HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Will the habs make the playoffs? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=63548)

Kerberos* 03-20-2004 08:48 AM

Will the habs make the playoffs?

Just thought I'd ask a stupid question...

felixd 03-20-2004 08:51 AM

I think we are one win or one Sabres loss from clinching a spot so I would have to go with yes....

Unless the Rangers get ahead of us :rolly:

Dutchy 03-20-2004 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerberos
Just thought I'd ask a stupid question...

If you wanted to ask a stupid question, you should have asked if anybody missed Plekanec (the poster).

As far as your question goes, and as Darz would put it, the answer has been YES for quite a while now.

Kerberos* 03-20-2004 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchy
If you wanted to ask a stupid question, you should have asked if anybody missed Plekanec (the poster).

As far as your question goes, and as Darz would put it, the answer has been YES for quite a while now.

Plekanec is gone? I hadn't noticed...

Kerberos* 03-20-2004 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felixd
I think we are one win or one Sabres loss from clinching a spot so I would have to go with yes....

Unless the Rangers get ahead of us :rolly:

There's still a remote chance that the habs lose all their games and that the sabres win all of there's. it's quite slim but it's still possible...

tritone 03-20-2004 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerberos
There's still a remote chance that the habs lose all their games and that the sabres win all of there's. it's quite slim but it's still possible...

Even in that event, the Islanders would also have to win a few to pass us before we'd be out off playoff contention. Mathematically possible yes. Worth a poll ?
Should I jinx this by saying YES we're in already?

didjuicythat 03-20-2004 09:51 AM

Pretty good poll.
Tough to decide but I'll take a guess and say YES. :)

RE-HABS 03-20-2004 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchy

I was wondering that about Plekanec, haven't seen him or missed him...but what happened? Banned???

electric 03-20-2004 10:14 AM

Obviously, I think they'll make it... but it's not out of question to see this team go on a mad losing streak with the Islanders and Sabres suddenly start tearing it up.

Marksman 03-20-2004 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RE-HABS
I was wondering that about Plekanec, haven't seen him or missed him...but what happened? Banned???

Perreault wasnt traded at the deadlines and hes been hot for past weeks. Thats what happened, I guess.

---

I dont want to jinx Habs, I *really* dont think they make it this year.:)