HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Russia (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Russian Prospect for next NHL draft (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=632459)

Felix Perreault 04-17-2009 01:22 AM

Russian Prospect for next NHL draft
 
Does someone can gives some new names and if they have a video about one of them he can send it ... You can describe what type of player he is if you know ... :)

Maksim Mayorov 2007
Alexander Vasiliev 2007
Alexei Cherepanov 2007
Max Gratchev 2007
Evgeny Dadonov 2007
Sergei Korostin 2007

Viajteslav Voiynov 2008
Evgeny Grachev 2008
Dmitri Kugryshev 2008
Kirill Petrov 2008
Nikita Filatov 2008

Dmitri Kulikov 2009
Dmitri Orlov 2009
Andrei Kuchin 2009
Nikita Dvurechensky 2009

Vitaly Zotov 2010
Maxim Kitsyn 2010
Alexander Gogolev 2010
Sergei Barbashev 2010
Evgeny Kuznetzov 2010
Stanislav Galiev 2010
Alexander Burmistrov 2010
Kirill Kabanov 2010
Vladimir Tarasenko 2010
Roman Berdinkov 2010

Alexander Khokhlachev 2011
Alexey Shamin 2011
Vladislav Namestnikov 2011
Sergey Shemelev 2011


Mikhail Grigorenko 2012
Nail Yakupov 2012
Leonid Ovechkin 2012
Denis Kamaev 2012
Konstantin Shabunov 2012
Sergi Kuptsov 2012

Sergey Tolchinskiy 2013
Valery Nichushkin 2013

pouskin74* 04-17-2009 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fil11 (Post 19108006)
Does someone can gives some new names and if they have a video about one of them he can send it ... You can describe what type of player he is if you know ... :)

Maksim Mayorov 2007
Alexander Vasiliev 2007
Alexei Cherepanov 2007
Max Gratchev 2007
Evgeny Dadonov 2007
Sergei Korostin 2007

Viajteslav Voiynov 2008
Evgeny Grachev 2008
Dmitri Kugryshev 2008
Kirill Petrov 2008
Nikita Filatov 2008

Dmitri Kulikov 2009
Dmitri Orlov 2009
Andrei Kuchin 2009
Nikita Dvurechensky 2009

Vitaly Zotov 2010
Maxim Kitsyn 2010
Alexander Gogolev 2010
Sergei Barbashev 2010
Evgeny Kuznetzov 2010
Stanislav Galiev 2010
Alexander Burmistrov 2010
Kirill Kabanov 2010
Vladimir Tarasenko 2010
Roman Berdinkov 2010

Alexander Khokhlachev 2011
Alexey Shamin 2011
Vladislav Namestnikov 2011
Sergey Shemelev 2011


Mikhail Grigorenko 2012
Nail Yakupov 2012
Leonid Ovechkin 2012
Denis Kamaev 2012
Konstantin Shabunov 2012
Sergi Kuptsov 2012

Sergey Tolchinskiy 2013
Valery Nichushkin 2013

add Apalkov 2010
Iljin 2013
Dikushin 2013
Grichenko 2013

malkinfan 04-19-2009 04:40 PM

What are your opinions on the front runners of the 91 crop? Besides Orlov, Kulikov, do you think any guys go in the top 2 rounds?

Alessandro Seren Rosso 04-20-2009 04:52 AM

2011 - Stefan Stepanov

teddygmr 04-20-2009 09:05 AM

[QUOTE=fil11;19108006]Does someone can gives some new names and if they have a video about one of them he can send it ... You can describe what type of player he is if you know ... :)

Maksim Mayorov 2007
Alexander Vasiliev 2007
Alexei Cherepanov 2007
Max Gratchev 2007
Evgeny Dadonov 2007
Sergei Korostin 2007


Maxim Goncharov, drafted by Phoenix in 2007, may have best career of all the Russians selected that year. He played exceptionally well at WJC and in KHL this season. His all round game is well suited to NHL.
btw, Hockeydb.com still has him listed as 6'0" tall but I've seen him listed as much as 6'4"....what's his accurate height and weight now?

Alessandro Seren Rosso 04-20-2009 10:25 AM

[QUOTE=teddygmr;19170355]
Quote:

Originally Posted by fil11 (Post 19108006)
Does someone can gives some new names and if they have a video about one of them he can send it ... You can describe what type of player he is if you know ... :)

Maksim Mayorov 2007
Alexander Vasiliev 2007
Alexei Cherepanov 2007
Max Gratchev 2007
Evgeny Dadonov 2007
Sergei Korostin 2007


Maxim Goncharov, drafted by Phoenix in 2007, may have best career of all the Russians selected that year. He played exceptionally well at WJC and in KHL this season. His all round game is well suited to NHL.
btw, Hockeydb.com still has him listed as 6'0" tall but I've seen him listed as much as 6'4"....what's his accurate height and weight now?

He's a bit taller than me, I'm around 5'11" - 6'0" so he should be around 6'2"

Felix Perreault 04-20-2009 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malkinfan (Post 19155563)
What are your opinions on the front runners of the 91 crop? Besides Orlov, Kulikov, do you think any guys go in the top 2 rounds?

Sorry for my english, i'm from quebec and I don't speak very well but for your question, I think that Kuchin have enough talent to be draft in the first round but the story with the russian coach make that he will be draft later, Also Alexander Avtsyn, Anton Burdasov, Sergei Andronov and Sergei CHvanov are the other best russian player eligible ...

Felix Perreault 04-22-2009 07:08 PM

Also, I wrote Alexander Vasiliev in 2007 but he is not draft ... he was eligible in 2007 ... And I don't know why he was not pick ...

re5piration 04-25-2009 08:26 AM

There's another Ovechkin coming up?:amazed:

Felix Perreault 04-26-2009 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeafYourLife (Post 19272141)
There's another Ovechkin coming up?:amazed:

The best player coming up i think : Kirill Kabanov and Vladimir Tarasenko in 2010 ... and also Mihail Grigorenko in 2012 ... I heard a lot of good thing of those guy ...

Canuck71 04-26-2009 03:41 PM

Leonid Ovechkin - is there any relation to Alex?

Felix Perreault 04-26-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canuck71 (Post 19292813)
Leonid Ovechkin - is there any relation to Alex?

I don't konw ... at some place it is write that he is his brother but I think it's false and some place said it's his cousin and i think that this one's right ! Probably his cousin ...

Prussian_Blue 05-12-2009 09:27 AM

Anyone have any links to a photo or any info on Alexander Avtsyn?

The Russians are treating this guy like some kind of state secret, which they do with all their prospects, actually...

P_B

MRocketR 05-14-2009 07:07 PM

What ever happened to Aslan Raisov? He wasn't eligible for last years draft because he's a late 1990 born player, so this year will be his first.

How did he do in the second division?

Slay 05-14-2009 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prussian_Blue (Post 19533009)
Anyone have any links to a photo or any info on Alexander Avtsyn?

The Russians are treating this guy like some kind of state secret, which they do with all their prospects, actually...

P_B

http://stats.sportbox.ru/img/player/hk/1220269110-2.jpg
Taken from here: http://stats.sportbox.ru/player.php?...ir=178&club=20

Alessandro Seren Rosso 05-15-2009 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prussian_Blue (Post 19533009)
Anyone have any links to a photo or any info on Alexander Avtsyn?

The Russians are treating this guy like some kind of state secret, which they do with all their prospects, actually...

P_B

I wrote something in the prospects board

Felix Perreault 05-17-2009 08:34 PM

Why Alexander Vasiliev is not in the draft ??
 
He was not draft in 2007 and 2008 ... Why he's not in the top 200 of the Mock draft ... He dont want to come in the NHL or he is just not eligible ?? Can someone give me some information pleasseee

Thanks !

JorgeRocks! 05-18-2009 01:39 AM

I heard Ovechkin's brother died when Ovechkin is 14 or not. Do not know if it is true or not... and Alexei Cheraponov? Show some respect

JorgeRocks! 05-18-2009 02:02 AM

Dmitri Orlov
 
Intrigued by this guy. Does anyone know how long is signed in Russia for, and what kind of Minutes he played in the KHL for?

malkinfan 05-18-2009 11:46 AM

Unfortunately, it looks like there are no Russian high upside offensive forward prospects like there have been the past few years.

pouskin74* 05-19-2009 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malkinfan (Post 19609158)
Unfortunately, it looks like there are no Russian high upside offensive forward prospects like there have been the past few years.

just wait till to next year:)

Mess 05-22-2009 11:00 PM

I am looking for a photo of these two Russian players for 2009 draft.

OLEG YASHIN - LW - MYTISCHI 2 (RUSSIA-3)
&
GEORGY BELOUSOV - LW - ORSK (RUSSIA-2)

Just like the one above size and style would be great ..

Thanks

Alessandro Seren Rosso 05-31-2009 03:36 AM

Yashin: http://stats.sportbox.ru/img/player/hk/687-2.jpg

Belousov: http://www.orsk-hockey.ru/img_sost_0...sov_130_01.jpg

Alessandro Seren Rosso 05-31-2009 03:38 AM

Interview to 2009 Eligible defenseman Georgi Berdyukov at russianprospects.com
http://www.russianprospects.com/publ...article_id=649
He's #13 overall and #5 defenseman in rp.com rankings

RedAce 05-31-2009 11:17 PM

What about (Artemiy) Panarin?? I saw him in a couple of games this year with Vityaz and i was very impressed.

Chris Simon in "Sport-Express" said that he was very impressed with Artem (Artemiy) Panarin, who is playing for "Vityaz-2" (farm-club). Simon played several games alongside with Panarin and was damn impressed.

Here is what simon had to say "Just sometime ago I was impressed (literally shocked) #69(Panarin). He has been playing for the farm club but at the end of the season they put him on our roster. He is just a very very young kid, but his abilities are second to none (literally fantastic) . You could learn a lot over the years playing professional hockey, but you have to be born with such level of talent.."

So anyone have any more info on him?? Any pic's or video??


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:56 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.