HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   News Article: The Score video with Laraque and Price after game 1 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=635397)

Newhabfan 04-23-2009 01:32 PM

The Score video with Laraque and Price after game 1
 
Found it here - not sure if it's been posted before

http://www.corussports.com/canadiens...3-1526521.html

The CKAC crew could not miss the opportunity to bash Price for not meeting the press that "waited patiently" after.

Travis Moen 04-23-2009 01:35 PM

This is sooooooooooooo old news...

Riverboat Gambler 04-23-2009 01:36 PM

just having some fun... it's actually a good idea

Sports psychology tells you that the best approach is to forget the last game as soon as possible after the final buzzer/bells go.

A little humor can help that whereas answer a bunch of questions about the last game should be considered a little counter-productive.

The goalie must forget the last goal/game right away and move in to be ready for the next shot/game.

Newhabfan 04-23-2009 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Kostopoulos (Post 19241606)
This is sooooooooooooo old news...

sorry - must mean I missed it - a mod feel free to move it to the right place then

Jee 04-23-2009 01:37 PM

http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=632966

hi

Namso 04-23-2009 01:40 PM

yeah who should I meet?

A: A french media which will take everything I say out-of-context, ask me the most ridiculous questions, blow everything out of proportion, do everything to twist what I say, etc.

B: A cool guy where I can fool around without it being a provincial disgrace. A guy with no agenda and who's pretty honest and sincere.

Hmm...tough choice.

freakerz 04-23-2009 01:45 PM

Btw, the interviewer is a friend of Carey supposedly (based on YouTube comments) and that's why he did that interview...

GNick42 04-23-2009 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newhabfan (Post 19241564)
Found it here - not sure if it's been posted before

http://www.corussports.com/canadiens...3-1526521.html

The CKAC crew could not miss the opportunity to bash Price for not meeting the press that "waited patiently" after.

lol....worth a good laugh.

ottsens08 04-23-2009 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namso (Post 19241693)
yeah who should I meet?

A: A french media which will take everything I say out-of-context, ask me the most ridiculous questions, blow everything out of proportion, do everything to twist what I say, etc.

B: A cool guy where I can fool around without it being a provincial disgrace. A guy with no agenda and who's pretty honest and sincere.

Hmm...tough choice.

So what you're saying is french=evil, english=good???

Riverboat Gambler 04-23-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ottsens08 (Post 19241954)
So what you're saying is french=evil, english=good???

actually that's you paraphrasing him on our board with an agrivating post. your not even doing a good job of paraphrasing

most times you'd get a reaction out of that but we've got lots to talk about today.

ReVeuF 04-23-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jee (Post 19241652)

I am faster !!! :naughty:

Clumsyhab 04-23-2009 05:43 PM

LOL @ Demers being shocked by that video that we have all seen last week. He thinks Gainey have not seen it yet LOL. RDS really thinks they are the 1st to have seen that video.

Hermamoud 04-23-2009 05:46 PM

I don't get it. People complain that Price looks too foolish and laid back and that he should look more devastated after a loss, then when he loses and cries, people laugh at him for crying and taking it too much at heart.

JustJen 04-23-2009 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clumsyhab (Post 19245572)
LOL @ Demers being shocked by that video that we have all seen last week. He thinks Gainey have not seen it yet LOL. RDS really thinks they are the 1st to have seen that video.

I'm so happy someone brought that up. Le Baron was ranting about the video before too saying Carey is being immature and not taking this seriously. Where did their sense of humor go? Do they have to make everything so dramatic? If he did that after they got eliminated I would've understood..but it's Game 1 and they played well for god sakes..honestly.

Belso 04-23-2009 05:49 PM

What makes me laugh is that they have been talking about how "Price" did an interview and was childish and even play a "segment" of the clip on RDS.. Yet not one, out of like 10 people who mentioned, or complained about it makes mention that "Georges" was in it and said a lot more.. They also didn't show "Georges" in the segment of the clip. Why is that?

That's biased reporting.. They just want to stick it to Price and make him look worse. Mentioning BGL makes it look less bad so they didn't mention it. So for all those who have not see the clip of look at "youtube" and never will will not know and will have a different story then they report.

It's like when the media videotapes a police officer getting beat up by a cowed of people and only show the clip on TV where other officers comes in and starts fighting off the crowed to get them off the office getting beat up..

DDs not undersized 04-23-2009 05:50 PM

If people complains about that video, seriously, they need to find themselves a life...

AlexCvm 04-23-2009 06:45 PM

Well, I don't care for the video as much as Carey doesn't seem to care to have lost.

Anyway, I still don't think it's a good thing to bash Price. He's proven to be weak between the ears (and I agree that it's normal for a 21 years old)...bashing him won't help.

JustJen 04-23-2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexCvm (Post 19246715)
Well, I don't care for the video as much as Carey doesn't seem to care to have lost.

Anyway, I still don't think it's a good thing to bash Price. He's proven to be weak between the ears (and I agree that it's normal for a 21 years old)...bashing him won't help.

Do you expect him to be furious and cry after every game? He was probably upset after and then let it go. It was only Game 1 and they had played really well. He was kidding around with Cabbie. If you look up other videos Cabbie's like that with every player. He gets them to act HUMAN and not like robots which they normally are with other media. The one thing that bothers me about the NHL is how monotone most of the players are half the time. Atleast he's showing that he has a personality.

AlexCvm 04-23-2009 07:14 PM

I have no problem with the Cabbie interview. In fact, Habs PRs dropped the ball in this case. If Price doesn't want to talk to journalists, don't allow him to talk to Cabbie...that can only make him look bad.

The only problem I have with the interview is the "oops sorry" part...with a smile on his face. It's really like he doesn't care at all. Sorry, you're in the playoffs, in the NHL...it's NOT a game anymore, you're a pro, grow up and act like one.

Alcoolique* 04-23-2009 07:35 PM

RDS+

Réseau
Des
Sans Dessins

Really, they're ****ing stupid. **** RDS.

AlexCvm 04-23-2009 07:39 PM

Why is that...?

Shabutie 04-23-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexCvm (Post 19247355)
I have no problem with the Cabbie interview. In fact, Habs PRs dropped the ball in this case. If Price doesn't want to talk to journalists, don't allow him to talk to Cabbie...that can only make him look bad.

The only problem I have with the interview is the "oops sorry" part...with a smile on his face. It's really like he doesn't care at all. Sorry, you're in the playoffs, in the NHL...it's NOT a game anymore, you're a pro, grow up and act like one.

It's an interview with Cabbie...he's kidding around. Who cares if he cracks a couple of jokes... He left it all out on the ice, we lost, I'd prefer he gets over it and concentrates on winning the next game than keep reflecting on the past one.

FlyingKostitsyn 04-23-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alcoolique (Post 19247862)
RDS+

Réseau
Des
Sans Dessins

Really, they're ****ing stupid. **** RDS.

I prefer Réseau des Débiles personally :sarcasm:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.