HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   read this link (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=63081)

GoneFullHextall 03-18-2004 02:03 PM

read this link

Check this out. someone has some serious issues. im sure she will get some unkind emails for writing crap like this

http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=2232472

capn89* 03-18-2004 03:14 PM

HAHAHA, I sent her a nice (sarcastic) e-mail the other day because of that piece of **** story.

Butters 03-18-2004 03:47 PM

Oh Pleeeeese... what an estrogen-filled ignorant piece of crap... jeez... she's got her panties all in a wad because of what Hitch and Clarke said, yet she says nothing of reprimanding Havlat for his history of dirty play...

I found it histerical (and quite convinient to her story) the fact that she painted the Flyers as big bad bullies and the Sens as poor little victims...

GO WRITE ABOUT A DOG SHOW OR SOMETHING, YOU IGNORANT HAG!

Bob Clarke Fan Club 03-18-2004 05:32 PM

I wanted badly to E mail her but then I would have given her the satisfaction of knowing I read it. I like the Dog Show idea but that would be a tough assignment for a twit like her....IMO. Classic example of a puck bunny wannabe.

easton122 03-18-2004 05:50 PM

Guys can't you see Havlat is the victim here :p

what a load of garbage :shakehead

SumOfUs 03-18-2004 05:59 PM

I don't mean to be sexist but most women know nothing about hockey.

capn89* 03-18-2004 06:00 PM

Solution: Allow Recchi to drop the gloves with Havlat, kick the living **** out of the pansy-ass-mother-****er and let it be done with... instead, instigator rule, all hell breaks loose, and on top of it, they hide the little queer in the penalty box.

SumOfUs 03-18-2004 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capn89
Solution: Allow Recchi to drop the gloves with Havlat, kick the living **** out of the pansy-ass-mother-****er and let it be done with... instead, instigator rule, all hell breaks loose, and on top of it, they hide the little queer in the penalty box.

Why are you so sure that recchi would hand it to havlat? Marty may be a bit of a *****, but he could hold his own.

senate 03-18-2004 06:26 PM

Quote:

Moore fought Cooke it didn't solve anything. Fighting doesn'r clean the slate anymore it just makes things worse as the guy/team who loses think they have to get even for being gotten even with.

Rails 03-18-2004 06:51 PM

Why wasn't she fired when the WUSA folded?

Gert B Frobe 03-18-2004 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumOfUs
Why are you so sure that recchi would hand it to havlat? Marty may be a bit of a *****, but he could hold his own.

Your opinion is based on..... waiting....

Brad* 03-18-2004 07:25 PM

Blah, blah, blah. Poopy article.

GKJ 03-18-2004 08:14 PM

any of kara yorio's articles put down the game and make about as much sense as...well nothing.

Nikkowar 03-18-2004 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumOfUs
I don't mean to be sexist but most women know nothing about hockey.

That's true,sometimes ;)
btw,I didn't even bother to read the article,it's just sad to see that it takes commentators to defend them

RoDu 03-18-2004 08:56 PM

stupid woman, somtimes I wish a bear would maul those who spew out BS like this

Rex88 03-18-2004 09:18 PM

She did not even get the Hitch quote correct as he said someone will make him eat his lunch - not a threat from his team.
Wow what a joke - why can't one of you guys have her job - Dedalus, Stanley, GKJ, someone who knows this sport.
One of the mods should email her this site.

FlyersFan 03-18-2004 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rex88
She did not even get the Hitch quote correct as he said someone will make him eat his lunch - not a threat from his team.

Yeah you're right. The media has a responsibility to first get the facts straight before they write, which she obviously didn't do.

GoneFullHextall 03-19-2004 01:59 AM

i have read her articles before. and this quite honestly is the biggest piece of crap i have read by her. she cant even get her facts straight. and yes i did send her an email. this article btw will be the last article i ever read by her or by any hockey writer at tsn.com.

FlyersFan 03-19-2004 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClarkeMustGoDotCom
this article btw will be the last article i ever read by her or by any hockey writer at tsn.com.

she doesn't write for TSN. bob mackenzie and dave hodge do. tsn is too good to let anyone like her write for them.

edit: i just remembered the difference between tsn.com and tsn.ca ...... my bad.

GKJ 03-19-2004 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rex88
One of the mods should email her this site.

I think she's afraid of the sport, so much in fact she won't learn it.

Flyer765 03-19-2004 04:14 PM

I don't know a great deal about hockey, but compared to that *****, im walking encyclopedia

capn89* 03-22-2004 12:27 PM

The ***** Strikes Again

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_yl...=tsn&type=lgns

Injuries have depleted the Flyers' defense all season, despite pickups by G.M. Bob Clarke. When short on defensemen, coach Ken Hitchcock threw LW/RW Sami Kapanen back to the blue line. Now Kapanen might end up there for the playoffs. He has done more for the Flyers in his brief stints on defense than he has up front.

Right... cuz, you know... the little things he does like WORK HIS ASS OFF FORECHECKING AND BACKCHECKING are worthless... apparently this is a woman who doesn't follow the games and just bases her ASSumptions on statistics and word of mouth.

Flyer765 03-23-2004 09:16 AM

Quote:

The ***** Strikes Again

What, it says im not allowed to swear in the rules

GoneFullHextall 03-23-2004 02:12 PM

Quote:

The ***** Strikes Again

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_yl...=tsn&type=lgns

Injuries have depleted the Flyers' defense all season, despite pickups by G.M. Bob Clarke. When short on defensemen, coach Ken Hitchcock threw LW/RW Sami Kapanen back to the blue line. Now Kapanen might end up there for the playoffs. He has done more for the Flyers in his brief stints on defense than he has up front.

Right... cuz, you know... the little things he does like WORK HIS ASS OFF FORECHECKING AND BACKCHECKING are worthless... apparently this is a woman who doesn't follow the games and just bases her ASSumptions on statistics and word of mouth.

yeah i guess she assums all there is to hockey is scoring goals:shakehead

FlyersGuy69 03-23-2004 02:27 PM

if the stupid bimbos don't understand the game, then they shouldn't be writing articles about it.

this does not pertain to any female fans of the game at this website or in general because they are knowledgeable about the game.