HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Hartford could clinch tonight! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=63334)

majicpixie 03-19-2004 11:28 AM

Hartford could clinch tonight!

If Hartford wins tonight over Bridgeport and Portland losses to Worcester in regulation, the Pack could clinch a playoff berth tonight. And if they do, it'll be their 7th consecutive postseason.

Good luck tonight guys!! :)

NYR2 03-19-2004 12:54 PM

That's so great, they definitely deserve all their success. Hey, at least some form of Ranger team will be in the playoffs. :joker:

I really hope I can get up there for a couple of games. I went to my first Pack game in November and had a great time, I'm sure the playoffs will be even better. I've never been to a playoff game for any sport lol.

majicpixie 03-19-2004 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYR2
That's so great, they definitely deserve all their success. Hey, at least some form of Ranger team will be in the playoffs. :joker:

Maybe they should switch leagues! LOL! :joker:

NYR2 03-19-2004 04:12 PM

You just have to believe the Pack would have won a few more games than the Rangers did this year. They are obviously a better team lol.

I know I would have loved to watch them every other day instead of the Rangers.

majicpixie 03-21-2004 09:52 PM

Hartford clinched tonight due to Portland losing to Providence 4-0. Unfortunately, they lost Friday and Saturday with 1-0 shutouts, but they've made it to the playoffs again for the 7th straight season! :handclap:

FrankieD 03-21-2004 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majicpixie
they've made it to the playoffs again for the 7th straight season! :handclap:

They should put thier games on MSG.

BDubinskyNYR17* 03-21-2004 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankieD
They should put thier games on MSG.

Yea I totally agree. I would like to see it rather than boxing or sportsdesk every half hour.

NYR2 03-22-2004 01:32 AM

Someone emailed MSG about the Pack's playoff games but I can't remember exactly what they said back. They mentioned something about the Knicks, Mets and Liberty already taking up their schedule or something like that.

Basically what I got from it was, don't count on it happening.

It's funny, they'd rather show the Mets who can't win. The Liberty....who watches them? The Knicks are the only team sort of worth watching.

It would kind of be like showing Ranger playoff games anyway since half the team is going back to Hartford. :joker:

They could even put them on overnight, they have plenty of time they could show some games. MSG sucks.

trowa 03-22-2004 06:57 PM

what about showing the games on Metro? Isn't the Metro channel owned by Cablevision/MSG?

IMHO, I'd rather watch the Wolfpack than the Liberty or Mets

artcore33 03-22-2004 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trowa
what about showing the games on Metro? Isn't the Metro channel owned by Cablevision/MSG?

IMHO, I'd rather watch the Wolfpack than the Liberty or Mets

Doesn't the Liberty's season begin in the summer? I'd rather watch the High School Hockey game YES has on now on a loop than ever see a Liberty game televised...

NYR2 03-22-2004 07:38 PM

Dolan screws me over with the Ranger games he puts on Metro every year, if I was to get screwed out of Pack games too I really just might have to kill him lol.