only caught about 5 Brampton games this year.

NYR Viper 04-09-2009 12:13 PM

This isnt going to be pretty.

NYR Sting 04-09-2009 12:32 PM

Among the worst proposals I've ever seen...and I actually like Van Ryn, and wouldn't mind seeing him on the Rangers.

grabo84 04-09-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sting36e (Post 18955416)
Among the worst proposals I've ever seen...and I actually like Van Ryn, and wouldn't mind seeing him on the Rangers.

I wouldn't go that far. It fails for ignoring the cap though.

mcphllp 04-09-2009 12:59 PM

The Rangers would also be adding a lot of salary and taking nothing back

GAGLine 04-09-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowShot (Post 18954776)
To NYR:
Ponikarosky
Van Ryn

To Tor:
3rd round pick
Grachev


I made this because im bored as hell and with Poni on the rangers Antropov would be sure to re-sign.

Whether or not the Rangers resign Antropov will depend on cap space. Bringing in Ponikarovsky and Van Ryn will make our cap situation worse, not better. And we'd likely lose them both to free agency the following year.

I doubt you'll find any Ranger fan willing to give up our best prospect for a couple 1 year rentals.

poeman 04-09-2009 01:05 PM

one of the worst trades ever.

grachev is a stud

burke4life 04-09-2009 01:35 PM

grachev would look nice in a leafs jersey....

I am Canadian 04-09-2009 03:27 PM

hell no, grachev hopes to be as good as poni.

AK 04-09-2009 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Am Canadian (Post 18958142)
hell no, grachev hopes to be as good as poni.

Riiiiiiight.

NYR Viper 04-09-2009 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Am Canadian (Post 18958142)
hell no, grachev hopes to be as good as poni.

HAHAHA!!!

My Sweet Shadow 04-09-2009 04:40 PM

I don't think it's the worst proposal ... the logic of Antropov resigning if Poni was there makes a lot of sense ... but cap-wise; they'll have a tough time resigning Antopov without adding 5M of salary.

Nunymare 04-09-2009 04:45 PM

Rangers don't move Grachev.

Ricky Bobby 04-09-2009 04:46 PM

Can you say Salary Cap?

The Rangers are in a mess right now because of Sather's mismanagement and the only way out of it will be to draft well and time to allow for those bad contracts to expire.

Richter35 04-09-2009 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grabo84 (Post 18955440)
I wouldn't go that far. It fails for ignoring the cap though.

fails for more than that bro... I would like to see how many other top prospects (and a pick) would go for those two guys. the answer is none. its not like poni+van ryn = kaberle or something.

Lundqvist=Vezina 04-09-2009 06:02 PM

I hate Pochantas. When I see him play he doesn't really impress me. And certainly wouldn't trade him for Grachev.

grabo84 04-09-2009 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richter35 (Post 18960212)
fails for more than that bro... I would like to see how many other top prospects (and a pick) would go for those two guys. the answer is none. its not like poni+van ryn = kaberle or something.

Did it sound like I was saying it's a good trade? That's obviously not what I meant, so I'm not sure why you're responding to my post.

TMLin2067 04-09-2009 06:51 PM

I am just a rookis but how this insatead
to NYR
Ponikarovsky
VanRyn
to TML
E.Grachev
W.Redden
4th rounder

I am Canadian 04-09-2009 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMLin2067 (Post 18961761)
I am just a rookis but how this insatead
to NYR
Ponikarovsky
VanRyn
to TML
E.Grachev
W.Redden
4th rounder

:biglaugh: epic dude, put that in a trade proposol lol, seriously wow...

Ace88* 04-09-2009 07:28 PM

if you change the 3rd to a 1st and add any one of Gomez/Drury/Roszival and NYR does it imo.

Burlington Bomb 26 04-09-2009 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace88 (Post 18963029)
if you change the 3rd to a 1st and add any one of Gomez/Drury/Roszival and NYR does it imo.

Hahahahahahahahahaaha

captain9nyr 04-09-2009 11:42 PM

So, to sum up your idea, you want a team that can't fit a paper clip between their salary level and the salary cap to trade away one of their prized prospects, an absolute steal where they got him, and a pick they could use to build their future so perhaps they don't need to shell out millions upon millions of dollars for other team's B-level stars

for

Maple Leaf trash.

I'm going to go ahead and just speak for all Rangers fans when I say my gut tells me the Rangers will politely pass on your deal.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.